If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for Yamaha 765 and Jamo a102hcs5 please

Options
  • 10-03-2010 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

Hi John,

I was wondering if you could give me a quote for a Yamaha RX-V765 and a set of Jamo A102 HCS5 please?

After getting a Yamaha RX-V3005 & a set of Kef 3005Se's off you last summer for the living room, I'm now thinking of upgrading my bedroom setup.

I'm hoping to run a PS3, XBox 360 and a DVD player though the Amp via HDMI. I intend to run 1080P video and Audio over the HDMI cables to a 50" plasma.

Do you think this will be suitable, how do you rate the combo and would you recommend anything else?

Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Rael wrote: »
    Hi John,

I was wondering if you could give me a quote for a Yamaha RX-V765 and a set of Jamo A102 HCS5 please?

After getting a Yamaha RX-V3005 & a set of Kef 3005Se's off you last summer for the living room, I'm now thinking of upgrading my bedroom setup.

I'm hoping to run a PS3, XBox 360 and a DVD player though the Amp via HDMI. I intend to run 1080P video and Audio over the HDMI cables to a 50" plasma.

Do you think this will be suitable, how do you rate the combo and would you recommend anything else?

Thanks!

Rael,

Thanks for the post and apologies for the delay (believe it or not I'm away again at the moment and I have limited access to the web ). :o

The RXV765 however is out of stock at the moment - we normally sell it at £299.95 however why don't you go for the Denon AVR1910 which with the Monitor Audio Vector 5.1 system we can do at a mad £649.95 / €764.99 which is a completely bonkers price given most UK retailers sell the Vector 5.1 pack at over £500!

Alternatively we have also just received the excellent Pioneer VSX819 back into stock in limited quantities at a spanking £229.95 and if you partner it with the Vector pack it comes in at just £509.99 / €599.99.

Either of these would make a serious system for the Bedroom!

Keep me posted if any of these interest you or if you would like us to reserve a system for you,

Thanks and again apologies for the delay getting back to you,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Rael

The RXV765 however is out of stock at the moment - we normally sell it at £299.95 however why don't you go for the Denon AVR1910 which with the Monitor Audio Vector 5.1 system we can do at a mad £649.95 / €764.99 which is a completely bonkers price given most UK retailers sell the Vector 5.1 pack at over £500!

Alternatively we have also just received the excellent Pioneer VSX819 back into stock in limited quantities at a spanking £229.95 and if you partner it with the Vector pack it comes in at just £509.99 / €599.99.

Keep me posted if any of these interest you or if you would like us to reserve a system for you,

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply. Unforunately I'm quite tight for storage space in my bedroom hence looking at the Jamos due to the excellent reviews on avforums.co.uk and their small size. Do you have any other speakers that are small in size but good in performance?

Thanks,

Ken

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.