Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Racing Bike

Options
  • 10-03-2010 6:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey Folks,

I need your help. I am stuck in two minds of deciding what racing bike is best for me, on a budget of €800 maybe a little bit more depending if its the right bike.

I am stuck at the moment of choosing between a Trek 1.2 and a Giant Defy 3 series. I am doing a cycle from Belfast to Dublin June for charity and really want the best bike at the best price that would allow me to do this without too many problems!

i welcome aboard all your comments, suggestions and appreciate any help you might be able to give me.

Thanks everybody
    Mick
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Here's an earlier thread on a similar subject

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Advertisement