Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surfing Holiday,Guy from Serbia!

Options
  • 10-03-2010 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I'm planing to go on a surfing holiday in August...It's my first time,so I need a good info from someone who know how things work...I'm thinking about Biarritz or any similar place...i need a good school,some cheap two stars hotel...nothing special since my budget is limited... :o
    Hope someone will help a little... :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

Crazy busy there at that time, you'd have to book

Think its the san sabastinian festival

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Tomislav

I thought that it would be ok to go after july...Saw somewhere on the net that in july is something like surfing festival... So maybe august or september...

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Lilian

I agree Biarritz is really busy ,
    And if you look something not expensive it is not the place to go.
    If it is your first time surfing , I wouldn't advised to go in Biarritz as the surf is not really for beginners up there.
    If you are looking for something cheap nice and with good surf for beginners , I would more advised Morroco

Advertisement