Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walking from Red Cow Luas

Options
  • 10-03-2010 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Sounds like a stupid question, but is it possible to walk from the Red Cow Luas stop to the Harley/Triumph dealership in the Ballymount Industrial Estate??? I'm not familiar with the pedestrian setup of Irelands infamous junction!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 med10n

Shouldn't be a problem.Walk under the bridge toward the Red Cow from the Luas.Use the overhead walk bridge to cross over the Luas line & the Naas Rd.This will get you to the Red Cow hotel.I think that the Harley shop is beside it,on the left,near Paddy Powers shop & the fitness equipment shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

med10n wrote: »
    Shouldn't be a problem.Walk under the bridge toward the Red Cow from the Luas.Use the overhead walk bridge to cross over the Luas line & the Naas Rd.This will get you to the Red Cow hotel.I think that the Harley shop is beside it,on the left,near Paddy Powers shop & the fitness equipment shop.

I think the shop beside the Paddy Power shop is the old site, they've moved around the corner nearer to Ballymount. They had a sign outside
    the old Harley shop some while back advising people of the relocation.

Just had a look on their website:
    Take the “Red Line” West out of Dublin and get off at "Red Cow" stop. Walk back along the track for about 2 minutes till you get to the "FIAT" building on your right. Turn right and we're straight ahead of you about 200 metres.

http://harley.ie/index.pl?browse=infopages&id=17&mid=4

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Crawn wrote: »
    Sounds like a stupid question, but is it possible to walk from the Red Cow Luas stop to the Harley/Triumph dealership in the Ballymount Industrial Estate??? I'm not familiar with the pedestrian setup of Irelands infamous junction!!!

Don't do it man, much nicer bikes to buy than them :D

Only messing, are you buying/browsing or collecting?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Crawn

Thank you folks for the directions!

RosieJoe, I have a Triumph Sprint and I hear Dublin Harley are seting up a Triumph dealership, so I will be looking into getting a service in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Have a look here for boards motorbike forum, just in case you weren't aware of it
    motorbikes

• Advertisement
Advertisement