Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reese's peanut butter cups

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Ann22 wrote: »
    I passionately love them! Tell you what's just lovely.. sitting with the shell of a Cadbury's chocolate Easter egg shell and a jar of smooth peanut butter. Plaster it on and make a beast of yourself mmm!
    Oh, wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭bp1989

Found the cups!

They're selling 3 packs in the Maxol (mace) station by the Wilton Rd roundabout!:D

€1 a pop, okay price, considering that Bagel place I mentioned are selling the Nutrageous and pieces for a staggering €1.30 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

If it's of any use I have the recipe for peanut butter cups! It's Nigellas, and it is exactly the same:
    http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/nigella-lawson/chocolate-peanut-butter-cups-recipe/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭dubh101

nom nom,was obsessed with these for a while,easy enough too get around wexford,aldi bring them out periodiocly as a special.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

They're f**kin' delish man!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Only place I've ever seen them was in a petrol station, which has never had them since. Will check Spar and Centra later. Have never seen them in an Aldi or Lidl.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭holdemfoldem

the garage across the road had the 3 pack reeses cups and nutragious bars as a 2 for 1 offer a while back.. pretty sure i ended up buying most of their stock.

bad news is they are all out for a while now and i'm seriously jonesing for some reeses!

Anyone know where i could find some in the south co dublin area? blackrock / dun loaghaire / ballybrack etc

Many many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Love Reeses chocolate. When I was over in the US the last time I bought a reeses breakfast cereal...it was devine but my teeth hurt after. I really want some reeses butter cups now...nom!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

I'm not normally a fan of Reeces chocolates, usually prefer the darker not so sweet stuff, but the peanut buttercups are NYOM :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Mossie86

Do Topshop still them?? I remember they used too! I have such a craving for them:) now!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Bought them in a Centra in Drogheda last year. Disgusting! and I usually love peanut based products.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

Hey guys. If you're looking to pick up these things, Fallon & Byrne off George's Street (Dublin - sorry :p) does a great range of Hershey stuff.

Not mad into chocolate myself (although if you put salt on it, I will eat out of your hand :D!), but I always see the stuff in F&B and it looks good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

Anyone got a good online source for this sort of stuff (ie hershey and other US candies), without getting hit with huge delivery fees?

I noticed that the link for sweettoothcandies no longer works, any other online suppliers (in Ireland/UK/Europe) that sell US candies, even better if they're cheap and have low/free delivery!

@xoxyx
    What sort of pricing are they in H&B?

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Karona

Anyone know of anywhere in Galway that sell Peanut butter cups. I bloody love them and havent had them in ages. Used to be able to get them in Drogheda but have moved to Galway and i havent seen anywhere that sell them. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Try that novelty sweet shop that has opened down by Kellys bar near Wolft tone bridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

pH wrote: »
    I noticed that the link for sweettoothcandies no longer works..

Try and contact them through Facebook. I was under the impression they had pulled back from online sales to sell only from one of the markets in Dublin. (Blackrock?)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Sweet-Tooth-Company/368430683875

This thread has me salivating. Does any shop stock the single giant Reese's cup?

EDIT: Easons in O'Connell Street (Dublin) have cups at their Lotto\Sweet counter, towards the Abbey Street side of the building.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

Anyone know where i could find some in the south co dublin area?

The Gourmet Bank in Churchtown does a lot of american snacks, including reeses. I've seen the cups there before but they seem to have different things every time I'm there!

A lot of newsagents in Dublin city centre do them too (at least 2 on grafton street that I know of)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Lolita77

I live in this little sh*th*le in Meath,but at least our newsagent sells the Reese buttercups, the Reese pieces and the Nutrageous. I only really love the buttercups though. I happily have apacket of them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And nothing else.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Alibear

I haven't seen them for sale around here for quite a while, but I found them here - http://www.americanfood.ie/Hershey's_Reese's_Peanut_Butter_Cups/76/

I am a HUGE fan of them, YUM!

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭holdemfoldem

the shop accross from vodafone head office in lep ind estate normally has the cups,

also the spar or londis ( can't remember ) on newtown park ave also has the cups and nutragious bars. ( the one just up from the church )

both southside but might help someone =)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

Karona wrote: »
    Anyone know of anywhere in Galway that sell Peanut butter cups. I bloody love them and havent had them in ages. Used to be able to get them in Drogheda but have moved to Galway and i havent seen anywhere that sell them. :(

If your still looking, most petrol stations in Galway seem to do them. McCambridges on Shop St and that newsagents across from the entrance to the Eyre Sq centre (can't think of what it's called) have them along with Nutrageous bars and Reeces pieces.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭ciaramc

Seen yous talking about this last week so I seen them in in Costcutters on main street in Letterkenny and I got a packet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

did you leave any for me?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Mo14

I love these things, if any of you are around Kilkenny, Porter sells these and Nutrageous bars.
    Sigh, the one thing I really miss since I decided to start eating right. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 32 rockfist

Ok so I notice all the posts here at least 8 months old. I got some in avoca in powerscourt, stunning but I need some near stillorgan! Any ideas please? I'll check spar Newtown park ave tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭Amouar

Sorry to post in an old thread, but wanted to know if Aldi still sells Reese's peanut butter cups? if not where can I find them in Dublin city center?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I'm sure I saw them in Dealz, but you'd have more luck asking in the Dublin City forum. Nowadays region specific threads are posted in the relevant regional forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Amouar wrote: »
    Sorry to post in an old thread, but wanted to know if Aldi still sells Reese's peanut butter cups? if not where can I find them in Dublin city center?

Tesco sell them in the chocolate aisle. €1.99 for 4 x 2packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Yeah Tesco seem to be stocking a lot of American sweets/candy. I saw these recently in my Tesco express.
    Also stumbled upon a Charleston Chew ... awesome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

yep, 2 showing on tesco here.
    http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/product/search/default.aspx?searchBox=reeses

I got a pouch in dealz maybe 120grams for 1.49. They were foil wrapped and then in little fairy cake cases.

Advertisement