Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Maltese Falcon

• 10-03-2010 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Recently in Malta and came across this yacht so I just thought I would post an image of it, it is called the Maltese Falcon, owned by a wealthy Greek family and would set you back €75 million if you want it. We can only dream although it is a bit crazy looking.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭miceal

Visuelle wrote: »
    Recently in Malta and came across this yacht so I just thought I would post an image of it, it is called the Maltese Falcon, owned by a wealthy Greek family and would set you back €75 million if you want it. We can only dream although it is a bit crazy looking.

looks stupid to be honest!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Nice photo, thanks for posting!

I think if you understand the technology and innovation behind the concept, it becomes all the more interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

saw her before her official christening a few years back when I was in Antibes. Capeable of some impressive angles on the wind. the more you know about it the more impressive it gets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭F.Galway

A bargain price for renting, "Maltese Falcon can sail with 12 guests for €350,000 per week."

Advertisement