Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

garv123 wrote: »
    some decent games tonight. squad deathmatch was good laugh. poor moose though. he fell victim to my knife about 6 times.
    so did shoveltooth though but no poor him. haha to him
    Isla inocentes is the best map for SD
    Laguna presa is crap map for SD ( or maybe thats me but that is unfathomable)
    Would ye all stop using LW perks ye cowards!!!!
    Dunworth & I seem to be the only ones with the backbone not to use it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I like LP in Dm! I start off sniping making sure i can only be stabbed from one side, then sit there and no scope the fools trying to sneak up beside me, I only use lw when im shotgunning cos it's the only decent perk!

colin started on HC. I think it's better to start in HC, it's easier to start a new game on a mode thats unforgiving than going from a piss easy one that'll frustrate you to hc where you can't run at a medic from across the map till his clip empties
    It's nice to know the map layout and the out of bounds areas, UAV stations, gun emplacements etc that you're able to see in SC

you can press start and get a map in HC

you can press start and get a map in HC
    Shush, You're making me look bad among the new members :o

• Advertisement

now now son you don't need no help with that, all he has to do is play on your squad and you'll do it yourslf!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i only played a few games on softcore and gave hardcore ago and havent been back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

some decent games tonight. squad deathmatch was good laugh. poor moose though. he fell victim to my knife about 6 times.

I really don't know how you manage to knife me so much, Garv. I occasionally loose my tags to other members but with you, I seem to hand them out freely. Think you must have been training Colin because he did well against me too, last night.

I managed to get Cian and a guy called Ogiismus plus plenty of the other randomers without suffering from knife malfunctions... however, against Garv, Dunworth and Raze it just seemed to be blunt :( Maybe I'm just getting old and my reactions are slipping...

Korvanica wrote: »
    True, and its because of that that my BC2 skills are made of pure awesome...

Class games tonight, me and moose had terrible teammates in squad death match, but we carried the team so much... One match both of us were on 17 while our teammates were on 7 and 4...

Also, i've noticed in the last week that i seem to have gotten a lot better at this game... Yay!

You can be my DM squadmate anytime, you were on fire! Although I never team killed you, I would like to apologise for shooting you on several ocassions.

The funniest was when I ran into a container with two enemies at the other end, facing away from me. I ran up behind them, plunged the knife into each of them once with zero effect and then heard footsteps behind me. I ran past the two unaware enemies and out the far side of the container cause I thought Garv was probably behind me again. Circled around the crate and ran back into it, spraying as I ran... only to hear Korvanica expressing extreme displeasure at me peppering him with rounds as he stood over the two dead bodies :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Hi all,
    I thought it was appropriate that I give you my opinions on acceptable behavior on this thread.

I completely understand that, as with any clan thread, there is gong to be a bit of banter and a few harmless digs will be thrown at each other.

I have no problem with this at all. Just keep things civil and respectful.

I will NOT tolerate flaming, trolling, personal abuse or agression towards other posters. Also, please note that backseat moderating is not allowed, even if posted with the best possible intentions.

Follow these rules of engagement, soldiers, and we will surely prosper!

FG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Would ye all stop using LW perks ye cowards!!!!
    Dunworth & I seem to be the only ones with the backbone not to use it

Eh I don't use it either.

Good games last night got kicked earlier and rejoined and it was squad death match,couldn't get in the party because it was full so for the first few mins I thought it was knives and pistols because Garv and Raze shot me with the hand gun. Then Kev joined soon after and we partied up.
    Didn't loose my tag too often and only got a few tags myself, I was exploring that panama Canal map it's too big for SDM but there are some sweet hiding spots. Say people were cursing me in the party a couple of times they were so close to stabbing me.

Eh I don't use it either.

Good games last night got kicked earlier and rejoined and it was squad death match,couldn't get in the party because it was full so for the first few mins I thought it was knives and pistols because Garv and Raze shot me with the hand gun. Then Kev joined soon after and we partied up.
    Didn't loose my tag too often and only got a few tags myself, I was exploring that panama Canal map it's too big for SDM but there are some sweet hiding spots. Say people were cursing me in the party a couple of times they were so close to stabbing me.

yep, came so close... so many times... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

I really don't know how you manage to knife me so much, Garv. I occasionally loose my tags to other members but with you, I seem to hand them out freely. Think you must have been training Colin because he did well against me too, last night.

I managed to get Cian and a guy called Ogiismus plus plenty of the other randomers without suffering from knife malfunctions... however, against Garv, Dunworth and Raze it just seemed to be blunt :( Maybe I'm just getting old and my reactions are slipping...

