Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pill query

• 10-03-2010 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hello,

Ive recently changed pill, I was taking Mercilon (spelling) for about 5/6 years but in later times everytime I took a pill I felt nausea afterwards and eventually couldnt take them anymore. The last time I went to my doctor I told him this and he advised change of pill and now I am taking Microlite, this was initally fine but now I am having the same proble with an even stroner feeling of nausea after I take a pill.
    Also I have noticed I have gained weight and Im wondering if this is due to the change in pill.

I was wondering if anyone has experience anything similar and has any advice.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

short wrote: »
    Hello,

Ive recently changed pill, I was taking Mercilon (spelling) for about 5/6 years but in later times everytime I took a pill I felt nausea afterwards and eventually couldnt take them anymore. The last time I went to my doctor I told him this and he advised change of pill and now I am taking Microlite, this was initally fine but now I am having the same proble with an even stroner feeling of nausea after I take a pill.
    Also I have noticed I have gained weight and Im wondering if this is due to the change in pill.

I was wondering if anyone has experience anything similar and has any advice.

Thanks

Go back to your doctor id say, no one here can tell you why thats happening.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Medical advice isnt allowed on the site for obvious safety reasons. Maybe have a look in the contraceptives thread here to see if others have had the same, but as smileysurfer says, go back to your doctor for the best advice

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement