Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shankill Broadband Question...

• 10-03-2010 7:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

Question is anyone else in the shankhill area trying to get broadband or have broadband at all?

Pref via NTL?
    I'm living down in dorney court in shankill and around nov 09 we had NTL out laying new cables ect in the area of BB, to date still nothing I just got off the phone with customer services who could tell me absolutley nothing at all.... :(
    The guys who installed the cabling said everything should be ready for activation in january 2010 well it's march now and still nothing in this area.

DSL isn't a option apparently on the eircom site/ digiweb / bt/ vodafone site, this is a joke trying to get broadband in this day and age how on earth is it so hard to get a line enabled or a actuall date on when bb in a area is meant to be rolled out.

Really do not want to get Eircom or Vodafone based on previous experiences dealing with them :(

Advertisement