Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chewltenham Festival Betting

Options
  • 10-03-2010 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Does anyone know if you can bet on Cheltenham on the TAB here??

I reckon they might show some of the races as they should start about 10pm Brissie time, no idea where they might show it though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Danny2580

Sky Racing (Foxtel channel 519) will be showing the first 4 races of each of the four days. The Supreme Novices kicks off the festival, 11.30pm tomorrow night.

The TAB will bet on it all right.

You can also bet online via any of the Irish and UK bookmakers if you already have an account, and betfair.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Trankton

Cheers for that Danny.

Unfortunately don't have foxtel at home but might be on in Down Under bar or
    somewhere like that.

It's time to get stuck into the racecards now so me thinks!! There's money to be made...and by made I mean lost...ha ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,355 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

All the Tabs and pubs will allow you to bet and will show it.
    I placed all my bets with Betfair.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Trankton

Have done my multi-bets on VC Bet alright, might put a single or 2 on with betfair. Wondering what kind of odds you'd get over here on it, probably SP.

For those interested, there's been good word for Ogee in the 2.40 tomorrow.

My thoughts for day one would have to be :

1. Dunguib to win, Menorah e/w
    2. Can't decide between Captain Cee Bee or Sizing Europe both have C&D form. Lots of talk about Somersby as well.
    3. Bensalem to win, Ogee e/w
    4. Solwhit to win, Starluck e/w
    5. Garde Champetre, Silver Birch E/W
    6. Quevega, Artic Magic e/w

Best of luck.

Advertisement