Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PGCE Coleraine

• 10-03-2010 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hi guys,

I just got my letter to say I have an interview for the PGCE English with Drama and Media studies on 24th March. Does anyone know what the 40 minute written exercise involves or has anyone got information on the interview at all?? Would be greatly appreciated! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Pink1987

Hi there, I really need your help! Lol. I am on my way to airport nd have an English with drama interview in London today. What kind of things did they ask you yesterday? Did you have any tasks to do? Hope all went well for you!
    Many thanks.
    Lawa22 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I just got my letter to say I have an interview for the PGCE English with Drama and Media studies on 24th March. Does anyone know what the 40 minute written exercise involves or has anyone got information on the interview at all?? Would be greatly appreciated! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,833 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

hi,
    wonder can someone help me out here. i was thinking of applying for the PGCE but i dont understand what they mean by degree. i am degree qualified to level 7, is that enough or is level 8 the min?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Lawa22

Does anyone know when Coleraine or other universities usually get back to you regarding an offer after your interview? My interview was 3 weeks ago today like...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 943 ✭✭✭kenyard

does anyone out there know what the English written exercise and dramatic piece for English media and drama PGCE interview in coleraine is like I have mine on March 1st

• Registered Users Posts: 4 paulcaddell

Can anyone give me info on all the above? What does the interview for English/Drama/Media Studies involve? Any advice would both be appreciated and put me out of my misery. Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 paulcaddell

Can anyone give me info on all the above? What does the interview for English/Drama/Media Studies involve? Any advice would both be appreciated and put me out of my misery. Thanks!

Advertisement