Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One minute too long!!

• 10-03-2010 10:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 358 ✭✭

Hi
    I'm trying to burn a DVD to a disk using Windows 7 DVD Maker. I'm getting a message the my file won't fit.

In the past I used DVD Shrink to shorten files but I no longer have it & the new version is no longer free.

Any idea how I could shrink my file to make it fit?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 90 ✭✭Obi-Jim

DVD Shrink works well.

It's free and always has been free. Anybody who's trying to sell it isn't legitimate. Do a bit of a google search and you'll find it.

Read here also:

http://www.dvdshrink.org/

(although having had another quick look over there, It doesn't seem they support windows 7. It was discontinued back in 2005, so Vista and 7 weren't around then. So unfortunately my help is useless perhaps, apologies)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

Working fine on my Windows 7 (Version 3.2.0.15)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 621 ✭✭✭TommyGun

Try VirtualDub and Avisynth, there both free and powerful. The output quality is very good.

However, it is a bit of a pain to learn how to use them.

Advertisement