Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

naughto wrote: »
    u can stick them up you ass for all i care
    Repent and thou shall be saved sinner for I am merciful & modest for a King of my stature

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Great games tonight, guys. Some serious knife fighting going on. Glad to close the gap with Garv by one any way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Great games tonight, guys. Some serious knife fighting going on. Glad to close the gap with Garv by one any way :D

closed it by one but must have felt stooooopid when you fell for "knivey doory" as shoveltooth calls it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

Was just checking out my stats and notices Raze has 6 of my Dog tags!
    Going to hunt him down :D

http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/paddyvilla/nemesis_dogtags :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Had some good games last night good to see loads of boardies on at the same time.
    At the start of one of the maps one of the randomers sent me a message to ask if we would like to play some clan matches at 10.30pm this Friday. He said there are a few clans who play every friday most of them are Irish,English,Scottish and one or two American. Now I said I will check with you guys.
    As far as I know we will be playing Rush but its only four on a team (which could be squad rush which most of us have no interest in) but he said we could have more than one team.
    Waiting on a reply to find out the rules and such. He is a rank 41 and as M1JU commented in the match that fecker seems to be everywhere (not his exact words) so he is good. His tag is xCCx PUGLEON.
    Let me know if anyone wants to play.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Waiting on a reply to find out the rules and such. He is a rank 41 and as M1JU commented in the match that fecker seems to be everywhere (not his exact words) so he is good. His tag is xCCx PUGLEON.

was mad when I was on UAV I was killing him on all sides of the map within about 10 seconds of each other then I'd run down to C4 / arm crate and he was there too..

I'm always up for clan matches but we'll get our asses handed to us again seeing as how we never actually practice LOL

garv123 wrote: »
    closed it by one but must have felt stooooopid when you fell for "knivey doory" as shoveltooth calls it

Yep, bit like how you must have felt with me killing you with the F2000 for most of the night... wow, that gun is awful :D

miju wrote: »
    I'm always up for clan matches but we'll get our asses handed to us again seeing as how we never actually practice LOL

Yeah well we did try to practice a couple of times but enough said about that. Wasted my time on the clan members profile. E.G Tooth monster one word megalomaniac.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

Had some good games last night good to see loads of boardies on at the same time.
    At the start of one of the maps one of the randomers sent me a message to ask if we would like to play some clan matches at 10.30pm this Friday. He said there are a few clans who play every friday most of them are Irish,English,Scottish and one or two American. Now I said I will check with you guys.
    As far as I know we will be playing Rush but its only four on a team (which could be squad rush which most of us have no interest in) but he said we could have more than one team.

Here is his states - http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/xCCx%20PUGLEON

He's a grafter, very high Win/Loss ratio. Obviously works hard at winning crates.

See what can be achieved when you're not 'just' hunting tags!!!

We really should call a truce on the whole tag thing.

I like the lightweight pack because it allows me to relocate pretty darn quickly when the heat is on. I use it on nearly every class and map in Rush and contary to popular opinion, it's not because I'm tag hunting all the time. Although in SDM, I do tag hunt... a lot...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

He's a grafter, very high Win/Loss ratio. Obviously works hard at winning crates.

I like the lightweight pack because it allows me to relocate pretty darn quickly when the heat is on. I use it on nearly every class and map in Rush and contary to popular opinion, it's not because I'm tag hunting all the time. Although in SDM, I do tag hunt... a lot...

I agree, we could do some serious damage if we actually played as a team and not always have others on the opposite side to hunt down..

ive never been bothered with tags and i feel the tag hunting is taking away from the game itself.. last night, moose and the two others that were on the opposite team to the majority of us were in our base the whole time...

his defence win/loss ratio is impressive.... 1.7.. mines only .66

although my attacking w/l ratio is higher yay :D

Korvanica wrote: »
    I agree, we could do some serious damage if we actually played as a team and not always have others on the opposite side to hunt down..

ive never been bothered with tags and i feel the tag hunting is taking away from the game itself.. last night, moose and the two others that were on the opposite team to the majority of us were in our base the whole time...

Capasso was brilliant at sneaking into your bases and keeping quite, allowing myself and Colin to constantly spawn off him right behind your lines. Must have driving you demented, wondering how we were always getting at your crates so quickly.

I like the lightweight pack because I am a yellow belly coward.Although in SDM, I do tag hunt... a lot...
    I hereby decree a tag hunting ban for one or two months until I come back :p
    Focus on the wins and points lower level members and ye shall blossom into gold tag beauties which I will then ruthlessly harvest :D

is there anywhere we can view the results of past games?.. as in our scores and our teams scores etc.... ?

is there anywhere we can view the results of past games?.. as in our scores and our teams scores etc.... ?

don't think so

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

Focus on the wins and points lower level members and ye shall blossom into gold tag beauties which I will then ruthlessly harvest :D

after you month or two is up take another month or 6 off as well

don't think so

dammit. would be very handy... i've been on fire lately... :cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

yeah you can look up your history like this http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/M1JU/history interestingly enough since starting playing BF BC2 I've only ever finished 2 sessions with a negative K/D ratio and even then they were only just :D:D

That Lvl 41 guys stats are interesting and not that great tbh he's also below the score rank of most of us but he was a bi of a pain last night. I swear I never get any credit for all my different funky stats I'm now officially having a hissy fit until my great K/D ration and W/L are acknowledged (yes I'm the diva of the clan :) ):mad::mad::mad::mad:

oh and yes a tag truce would be good, from now on everyone on the same side are we agreed ?????

naughto wrote: »
    after you month or two is up take another month or 6 off as well
    PTTTOOOOOOOeeeeee!
    I suddenly feel the urge of using the spit bucket when your name crops up kev :P

• Advertisement

wheres that button for ignore that we had for the annoying gobsh1te last week it looks like ill be using it again.

only people that play battlefied/have gold account can post in here shovelwank

Go away...

i have 50hrs plus for this month playing battlefield i dont no if thats a good thing or a bad thing to be honest

. I swear I never get any credit for all my different funky stats I'm now officially having a hissy fit until my great K/D ration and W/L are acknowledged (yes I'm the diva of the clan :) ):mad::mad::mad::mad:

oh and yes a tag truce would be good, from now on everyone on the same side are we agreed ?????

Ok M1JU K/D ratio and W/L ratio are awesome,spectacular.:D:D

Now don't kill me with the UAV.

If people want a tag truce I have no problem with that but there are a few others who need to agree first.

Can we sneak up and drillshot them instead....

yeah you can look up your history like this http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/M1JU/history interestingly enough since starting playing BF BC2 I've only ever finished 2 sessions with a negative K/D ratio and even then they were only just :D:D[/QUOTE]

Cheers

Im with you... :cool:

we need a plan for when shovel returns...

great pic korvanica

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I have your tags so many times I decided I'd try do something with them.
    Say hello to my new spitting bucket made from your countless (33) silver tags:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaJ7rkawByLVzzZBF0FM0M62XG6YaJFigLd087bhA3CYiSg1I&t=1&usg=__x92xiXeYtNvXR9o2hxrro5WHKP8=

I'll have your name engraved on it so people will know of your legacy :pac:

I have yours 40 times.....

Raze

What about the tag truce.???

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

I should be about later on for a few games.

Also, just something that made me curious - which weapons when best when platinumed?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Raze

What about the tag truce.???
    I've not been tag hunting unless it's in squad deathmatch! ask moose, he got mine twice yesterday cos he was hunting me in rush while i was setting charges!
    I should be about later on for a few games.

Also, just something that made me curious - which weapons when best when platinumed?
    Whatever one you like best. I prefer the m24 or gol myself, the m95 has no advantage since they made it weaker with the patch(it sometimes takes two shots without the mag ammo which it should not.

Oh am I the oly one who gets a bit of fun out of sending shoveltooth game invites ha ha?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement