Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Tattoo

• 11-03-2010 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I have a HTC Tattoo thats locked to the Vodafone network.
    Does anyone know how I go about getting a code to unlock the phone from the network so I can use another SIM card from another provider?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭cute_cow

Thanks for that. Its a company phone which was bill paid by company, but phone was bought privately, so cannot log in and get the NAC online.

Will give them a shout and see what the story is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭cute_cow

thanks....again :)

they said i need to get the acount point of contact to call Vodafone with the IMEI number and get it that way.

Makes no sense as the phone is not theirs to unlock? Don't even use the SIM card, I basically have a phone locked to their network.

But yet the girl i spoke to said to do the above?! Weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

I had the HTC Tattoo on the vodafone network and the phone wasn't locked. I suggest you try and put another sim card in it and see if it works because i was able to use my o2 sim card in my phone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement