Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

cycocycle wrote: »
    Maybe it's Shoveltooth under a different username!:eek:
    He has been very quiet through all of this!:D
    I've been mostly asleep through all this

garv123 wrote: »
    yeah like that shoveltooth guy, he's just god. our team is nothing without him. we all bow down before him and beg him to help us become better. We would all be truly lost without his infinite wisdom & leadership.I wonder why he doesn't get nearly enough praise he rightfully deserves in this thread but then again he is too modest to point this out as this would shame us battlefield idiot minions.
    Thanks Garv :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

I've been mostly asleep through all this

LIES...

oh wait no, only one lie...

LIE!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Next week cannot come quick enough.......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Originally Posted by garv123 viewpost.gif
    yeah like that shoveltooth guy, he's just god. our team is nothing without him. we all bow down before him and beg him to help us become better. We would all be truly lost without his infinite wisdom & leadership.I wonder why he doesn't get nearly enough praise he rightfully deserves in this thread but then again he is too modest to point this out as this would shame us battlefield idiot minions.

spoonface i think everyone here knows i cudnt string a sentence together like that. :D:rolleyes:

once again shoveltooth swapped teams lastnight only to lose his tags 3-2 to me
    me and raze were on the same team for a change too. wahts goin on there? he must be afraid of me :D:D:D;)

thank god cableguy fixed his mic. we missed all his friendly chat and his ability of keeping spoonface under control

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

i get more laughs off this thread than anything in the humour forum. i even laugh harder than when i watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91oYiKas628

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

garv123 wrote: »
    Originally Posted by garv123 viewpost.gif

thank god cableguy fixed his mic. we missed all his friendly chat and his ability of keeping spoonface under control

Garv my mic wasn't broken but it was easier to type that to Dunworth than to type in what happened, Which was I was earlier took a break for food and a family member borrowed my Turtlebeach and I couldn't find my britney headset. Anyway I could still hear you feckers!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭stopusingoil

Haha, moose you are such a hypocrite I don't know where to begin. The funniest thing is how all your cronies jump on right after you post to back you up, feeding your already clearly inflated ego.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

come on man post your tags or else gtfo

Oh, and for the record, I was making an innocent observation in my original thread. It was perceived by YOU to be negative and, of course, your cronies backed you up, making it fact, not perception...

Really, the way you all have treated me is sickening. If this is your so-called 'real-world' way of treating people, then good luck with your lives :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Haha, moose you are such a hypocrite I don't know where to begin. The funniest thing is how all your cronies jump on right after you post to back you up, feeding your already clearly inflated ego.

Sure, whatever floats your boat... I see you haven't posted your gamertag then :eek:

I see you haven't posted your gamertag then :eek:

Yeah, because I'm not an idiot. I will get my satisfaction. And I will get your tags. The sweetest part, you won't even know it was me.

And with that, I bid all you ********s adieu.

If anyone has an inflated ego its me...

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Yeah, because I'm not an idiot.
    No but you are a c:eek:ward.
    Keyboard warrior posting abusive messages while refusing to give out your gt because you know you will be annihillated. If we dont know whos getting our tags we wont care and frankly at this stage the only people we care about losing our tags to is each other.
    Put up your gt and show us all how great you really are. Or get your mammy to do it for you.
    Oh yeah,good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭tamlinek

Yeah, because I'm not an idiot. I will get my satisfaction. And I will get your tags. The sweetest part, you won't even know it was me.

So what's the whole point? We won't feel bad not knowing you stabbed us, your revange will be useless. Or maybe it's just to boost your ego? Cmon, be a man, post your gtag. Even I will join a hunt :rolleyes:

Really, you think I'm worried about loosing my tags to you. I've lost my tags on 167 different occasions, I think I've gotten over the embarrassment of being taken out by a knife kill.

So, what's the idea? Eventually get my tags and post them back up here? Everyone else here has them already, that's not really going to impress anyone.

Don't come back on this thread, you're not welcome unless you share your GT.

Oh, your punctuation was incorrect. It should read like this, "And with that, I bid all you ********s, adieu." If you insist on being insulting, at least use proper grammar :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

so in otherwords a complete and utter coward and no one of the ""skill" level that they claim lol what a complete and utter fail :p:p:p

miju wrote: »
    so in otherwords a complete and utter coward and no one of the ""skill" level that they claim lol what a complete and utter fail :p:p:p

I'm disappointed, to be honest. That could have been a lot of fun...

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

Gfs heading off for the weekend so plenty of playing time ahead, need to work on my tag count

JD1763 wrote: »
    Gfs heading off for the weekend so plenty of playing time ahead, need to work on my tag count

Lucky you!!! Don't forget to get your own Boards BFBC2 signature. We'll be able to track your knifing skills with it :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

I'm disappointed, to be honest. That could have been a lot of fun...

me too I was looking forward to giving him a quick lesson in how to actually play BF properly LOL

miju wrote: »
    me too I was looking forward to giving him a quick lesson in how to actually play BF properly LOL

Coming from a rank 41? That's rich...

OMG and a bush-wookie no doubt? Hahaha yeah, that's how you play BF alright hahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

OMG and a bush-wookie no doubt? Hahaha yeah, that's how you play BF alright hahahaha

At least hes not afraid to let his gamertag be known, unlike you...

for all we know you're a rank 4 with a KD of 0.32 and WL ratio of 0.01...
    Im going to assume that these are your stats for now... since you're obviously too embarrassed to reveal your real stats...

My god man, you are really bad at this game

If you have nothing good to say, shut up troll!

So, you came back again.

Look, Ciaran, be a man and tell the forum your gamertag otherwise stop wasting everyone's time.

Don't you think it's time to stop acting like a hippie student and grow up and be a man. How can you expect people to take you seriously as an activist, if you don't even have a backbone? (ouch, was that a bit too close to the bone??? :D)

Look, Ciaran, be a man and tell the forum your gamertag otherwise stop wasting everyone's time.
    The Dude abides;)

Seriously hes not going to reveal his GT. He will just claim to be tag raping us every so often. Troll:rolleyes:
    Just in case you're looking for me my gt is cycocyle . I should be on tomorrow night. Find me and you will find everyone else. Happy hunting.:)

The average rank in your clan is 22. There are only 2 players in this clan ranked higher than 40. That is laughable. Everyone I play with is rank 50, and so will I be by next week.

I play with some of the highest ranking people in the world. I have been playing since the release of BC1. So I am experienced and I only play high level games. I would wipe the floor with all of you. I can play any class, any map, any game. I have platinum in every assault rifle. Yes, every assault rifle. I have every award, pin, insignia, what have you. And, get this, I have even clocked less time playing than Garv or Moose.

Korvanica: I am not too embarrassed/afraid (lol) to reveal my stats. I just don't want all you noobs stalking me from game to game every time I play. I would take a screenshot and post it without my GT, but then you would all dispute the fact that they are mine. The fact that you even ask about KD proves you are a noob, most likely migrating from MW2.

I am the highest ranking person on this thread, I wouldn't join your sad little clan if you paid me :P

So, you came back again.

Don't you think it's time to stop acting like a hippie student and grow up and be a man. How can you expect people to take you seriously as an activist, if you don't even have a backbone? (ouch, was that a bit too close to the bone??? :D)

Lmao. Look, Jim, I don't know why you suddenly think you know who I am, but my name is not Ciaran, I'm not an activist (lol) and I have plenty of backbone.

• Advertisement

Jasus Jim, you must be getting desperate, insulting my grammar, googling my username, assuming that youtube profile is mine.... lmao you are a loser

Yeah, I'm a major troll. Trolling is so much FUN!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement