Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IT Companies in Midwest

Options
  • 10-03-2010 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭

Thought I may have more luck posting it here than anywhere else. Does anyone know any companies in the Midwest/Limerick region that would be suitable for contacting about the effect IT processes have had on their supply chain? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

analog maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

eh,Dell?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Jigga wrote: »
    Thought I may have more luck posting it here than anywhere else. Does anyone know any companies in the Midwest/Limerick region that would be suitable for contacting about the effect IT processes have had on their supply chain? Thanks in advance!

So it's not necessarily an IT company you are looking for, but a company that use IT within their supply chain?

Wyeth or Aughanish out in askeaton are two big plants that would use a lot of different IT systems. Nearly any big company you can think of will use IT to some degree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Thanks for the replies lads, does anybody know the website of Banta Global Turnkey? I tried googling it but for the life of me couldn't find it, any help appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭xi

http://www.banta.com/wwwrrd1/Home.asp

There parent company is as close as you will get.

You could also try here

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Banta-Global-Turnkey/229661538774

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Banta are no longer in Limerick afaik, they left when Dell shutdown manufactureing here.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭lockman

bazz26 wrote: »
    Banta are no longer in Limerick afaik, they left when Dell shutdown manufactureing here.

Passed by the former Banta plant in Raheen the other day: it certainly looks like they have left.

Ah sh!te ya they probably are gone now that i think of it. I sent about a dozen emails last night to companies in the region but not one replied

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Ah sh!te ya they probably are gone now that i think of it. I sent about a dozen emails last night to companies in the region but not one replied

They're well gone,cousin got his redundancy from there about 6 months ago

• Registered Users Posts: 12 DanPaddy

Banta are still there. No production any more but there's a full office staff there

• Advertisement

Does anybody know where a company called Sercom are based? Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Does anybody know where a company called Sercom are based? Thanks in advance

They are based in the new section of the Raheen Business Park. Coming from Raheen, head out past the Southcourt Hotel as if heading to Patrickswell, take the left at the first roundabout as if heading for the motorway, approaching the next roundabout go into the left lane or slip road and it will bring you left into the new part of the Raheen Business Park, take a right at the next small roundabout past the Dell entrance and Sercom is about 400 yards on your right hand side. You will see the Secom sign on the front of the building.

bazz26 wrote: »
    They are based in the new section of the Raheen Business Park. Coming from Raheen, head out past the Southcourt Hotel as if heading to Patrickswell, take the left at the first roundabout as if heading for the motorway, approaching the next roundabout go into the left lane or slip road and it will bring you left into the new part of the Raheen Business Park, take a right at the next small roundabout past the Dell entrance and Sercom is about 400 yards on your right hand side. You will see the Secom sign on the front of the building.
    Good man. I couldn't have asked for better directions.

88692656.E5MK4guc.notworthy.gif88692656.E5MK4guc.notworthy.gif88692656.E5MK4guc.notworthy.gif88692656.E5MK4guc.notworthy.gif88692656.E5MK4guc.notworthy.gif

Advertisement