Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subbed List

Options
  • 10-03-2010 5:27pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

In my subbed list is a private forum that I once had access to too. That has since lapsed but it is still showing in my list. When I check my CP I cannot see said forum in subbed list to remove it :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Rollover the name of the private forum and check your status bar for the forum id number and remember that number. Copy the url address of the link of ANY subscribed forum to your clipboard. Open a new window and paste that address, don't hit go. Change the last few numbers of the forum id of that url address you have pasted into the address bar to the number of the forum of the private forum you remembered. Click go and that should do it.

Advertisement