I feel your pain. Garv has taken my tags eleven times. Eleven! I've only been with the squad two weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

I feel your pain. Garv has taken my tags eleven times. Eleven! I've only been with the squad two weeks.

Im the same, except its shoveltooth who keeps getting mine...

On another note i finally got my first boardsie tags.. Garvs... I'd probably have more if i actually went tag hunting but meah.. if it happens it happens

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

i find that alot too.
    it works very well on randomers and then on that lot it doesnt. mine didnt work on you too much either. 6 was very little for the amount i swung at you. oh and as for colin he follows me around as a medic cause i die so much and picks up my brilliant techniues:D

could be worse i got cooney choones 10 times in the first night.
    Im the same, except its shoveltooth who keeps getting mine...

On another note i finally got my first boardsie tags.. Garvs... I'd probably have more if i actually went tag hunting but meah.. if it happens it happens
    ya dunworth watched you walk up and knife me the £"£$£$%$^ wudnt even tell me where u wer. and my motion mine didnt go off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

ya dunworth watched you walk up and knife me the £"£$£$%$^ wudnt even tell me where u wer. and my motion mine didnt go off.

Lol, excuses excuses, but Dunworth should really have had your back.. terrible stuff.. :pac:

Lol, excuses excuses, but Dunworth should really have had your back.. terrible stuff.. :pac:
    it will be the last time i defend and shout out for him when someones running at him. he must be pissed off coz i have him 80 times :D:D

it will be the last time i defend and shout out for him when someones running at him. he must be pissed off coz i have him 80 times :D:D

Come on Garv you know as well as I do that a fare few boards members are willing to sacrifice other members to collect tags, I you even did it once or twice and the Tooth monster has done it many times.

Come on Garv you know as well as I do that a fare few boards members are willing to sacrifice other members to collect tags, I you even did it once or twice and the Tooth monster has done it many times.
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    what has this clan turned into. even gayblecuy is sacrifice other clan members just to get a set of tags.

btw that name was spoonheads idea

• Advertisement

what has this clan turned into. even gayblecuy is sacrifice other clan members just to get a set of tags.

We have reached an all-time low! Even thieves have honour amongst themselves :(

Funny very original.

Anyway I haven't sacrificed anybody recently and don't intend too either, I'm like Kovanica not bothered (but if you are say in a container and I see you and you don't see me well your gonna lose your tag), You, Raze, Dunworth and Tooth Monster have me a shed loads of times but I like it that you get so close to stab me and then you die, Colin got P1ssed that I kept killing him with Grenades last night, love those kills.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭tamlinek

miju wrote: »
    Anyways, mod hat on guys ignore this terrible attempt at trolling and obvious pretender as he only aims to drag thread off topic and thread will end up being locked which wont serve clan any good. So from now I suggest we all just put him on ignore.

Read it just now, deleted my post :)
    colin started on HC. I think it's better to start in HC, it's easier to start a new game on a mode thats unforgiving than going from a piss easy one that'll frustrate you to hc where you can't run at a medic from across the map till his clip empties

It's definitely better to start HC. After softcore you gain plenty of bad habits, then in the beginning on hardcore you're completely lost. I know, I experienced it. It's better to start hardcore, and skip wasting time on softcore. You'll be lost on HC in the beginning anyway, even if you know maps. The gameplay is totally different.

And I'm proud of myself. I got you on that rock :P And that was my first team deathmatch ever

tamlinek wrote: »

And I'm proud of myself. I got you on that rock :P And that was my first SD ever

what did you do to me on what rock now?

what did you do to me on what rock now?

Got your shiny tag. After sneaking for some time. At least I think I got it.

tamlinek wrote: »
    Got your shiny tag. After sneaking for some time. At least I think I got it.

karvanica got me off a rock? i just checked mine and your stats there and you only have me twice and there both silver

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Tried to get on earlyish last night but the server was full. Played a few matches on easy mode with the intention of trying to get on later. Ended up watching animal planet all night instead :D.

karvanica got me off a rock? i just checked mine and your stats there and you only have me twice and there both silver

This is what I was afraid of, crap :/ karvanica was right next to me, and I finished right after that game :)

I'll try tonight :D

I can't even check stats at work, netadmins blocked almost everything, including bfbcs.com. And tor is working slow today :/

pretty sue tamilnek gotyou on the rock in lp. Dunworth tried to warn you but he stabbed ya.

• Advertisement

pretty sue tamilnek gotyou on the rock in lp. Dunworth tried to warn you but he stabbed ya.

as you see if u read previous posts it was korvanica:p:p:p:

i just sae there that i got that far carter guy 8 times lastnight in like two games. poor randomer knife was working perfect on him

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement