Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**NEW** Saracen Mantra 1 17.5" MTB

• 10-03-2010 3:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭

Selling another one of my over growing collection of bikes, this one is new, I had it stripped in the attic sitting around waiting for me to de3cide on a use for it, it still has sale stickers on the cables.

Its a 2008(I think) Saracen Mantra1. Its a kinda weird cross between a XC bike and a Dirt Jumper, it has gussets welded under the headtube abd the head angle is quite agressive. I'd say it would suit a 5'4 -5'9 person.

Frame is Aluminium and its a 17.5".
    Fork is a 100mm RST Strike.
    Tektro IO Disc Brakes
    SR Suntour Cranks.
    Shimano Altus 24 Speed Gears
    Shimano Integrated Gear and Brake Levers
    Shimano Front mech
    Wellgo Platform pedals
    Wheelset are Cetrepoint Hubs on Hot metal Rims, never hear of these before but they look very beefy. Tyres are big 26x2.125

Sorry about the photos, my camera broke and they are taen on the PC camera.

StillCap0001.jpg

StillCap0002.jpg

StillCap0003.jpg

Looking for around the e250

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 aibhne

i would be intrested in this, offer €200 pending viewing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 aibhne

anyone know if this is sold?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

Kona hasn't been online since the 18th, so you'll have to wait for him to pop back online before you get an answer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

Sorry Aibhne The Bike didnt hang around long, its now sold.

Advertisement