Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭tamlinek

pretty sue tamilnek gotyou on the rock in lp. Dunworth tried to warn you but he stabbed ya.

And now I'm puzzled, but it's possible it was not me. I was sneaking behind, when I jumped on the rock and tried to stab Garv, I noticed someone else was there as well, trying to do the same - it seems it must have been korvanica and he was faster :) He's got Garv's golden tag on stats.

Tor speed improved, just checked - yeah, two silver tags off GaRv 123.

Edit: And now I'm even more puzzled. On Garv profile it show I got his two silver and one golden, on mine just two silver. Ehh... nevermind, must work, not check how many tags I have :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

apparently stopusingoil shall be joining us for a game tonight at 10pm and tomorrow night too, maybe we can all be friends after all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

miju wrote: »
    apparently stopusingoil shall be joining us for a game tonight at 10pm and tomorrow night too, maybe we can all be friends after all :D

how do you know this?

So he was looking for game mates after all? What deceptive skills, I'm impressed.

tamlinek wrote: »
    So he was looking for game mates after all?

Why doesn't he just stick with all his level 50 "friends", don't they want him in their clan??? :D

• Advertisement

how do you know this?

I was informed via PM
    Why doesn't he just stick with all his level 50 "friends", don't they want him in their clan??? :D

ah lets try forgive his transgressions at least till we see his playing ability :)

I was informed via PM

ah lets try forgive his transgressions at least till we see his playing ability :)

Fair enough. However, an apology for his general behaviour wouldn't go astray.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Dick

Lenny wrote: »
    Dick

I LOLed

Lenny wrote: »
    Dick

A man of few words but speaks volumes :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Yes I find when I am in a party with Lenny he rarely speaks at all and it's a battle to get him to say anything.....

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

Have gotten pissed off with the sigpo deleting everyones sig on this thread SOOO I present the clan with our own boards.ie clan sig :)

So if you go to page 108 on the Clan Signatures on http://bfbcs.com you'll be able to copy the code for the sig.

I'll do a better one in a while but for now that should keep the sigpo nazis away from this thread and clan :D

I couldn't find the sig on page 108 on Clan Signatures. Is it still there

Can't seem to find it now. Maybe m1ju migt be able to help, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

is this u gar coming home after geting your results

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yg7KL4v1w0

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

naughto wrote: »
    is this u gar coming home after geting your results

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yg7KL4v1w0

now thats entertainment....

dunno where its gone but if you copy the code below and replace m1ju with your gamertag it should work fine

[PHP]360_M1JU.png[/PHP]

Just read on Joystiq that the fall update will improve the audio quality of XBL chat which was initially designed to run on a 64k connection.

All the better to be able to hear the abuse from Raze with :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Just read on Joystiq that the fall update will improve the audio quality of XBL chat which was initially designed to run on a 64k connection.

All the better to be able to hear the abuse from Raze with :D

i hope it fixes the problems with everyone getting kicked every now and again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 tsmyth

this thread makes me laugh. it has been going since march and you guys are still posting daily. are all you guys young kids? surely an adult couldnt spend all that time chatting about one game. you guys take this so serious, get a life!! call of duty is a real game!

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

tsmyth wrote: »
    this thread makes me laugh. it has been going since march and you guys are still posting daily. are all you guys young kids? surely an adult couldnt spend all that time chatting about one game. you guys take this so serious, get a life!! call of duty is a real game!

I'm 12 years old and what is this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Raze, I can't believe you shot me down out of that tree! The tagging I can take, but treachery is uncalled for! You may have converted me to a tag hunter, yours to be precise!

If you''ve nothing nice to say then say nothing, seriously so many people are trying to start ****e in this thread these days...

And im not just talking about shoveltooth....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

we have a wide range of people who play a proper game for 18 up to 35 i thinks it is.if u played with us u would know why we come in here to take the p1ss out of each other

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Yes I find when I am in a party with Lenny he rarely speaks at all and it's a battle to get him to say anything.....

Well lads, I think is my first reply to this thread so I thought I'd say something constructive :)

Korvanica wrote: »
    If you''ve nothing nice to say then say nothing, seriously so many people are trying to start ****e in this thread these days...

And im not just talking about shoveltooth....

Must be troll season...

I'm now going to sit back and relax with a nice mug of my favourite brazilian coffee and resist the urge to go into one of my usual diatribes explaining to our new friend exactly how I appreciate the informed and sincere post he has made. Simply marvelous that he took the time out to share with us. It would only be unusual if he himself wants to continue talking about games that are, say... up to two decades old ;)

Posted here on boards:
    cool, nice to see im not the oldest gamer here anyway. so what consoles do you guys still play. i own pretty much all the consoles since the mid 80's. my favourites that i still play today are the nes, snes, mega drive, ps1,ps2, psp, gameboy, n64, ps3 and 360. im sure you guys have all listed your favourite retro games before so i wont ask! but just some of mine to let you get a taste of the games i like-

super marios bros (nes/snes/n64)
    sonic (md years)
    tetris
    civilization 2 (pc)
    wizards and warriors (nes)
    gauntlet (nes)
    smash tv (nes)
    double dragon(nes)
    maniac mansion)
    streets of rage (md)
    doom
    quake
    duke nukem
    mafia (pc)
    broken sword(pc)
    killer instinct (snes)
    metroid (snes)
    street fighter 2 turbo (snes)
    mortal kombat (md)
    zelda (nes/snes/n64/gb)
    goldeneye (n64)
    mario kart(snes/n64)
    tomb raider 1 & 2 (ps1)
    resident evil 1,2,4,5 (ps1/ps2/xbox360)
    max payne 1 & 2 (ps1)
    final fantasy 7 (ps1)
    borderlands(360)
    gears 1 & 2 (360)
    half life (pc/360)
    dead space(360)
    manhunt 1 & 2 (ps1)

these are just some of the games that i like and still play today, but i have a collection of games of nearly 1000 games across all consoles, just dont get the time to play them all!

Yep, just gonna sit back, relax and enjoy my coffee :D

Must be troll season...

I'm now going to sit back and relax with a nice mug of my favourite brazilian coffee and resist the urge to go into one of my usual diatribes explaining to our new friend exactly how I appreciate the informed and sincere post he has made. Simply marvelous that he took the time out to share with us. It would only be unusual if he himself wants to continue talking about games that are, say... up to two decades old ;)

Posted here on boards:

Yep, just gonna sit back, relax and enjoy my coffee :D

lol good finding, he may be a bit worse typing them all up!

I like the way he says:
    this thread makes me laugh. it has been going since march and you guys are still posting daily.
    and then proceeds to go talk about games that are a bit older than march... and me...(23)

Loads on tonight, could only get on for a few games myself.. wont be on for the weekend because i'm going to go make fun of people who play COD religiously, as in 12 hours a day nearly - ... not on boards though, 3 of my mates.. ive tried converting them to battlefield but

1. You cant camp
    2. There are no killstreaks.
    3. its not COD

Some day they'll see the light...

Korvanica wrote: »
    I like the way he says:

and then proceeds to go talk about games that are a bit older than march... and me...(23)

Loads on tonight, could only get on for a few games myself.. wont be on for the weekend because i'm going to go make fun of people who play COD religiously, as in 12 hours a day nearly - ... not on boards though, 3 of my mates.. ive tried converting them to battlefield but

1. You cant camp
    2. There are no killstreaks.
    3. its not COD

Some day they'll see the light...

Played a lot today but had to spend quality time with the missus this evening in front of the tv... including an episode of Sex In The City :eek:

Was wondering why my bullets weren't always hitting earlier this evening and then found out she was on youtube, wasting my bandwidth!!! :mad:

Really would have like to have been on. I wonder did the greatest Battlefield player ever make an appearance? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

well to be fair izambard i did warn you. YEs call of duty is a real mans game, every other fps that doesn have millions of dollars in a ad campeighn is for girls. Moose no he didn't!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Played a lot today but had to spend quality time with the missus this evening in front of the tv... including an episode of Sex In The City :eek:

Was wondering why my bullets weren't always hitting earlier this evening and then found out she was on youtube, wasting my bandwidth!!! :mad:

Really would have like to have been on. I wonder did the greatest Battlefield player ever make an appearance? :P
    I was there :D
    I was on fire the last few matches with my oppenents up in smoke with my smoke launcher kills
    EDIT: 7 extra smoke launcher kills according to bfbcs.com

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement