Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lightest, most portable guitar

• 10-03-2010 7:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭

Hey lads, I'm getting lazy, so I was thinking about the possibility of an ultra-light, portable guitar that still has a decent tone.

I've seen pics of John Mayall where he's basically taken a saw to a Squier, but I don't fancy trying that. Nor would I want to go the custom route. I'd want it to be physically small, so that might rule out Parker Fly and Gus (though I've no idea how those weigh in).

Something like a Steinberger or a copy thereof perhaps. Are they still readily available and how do/did they sound?

My current squeeze is a Gibson LP, so that's the general sort of sound I'd be looking to attain, though as long as it's humbuckers I'd be happy enough...

Comments

Advertisement