Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Priory Exchange Location

• 10-03-2010 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone knows the exact loactionof the Priory Exchange in Dublin South Area? Is it near Priory hall on the N11? If so I am less then 1KM away, so would expect blistering speed.

I have just signed up for Magnet BB and yet to get connected but want to know the distance from my house so I can argue the distance/speed if it does not match up the package I have signed up for..

Cheers,
    Tom

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone knows the exact loactionof the Priory Exchange in Dublin South Area? Is it near Priory hall on the N11? If so I am less then 1KM away, so would expect blistering speed.

I have just signed up for Magnet BB and yet to get connected but want to know the distance from my house so I can argue the distance/speed if it does not match up the package I have signed up for..

Cheers,
    Tom

Its where priory drive meets priory grove.......just off the N11.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 thomasoreilly

Awesome news, by my calculations (google maps) I would be around 500m (as the crow flies) from exchange, 1.1KM if driving along the main roads.

:D:D:D

Advertisement