Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ex girlfriend says she pregant

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

TBH, if I was in this situation with thinking she was lying just because she hasn't contacted me! Maybe she just wants nothing more to with him?

My mind wouldn't rest until I am left without doubt that she's not pregnant, simple as.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Superman08

It takes two to tango! U got her pregnant, deal with the consequences simply! Fair enough ur in a new relationship and so the relationship with the ex will change, but at the end of the day if your having a child TOGETHER you must do your part, become part of that child's life, you cannot leave it fatherless, and pay your half of the costs! You cannot walk away from this, the child cannot lose out on a father!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Superman08 wrote: »
    It takes two to tango! U got her pregnant, deal with the consequences simply! Fair enough ur in a new relationship and so the relationship with the ex will change, but at the end of the day if your having a child TOGETHER you must do your part, become part of that child's life, you cannot leave it fatherless, and pay your half of the costs! You cannot walk away from this, the child cannot lose out on a father!

Welcome to boards. It's a long thread. :) I'd suggest you have probably missed important parts of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭yungwan

OP, how did this pan out in the end? Was it all BS by your ex?

Either way, I hop eit all worked out for the best.......?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

The parenting forum is not online soap opera enterainment, do not drag up old threads to find out more.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement