Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

The average rank in your clan is 22. There are only 2 players in this clan ranked higher than 40. That is laughable. Everyone I play with is rank 50, and so will I be by next week.

I play with some of the highest ranking people in the world. I have been playing since the release of BC1. So I am experienced and I only play high level games. I would wipe the floor with all of you. I can play any class, any map, any game. I have platinum in every assault rifle. Yes, every assault rifle. I have every award, pin, insignia, what have you. And, get this, I have even clocked less time playing than Garv or Moose.

Korvanica: I am not too embarrassed/afraid (lol) to reveal my stats. I just don't want all you noobs stalking me from game to game every time I play. I would take a screenshot and post it without my GT, but then you would all dispute the fact that they are mine. The fact that you even ask about KD proves you are a noob, most likely migrating from MW2.

I am the highest ranking person on this thread, I wouldn't join your sad little clan if you paid me :P

Oh come on, seriously, nobody believes you. I'm actually embarrassed for you now. Save what dignity you have left and just shut up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

oh wow every assault rifle, yawn.Clearly you're an idiot if you cant see more than 2 members are over level 40. my sister has more balls than you kid

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

You should put all that on your cv. I'm sure the ladies go wild when you reel off those stats.
    By the way there are at least 5 of the regulars on here level 41 or higher. We all play for fun and relaxation as opposed to building up stats in a GAME to make ourselves feel like we are something special.
    If the day ever comes where I feel the need to justify myself to complete strangers with my achievements in a videogame it will be a sad day indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

The average rank in your clan is 22. There are only 2 players in this clan ranked higher than 40. That is laughable. Everyone I play with is rank 50, and so will I be by next week.

I play with some of the highest ranking people in the world. I have been playing since the release of BC1. So I am experienced and I only play high level games. I would wipe the floor with all of you. I can play any class, any map, any game. I have platinum in every assault rifle. Yes, every assault rifle. I have every award, pin, insignia, what have you. And, get this, I have even clocked less time playing than Garv or Moose.

Korvanica: I am not too embarrassed/afraid (lol) to reveal my stats. I just don't want all you noobs stalking me from game to game every time I play. I would take a screenshot and post it without my GT, but then you would all dispute the fact that they are mine. The fact that you even ask about KD proves you are a noob, most likely migrating from MW2.

I am the highest ranking person on this thread, I wouldn't join your sad little clan if you paid me :P

have you a problem with us alowig newbies to play with us? are they not up to your high level 50 standards. and we have 6 people above level 40. while you were wasting your time stalking everyones stats you should have waited for them to update.

no point boasting how good you are when your afraid to post ur GT.
    pissing in the wind really if you thinks it bothers any of us. we hae gr8 craic playing and dont really care how fast we level up.

and if your so great then how about go get off the thread if we're so far below your level of coolness.

as everyone said prove how good you are and post your GT or GTFO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭stopusingoil

Ha! And what do you all think will happen if I post my GT? You will all bow down like you imply? I think not! More likely, you will make a post saying 'look at this gamer tag, everyone get this guy, join all his games and annoy him' etc etc. I'm not an idiot, I know why you really want my GT. 'Prove it' Lmao what are you all? Seven?

• Advertisement

cycocycle wrote: »
    By the way there are at least 5 of the regulars on here level 41 or higher.
    Oh my apologies, that's SO impressive.

I heard about your clam matches, and how all the real players out there WIPED THE FLOOR with you amateurs.

Oh come on, seriously, nobody believes you. I'm actually embarrassed for you now. Save what dignity you have left and just shut up.

Ah Jim.

Jim, Jim, Jim.

So your attempt at googling my name failed and you have resorted to telling me to shut up. Just like a child.

Embarrassed? Ha! Not a chance. If anything I'm proud of what I have said. Why would I get embarrassed in front of lowlifes such as yourselves? All you have done is hurled abuse and even went as far as picking apart my grammar. You are a sad, sad little boy Jim.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Coming from a rank 41? That's rich...

OMG and a bush-wookie no doubt? Hahaha yeah, that's how you play BF alright hahahaha

Am Lvl 50 in another BF game but I dont go on abut it like I'm the dogs bollocks and in BC2 I've a positive K/D ratio in every class thank you very much :p and sure if you played with me you'd know I'm no bush wookie cos I'd be behind you every minute raping your dog tags :D:D:D

I play with some of the highest ranking people in the world. I have been playing since the release of BC1.

LMFAO you do realise thats not something to boast about dont you. Anyone in the world can play with these players you simply lookup a leaderboard and join their session, not that I'd rate most of them anyways most are chopper whores who are terrible on the ground or pad statters.

Your actually quite pathetic and to be pitied really, you say you would wipe the floor with most / all of us yet decline the invitation to prove so and why is that? Simply because your not the great player you like to pretend you are :p:p:p

Anyways, mod hat on guys ignore this terrible attempt at trolling and obvious pretender as he only aims to drag thread off topic and thread will end up being locked which wont serve clan any good. So from now I suggest we all just put him on ignore.

miju wrote: »
    Am Lvl 50 in another BF game but I dont go on abut it like I'm the dogs bollocks and in BC2 I've a positive K/D ratio in every class thank you very much :p and sure if you played with me you'd know I'm no bush wookie cos I'd be behind you every minute raping your dog tags :D:D:D

LMFAO you do realise thats not something to boast about dont you. Anyone in the world can play with these players you simply lookup a leaderboard and join their session, not that I'd rate most of them anyways most are chopper whores who are terrible on the ground or pad statters.

