Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old house/new baby

Options
  • 10-03-2010 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭

Couple of years ago in my old house, on the first night that I brought my new born daughter and wife back from hospital I had this really weird experience.

I got my wife to go to bed on her own in our room and I brought the baby into the spare room at the back of the house. The baby was being fed every two hours as per normal and I was sleeping beside her, when I was feeding her I started to hear the sound of chains coming from the attic, it was like there was someone up there but it was very faint, then all of a sudden there was an absolutely huge bang and everything stopped.

I shat myself bigstyle and didn't sleep a wink I even called the guards up as I thought we might have been broken into from above, (house was a very old 1920's style big terrace, we were the only occupants) but there was no sign of anything out of the ordinary.

After mentioning it to the neighbour, who's father had built this house all those years back, he said there was a very religious woman living there years ago and that there was a lot of weird stuff going on at the time. (mass in the back garden etc) I wonder would there be any connection, we moved out of the place about 12 months after that, but it was one of the scariest paranormal things I've experienced, to this day I've never heard anything as loud as that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 CatHerder

maybe the boiler was overheating :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Michael B

Was there ever any strange things going on while you lived there before you had your baby?

Advertisement