Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blowing up crates!!!!

Options
  • 10-03-2010 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

Was playing a game last night and 2 crates were blown up with in the first 2 mins or so (not planted, destroyed)!!! I was just wondering does anybody know any good tips for blowing them up?

I know you can do it with c4 but one man can only carry 6 c4 and it takes 10 to blow it up!

I noticed a Uav flying around also, its hardly a one shot destroy is it?

P.s i also heard you can repair the crate with the drill but i have yet to try it!

360 version btw!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Mostly a group of snipers attack together and instead of waiting for the M-COM station to blow up stick multiple C4 on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Gaunty

If you take down the building the M-Com is in it destroys it also. Makes it possible to take it out with UAV's and long range rockets and grendades. Not possible with all of them, but for some it is, so try it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

I absolutely hate this, ruins the game for me. I was hoping they would change it during the beta oh well.

I had that idea about the repair tool last night, was crouched there attempting to repair it for a while, no joy, i felt like an idiot :p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

Rush isnt doing it for me, i just find it a bit boring.

Thats coz you are a loose cannon steve!!!! Your just after the thrill of the kill.......:D

• Advertisement

i prefer the term lone wolf thank you very much :P

PMSL....more like a lost puppy!!!!

:D

see you on the battlefield wonda boy ;)

Thems there are fightin words.....I challange you to sniper rifles at dawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭craze7

Ok i figured it out!

Use the assault glass with a shotgun and it will let you equip c4 now sneak around to a crate and stick it with 5 c4 and pull the trigger now drop an ammo box and fill up your c4 and stick another 5 on it and happy days!

You will need the extra explosive spec and the explosive damage speck for this tho!

Also i tried repairing a damages crate but it don't work!

Also an easy way to take b on the snow level is to stick 10 c4 on to a quad bike and park it on the crate and you and your mate pull the trigger for an instant destroy!

• Advertisement

And you think I will let you sit there messing with 10 C4 packs....LMAO.

COMPUTER SAYS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :p

Advertisement