Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re-repeating

• 10-03-2010 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

I failed one of my repeats last august and must sit the exam again (i was able to progress because i only failed one), but im not sure if i must sit it with my finals for this year (may) or in august.....anybody know????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Osmago wrote: »
    I failed one of my repeats last august and must sit the exam again (i was able to progress because i only failed one), but im not sure if i must sit it with my finals for this year (may) or in august.....anybody know????

I would assume that it would be with your finals in may but check with the college

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 j_c

May but check with the lecturer if that exam will be 100% or will you have to do the mid semester assessments or assignments too.

Advertisement