Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to hide previous posts??

Options
  • 10-03-2010 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

Is there anyway of hiding my previous posts from other users? I just dont like the idea of cyber stalking:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

ahhh there you are !! couldnt find you for 3 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ondarack

ha ha:) any ideas?

• Moderators Posts: 51,792 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

why bother posting if you don't want other posters reading what you've posted??:confused:

You could delete your previous posts, but I think there is a time limit on that option.

If you can read this, you're too close!

dont think you can !! if you were to delete your posts the thread would be all over the place and gaps would appear. So if you dont like stalkers, dont post :)

edit: you can delete your post but think you only have a minute before it is posted foreeeeeever !!!

no its not that. i just dont like the way u can click on anyones profile,and see all the posts they have made in other unrelated topics!! u are obviously going to check mine now but u wont find anything interesting or scandalous :cool:

• Advertisement

So you want to join the garda hmmmm ;) sorry cant help, im just here to get my post count up !!

sorry cant help, im just here to get my post count up !![/QUOTE]

up to wat? your already at 650!! like i could presume u are from the dunboyne area according to preious posts, thats wat i dont like....

:eek: defo need to know how you block your history now !!! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

When you post, you have 48hrs within which you can edit or delete it, after that it is consigned to history.

If you've posted something previously and theer's a good reason that it should be removed (e.g. it contains something that could identify you in real life) then report your post or PM a mod of the forum it's in and they can edit / delete it for you.
    It's at their discretion though and would need a good reason to do it, if you just want to delete everything you've ever written then that's unlikely to happen. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭del88

well john from cobh i'm not to sure....did you enjoy your coco pops today???

• Advertisement
Advertisement