Your actually quite pathetic and to be pitied really, you say you would wipe the floor with most / all of us yet decline the invitation to prove so and why is that? Simply because your not the great player you like to pretend you are :p:p:p

Anyways, mod hat on guys ignore this terrible attempt at trolling and obvious pretender as he only aims to drag thread off topic and thread will end up being locked which wont serve clan any good. So from now I suggest we all just put him on ignore.

he's on the ignore list

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

he's on the ignoire list

+1

• Advertisement

miju wrote: »

Nonono, I mean I play with them, like they're my friends. And we play rush and we're not chopper whores. We win every game (really, EVERY game). Plus you know why I decline the invitation to post my GT, I have explained it several times. And you know I'm right so stop repeating that same point please.

I really am a great player. Possibly one of the greatest. You all would have found this out had you all not been SO hostile. Self-righteous ****** that you all are.

Hahaha you dumass. Am Lvl 50 in another BF game but I dont go on abut it like I'm the dogs bollocks. Then you go on to brag about your positive KD etc. Would you like some hypocrisy with that irony?

Did I mention you all got your asses whooped when you tried playing a clan match.

Troll, etc

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Hi guys, I'm useless at bf but pretty handy at moderating. I like a bit of banter on such threads but insulting other members is not tolerated and people are crossing the line today.

People are inches from a 1-week ban for personal abuse. Don't test my patience.

If a poster is annoying you, place him/her on ignore and let the mods take appropriate action. I have zero problem banning people who act like idiots.

FG

Invite me, I will prove it. I have all your GT's, so just make a match, post the time up here, and I'll be there. 1v12. Bring it on.

Nonono, I mean I play with them, like they're my friends. And we play rush and we're not chopper whores. We win every game (really, EVERY game). Plus you know why I decline the invitation to post my GT, I have explained it several times. And you know I'm right so stop repeating that same point please.

I really am a great player. Possibly one of the greatest. You all would have found this out had you all not been SO hostile. Self-righteous ****** that you all are.

Hahaha you dumass. Am Lvl 50 in another BF game but I dont go on abut it like I'm the dogs bollocks. Then you go on to brag about your positive KD etc. Would you like some hypocrisy with that irony?

Did I mention you all got your asses whooped when you tried playing a clan match.

Troll, etc

Stopusingoil banned for 1 week.

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Hi guys, I'm useless at bf but pretty handy at moderating. I like a bit of banter on such threads but insulting other members is not tolerated and people are crossing the line today.

People are inches from a 1-week ban for personal abuse. Don't test my patience.

If a poster is annoying you, place him/her on ignore and let the mods take appropriate action. I have zero problem banning people who act like idiots.

FG

:D

Anyways, normal service can now resume while stopusingoil takes some time out. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread going forward.

Hi guys, I'm useless at bf but pretty handy at moderating.
    FG

cum play with us:D im not so good too but the crack is second too none :D

Anyways, normal service can now resume while dontuseoil takes some time out. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread going forward.

please do. this thread has been goin strong now for so long it would be ashame to have it locked over people trolling and causing hassle on it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

garv123 wrote: »
    please do. this thread has been goin strong now for so long it would be ashame to have it locked over people trolling and causing hassle on it

Damn right its going strong. Not too shabby for my first post on boards ay ?

Regarding battlefield, playing tonight in one of my usual sniping spots the lack of play over the last month was really showing. About 10 guys ran past my line of sight and I missed every single one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 EireBurton123

My gamertags Eire Burton 123. I dont have bfbc2 atm but im getting it next week so ill be ready to play then :)

• Advertisement

My gamertags Eire Burton 123. I dont have bfbc2 atm but im getting it next week so ill be ready to play then :)

You're very welcome. Add some of us to your friends list and then come join us online

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

You have my blessing to knife all the clan members :)

We should have the two Royal Irishs play at the same time
    I retract this statement
    They were in the same squad
    They were side by side on the leaderboards
    Hurt my head :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

welcome aboard friend we will do our best to help you out as much as we can.
    tough you will be losing you tags fairly quickly the first few games (as we are crazy about tags)

it will be hard at the start but you'll soon get the hang of it.

as you know we only play hardcore mode so i would suggest not bothering with softcore (its crap anyway compared)

some decent games tonight. squad deathmatch was good laugh. poor moose though. he fell victim to my knife about 6 times.
    so did shoveltooth though but no poor him. haha to him

Happily rectified the one that got away about 6 times tonight :D

dunworth1 wrote: »
    welcome aboard friend we will do our best to help you out as much as we can.
    tough you will be losing you tags fairly quickly the first few games (as we are crazy about tags)

it will be hard at the start but you'll soon get the hang of it.

as you know we only play hardcore mode so i would suggest not bothering with softcore (its crap anyway compared)
    I wouldn't rule out softcore mode for newbies as they can get used to the maps and the mechanics of the games. Hardcore mode is a steep learning curve that I wouldn't reccommend to newcomers.
    Didn't Korvanica only play hardcore mode?

colin started on HC. I think it's better to start in HC, it's easier to start a new game on a mode thats unforgiving than going from a piss easy one that'll frustrate you to hc where you can't run at a medic from across the map till his clip empties

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Didn't Korvanica only play hardcore mode?

True, and its because of that that my BC2 skills are made of pure awesome...

Class games tonight, me and moose had terrible teammates in squad death match, but we carried the team so much... One match both of us were on 17 while our teammates were on 7 and 4...

Also, i've noticed in the last week that i seem to have gotten a lot better at this game... Yay!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement