Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gratuitous upskirt in ff13

Options
  • 10-03-2010 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Anyone notice the almost constant gratuitous upskirt shots in games these days? There is actually a girl in ff13 who just runs around in her pants. It's Legendary. Also that stuff in MGS4 with taking the photos is just there for the pervs among us. I think I saw an actual pair of boobs in a game I played recently, can't remember which one it was. The times they are certainly changing.......for the better lol.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

What is this I don't even

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭The Living Few

Think it might have been the demo for one of the following. Darksiders, GOW3 or Dante's inferno. Incidentally, they are all the same game.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

GothPunk wrote: »
    What is this I don't even
    ...finish your sentences...:P
    Anyone notice the almost constant gratuitous upskirt shots in games these days? There is actually a girl in ff13 who just runs around in her pants. It's Legendary. Also that stuff in MGS4 with taking the photos is just there for the pervs among us. I think I saw an actual pair of boobs in a game I played recently, can't remember which one it was. The times they are certainly changing.......for the better lol.

Heavy Rain?

Am playing FFXIII at the moment, and am just past the part when Vanille and Sazh pair up. When Vanille went climbing ahead of him, chocobo blocks Sazhs' line of sight, preventing him from a little peek...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Think it might have been the demo for one of the following. Darksiders, GOW3 or Dante's inferno. Incidentally, they are all the same game.

Blasphemy!!

God of War is not the same as those!

i don't think that sentence is supposed to be finished. he sounds like he is a /b/rother. What is this, i don't even......is just a way of saying, well, saying what is this? on 4chan lol.

Actually now that i think about it, it might have been heavy rain. upskirts are all over the place lol. in resi4 was the best when Ashley noticed you peeking ha ha.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

Every time you win a battle with Reimi in Star Ocean 4 it goes for a close up of her arse.

ha ha, i just played the demo's. They all seem to be copying devil may cry or the other way around. I've lost track at this stage. either way they all played the same.
    Blasphemy!!

God of War is not the same as those!

In Steet Fighter 4 it's relentless with Cammy and Sakura. When me and my bro where kids, we used to pause street figher 2 when Chun Li was in the air to get a look up her skirt. Ha ha, it's so funny when I think about it now, we were little pervs lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

And where's your l'cie tattoo Vannille?

The girl who fought with Snow at the start... yum.

And where's your l'cie tattoo Vannille?

The girl who fought with Snow at the start... yum.

I think that's the girl who runs around in her pants lol. It's great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,993 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

/pervert mode

My own favourite upskirt is Blaze is Streets of Rage 2.

Oh the gratuity!

sor2_bk2b_blazeskirt.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

^^
    Now thats some fine sprite upskirt goin on there

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

You lads r bunch of EWWWWWW!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

It's so wrong... yet so right. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

Ah I remember Art of Fighting, if you beat King with a blocked special move the blouse would burst open,revealing her ample assets.:)
    And there was Yuri's victory pose from Art of Fighting two,fixing her bra and then realising the player was watching and gives you the thumbs up. And Sofia with that whip and dominatrix outfit from Battle arena Toshinden.Jesus no wonder we're polluted today.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 perverso

Here's a snapshot of Vanille's undies. They are red. It is easily accomplished playing with the camera. There are multiple opinions about upskirting in video games but hey, if the developers make sure those sprites are there, they want us to see them. Think of it as game secrets. Besides, everybody has something different that floats their boat. Hope this does it for somebody!! :)

fk4bd2.jpg

Advertisement