Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭tamlinek

Biologic wrote: »
    Quote of the night last night goes to shoveltooth: "Theres three identical medics at 'A', they look like 3 twins".

Was it not "(...)they look like 3 identical twins"?

Garv, I definitely stabbed you on that rock the day before, Korvanica must have stabbed you somewhere else, as I didn't have another possibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

naughto wrote: »
    where was every one last night when i came on it was late about half 12 quater to one and there was no one on.

There were so many on last night that I ended up on one team and the other team was full of boardsies. I knew that whoever I shot or stabbed they would be pissed off:D
    It was like playing a horde match at one stage! Boardsies swarming from all sides! I think that may be why I was getting so many kills.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

But we will miss him when he goes in 3 day 15 hours and 14 mins and counting.:D:D:D

I still think that's just a cunning ploy to get sympathy. Bet he has automatic renewal... but we can always dream of a better world without him :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

cycocycle wrote: »
    It was like playing a horde match at one stage! Boardsies swarming from all sides! I think that may be why I was getting so many kills.

Thanks for your tags btw :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

cycocycle wrote: »
    There were so many on last night that I ended up on one team and the other team was full of boardsies. I knew that whoever I shot or stabbed they would be pissed off:D

Speaking of that, myself and Dunworth had to start a party on our own cos there were so many on.

Na talking about in the Squad death matches two games in particuliar you had an excellent score, The snow and the harbour level.

• Advertisement

Speaking of that, myself and Dunworth had to start a party on our own cos there were so many on.

Na talking about in the Squad death matches two games in particuliar you had an excellent score, The snow and the harbour level.

Hmmmm... could cycoclye be the ying to Shovelhead's yang???

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭PandyAndy

Cool, didn't realise there was Boards BFC2 clan group thing :D Sure add there if you like. I'm usually on most nights. Cheers :)

KingSirAndy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

PandyAndy wrote: »
    Cool, didn't realise there was Boards BFC2 clan group thing :D Sure add there if you like. I'm usually on most nights. Cheers :)

KingSirAndy.

add a few people fro their sigs they have up of go to page 133 or so theres a list there but im still to half asleep to find it.

good time to be getting out of bed at after a late nights drinking :D:D

oh and kev nope not me:rolleyes: he was able to walk a lil bit ;)
    so the other fella didnt show his face?

and moose im gonna resist making any coments about the gf and watching sex and the city just this once:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

1.8 per fame? not to shabby since I've broken the 2000 kill mark with my knife! won't be on again till sat night so you can relax for a day izambard!

Seen the army is recruiting again, Off I go to apply (I seriously am) I don't think they'll appreciate my knifing skills though :P

1.8 per fame? not to shabby since I've broken the 2000 kill mark with my knife! won't be on again till sat night so you can relax for a day izambard!

Seen the army is recruiting again, Off I go to apply (I seriously am) I don't think they'll appreciate my knifing skills though :P

you do know theres no such thing as lightweight now in real life;)youl ave to lose a few pounds to turn it on
    and sniping aint as easy as it is in the game. oh and theres no respawns either for when yu call a mortar in on yourself:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Ha ha don't need it in realife, I can drop 2 stone no problem as I fight at 12 stone and need to get back to that weight. Aye sniping isn easy, but I'm a country chap and I've been around firearms for as long as I remember.....The no respawn thing could be a problem though!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I just had two games there now. Joined shoveltooth for about 3 seconds then he left. He appeared on the otherside and invited me to party chat. I didnt join as its a new rule am going to follow from now on. No talking to the enemy/turn coats.

I had a great K/D in both games. 9/0 in the first and 21/1 in the second. Shoveltooth failed to kill me even the once. I got him a couple of times of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I'll be back on again soon for most of the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Balls. Won't be on this weekend as I'm heading home. The one and only time I could have played without my heart skipping a beat every time I hear footsteps behind me!

Balls. Won't be on this weekend as I'm heading home. The one and only time I could have played without my heart skipping a beat every time I hear footsteps behind me!
    im working from 7 onwards on saturday sunday nd monday so you would of had alot more comfort without a knife in you haha:D
    your goin up and up in my top list of people i knife. so is the amount of kills u get with the G3 when it doesnt work though

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

garv123 wrote: »
    im working from 7 onwards on saturday sunday nd monday so you would of had alot more comfort without a knife in you haha:D
    your goin up and up in my top list of people i knife. so is the amount of kills u get with the G3 when it doesnt work though

That's it, the woman is turning the car around and we are heading back to Dublin. When I play with Raze and Garv I always imagine that my recon self would end up looking like a pop up pirate (that might show my age)! Knowing I'm missing a weekend free of heart palpitations makes me sad! The G3 is the best gun in the game fact(well in my opinion).

Garv he aint talking about m1ju

Future Guy will be fine. He was completely justified in his actions to issue the warnings to us and the ban him.

