Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cottage Delight

Options
  • 10-03-2010 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Does anyone know where in Meath I could buy Cottage Delight products. I was in Westport at the weekend and bought some sample size bits in a lovely shop called Market 57. Unfortunately they turned out to be absolutely beautiful and now I want to buy more, but not driving back to Westport. :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭chewed

If you email them I'm sure they'd be able to give you a list of stockists in Ireland.

info@cottagedelight.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

I know this is an old thread but I got a few bottles of their sauce and it's the bizz.

Was going to Fairyhouse market from Blanch, turned off the navan road, round the roundabout heading to the market and OH said she wanted to go into that big Garden centre on the right.

Turns out it's not just a GC but does food and gifts etc, does Cottage Delight.:)

The Caribbean sauce is one of the spiciest I have tasted.

Advertisement