Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rent/deposit

Options
  • 10-03-2010 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

hey i was wondering if anyone can help me.
    Myself and my girlfriend have been renting an apartment and the lease finished on 31 jan 2010. we have been renting for a year. we never signed any other lease and just paid the rent at the start of the month for feb and same for march..we have now found somewhere else we would like to rent starting on 1st april..but have been told that we need to give a months notice or we will lose deposit and i said ok if i give u notice from now..can we move out on 10th april but was told we still have to pay for the month of april then or we will lose deposit..is this right?? there is no lease in place at present
    Any help would be really appriciated, thanx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

Hi there. I'm afraid you're in the wrong place, the Help Desk is for people having problems with the site itself, not general queries. however, the folks over on the Accomodation & Property forum might be able to help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 heybuddy

ok thanx

Advertisement