Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who still cant play multiplayer???

Options
  • 10-03-2010 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭

Just wondering how many people actually can't play the game due to connection errors and pb kicks...

Can you or can't you play BC2? 7 votes

Cannot connect due to connection error
    0% 0 votes
    Cannot play due to PB kick
    100% 7 votes
    Can play the game
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

I haven't actually had any major problems playing the game so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

100% fine here, no probs. Running i5 with a 5850 and hitting up to and over 100FPS in game.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Harsh fairy harsh :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

you have ran PBsetup & made sure your 'router' firewall was off?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Yes and yes. Pbsetup is updated and running, pc's firewall is setup to allow the game to access the net, router not an issue, running as admin doesnt change anything. It seems totally random for me. Some servers just refuse to work on different days. TiG was fine for me 2 nights ago, then last night i couldnt connect at all. When the server wasnt full, i just got the 'cannot connect' error message.

Really annoying, because playing with random people is no where near as fun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Mine rooter firewall is off alltogether, so shouldnt be need in opening ports... windows firewall letting aswell. PB setup is up..

2 days ago in morning i was able to join any server with perfect ping, and now its all back to ****...

its only EA, can fix it and then brake it to bits...

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

mine seems ok, getting the odd disconnect now and again

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

I had trouble connecting to servers.... turned firewall off on the router sorted it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Ok i finally got this up and running,
    I uninstalled the game and reinstalled, updated punkbuster and its working fine now.... Woop! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

Im going to try reinstall the game now... hope to god it works...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Evd-Burner wrote: »
    Im going to try reinstall the game now... hope to god it works...

Worth deleting the folder in 'users' and cleaning the registry also to be sure...

Advertisement