I've read back over all the posts and there's a fine line between a heated opinion and being abusive or disruptive. We may have thread very close to the line and deserved a warning but the ban was well justified.

Back to BFBC2, so as to keep this on thread, I'll been gone all day tomorrow so won't get the chance for some Saturday afternoon gaming :( Might get on this evening for a while if 'm lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

I just had two games there now. Joined shoveltooth for about 3 seconds then he left. He appeared on the otherside and invited me to party chat. I didnt join as its a new rule am going to follow from now on. No talking to the enemy/turn coats.

I had a great K/D in both games. 9/0 in the first and 21/1 in the second. Shoveltooth failed to kill me even the once. I got him a couple of times of course.
    I dispute this allegation . My side was probably full or you switched sides and had the audacity to decline my party chat invitation
    This is utter character assasination and I will not tolerate baseless accusations tarnishing my good name

• Advertisement

I dispute this allegation . My side was probably full or you switched sides and had the audacity to decline my party chat invitation
    This is utter character assasination and I will not tolerate baseless accusations tarnishing my good name

What are you going to do about it? Cry like a big girlie girl??? :D:D:D

Garv he aint talking about m1ju
    i know for the most of it he is not except for this bit
    (I have reason to believe he singled me out by request of another moderator on the thread)

using fancy words here wont make up for the pure and utter crap and the amount of stupidity from you in parties :p:p

since cyco has giving out to me about my terrible typing on this thread i decided to make an effort for this post. kind of easy now that i started using Google chrome because it underlines all the mistakes. :D:D
    but it has took me twice as long to type it.

using fancy words here wont make up for the pure and utter crap and the amount of stupidity from you in parties :p:p

since cyco has giving out to me about my terrible typing on this thread i decided to make an effort for this post. kind of easy now that i started using Google chrome because it underlines all the mistakes. :D:D
    but it has took me twice as long to type it.

You got Using,Since,I and Kind wrong. Also you should not begin a sentence with and.

Yes he did sprout some crap last night but can't remember exactly what he said other than his live is up now or tonight.
    Had some good games last night anyway,played rush most of the night and then we switched to SDM got some lovely grenade kill. Pick up some squad tags and random tags as well.

You got Using,Since,I and Kind wrong. Also you should not begin a sentence with and.

the shift key doesn't work well so i don't bother with caps:p. andddddd stfu:D

Yes he did sprout some crap last night but can't remember exactly what he said other than his live is up now or tonight.
    Had some good games last night anyway,played rush most of the night and then we switched to SDM got some lovely grenade kill. Pick up some squad tags and random tags as well.

"who's that guy in the party" "uhh ammm one of my brothers friends from halo"

pure crap!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

A week of mourning of the dearly departed live of shovelt00th.
    The live was snuffed peacefully sometime this morning the 28th August 2010.
    He was regarded as one of the best battlefield players the clan had ever seen; fan clans were set up to honour his integrity and brilliance.
    He is survived by the clan members Starvin Marvin, Bumworth, Maynard, Dycocyco, R**e them all , Labelguy, NaughtyKev and others whose nicknames he never thought up yet.
    Well regarded by the minions in the thread ( not much so by the trolls) he assumed rightful leadership of the clan when Royal ditched the lot of ye for a month.
    It has been foretold in the megabloks pirate bible which is trending now that his live will be resurrected November/ Decemberish

Donations in shovelt00ths memory can be made to this address:

MEGA Brands Spain & Portugal
    CL Doctor Esquerdo 105
    28007 Madrid
    Spain
    Tel: +34.91.400.96.39

A week of mourning of the dearly departed live of shovelt00th.
    The live was snuffed peacefully sometime this morning the 28th August 2010.
    He was regarded as one of the best battlefield players the clan had ever seen; fan clans were set up to honour his integrity and brilliance.
    He is survived by the clan members Starvin Marvin, Bumworth, Maynard, Dycocyco, R**e them all , Labelguy, NaughtyKev and others whose nicknames he never thought up yet.
    Well regarded by the minions in the thread ( not much so by the trolls) he assumed rightful leadership of the clan when Royal ditched the lot of ye for a month.
    It has been foretold in the megabloks pirate bible which is trending now that his live will be resurrected November/ Decemberish

Donations in shovelt00ths memory can be made to this address:

MEGA Brands Spain & Portugal
    CL Doctor Esquerdo 105
    28007 Madrid
    Spain
    Tel: +34.91.400.96.39

whoooohoooooooooooooo he's gone.
    cant wait to see our K/Dand W/L ratios rocket up :D

izambard your missing out of a weekend without me raze or shoveltooth. your tags wouldn't be hunted half as much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

sorry to hear that bucktooth.

loving the weather by the seaside be back on Sunday sometime

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement