Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

and cable guy got what every was left after royal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

naughto wrote: »
    i had here 1st royal got sloppy 2nds

You can only have sloppy seconds with XBL sex when we have to use the same mic and controller.

It was more of a threesome cause I joined in before you finished.

Also I was using the Barret M95 and you Kev were using the little VSS. I think she was more impressed by the size of my gun. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

better get this back in topic before we get given out too :D
    what assault guns do ye use?
    im using the xm8 p now. have 3 gold stars on it so il prob try platinum that next after the sv98(29more) and the m60(280 more) im liking using assault abit more and more but all i use is that and the thompson. the shotgun on the assault weapons is handy too.

Ah come on Garv, I through in a few references to guns to keep it on topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Alright. Got a message from the pudgeon guy (can't be bothered looking for his correct name) and he has 8 teams of 4 already.
    It's SDM,Conquest and Rush but we don't have to play Conquest.
    So I told him I will send him a message around six to say if we are playing.
    At the moment M1JU is the only one who said he will play. Any other interest.

Oh and in connection to the other thing I had a laughing fit last night with all the comments. And I wasn't the one who left the party after "Louise", did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

Alright. Got a message from the pudgeon guy (can't be bothered looking for his correct name) and he has 8 teams of 4 already.
    It's SDM,Conquest and Rush but we don't have to play Conquest.
    So I told him I will send him a message around six to say if we are playing.
    At the moment M1JU is the only one who said he will play. Any other interest.

When do they want a match up? I'd be up for it, if it's on Thursday, or any evening over this coming weekend. Sorry, but I'm not available this evening.

When do they want a match up? I'd be up for it, if it's on Thursday, or any evening over this coming weekend. Sorry, but I'm not available this evening.

I posted it yesterday they want to play this Friday.At half tenish. Teams of four,
    As I said so far we have one member who said he'd be there (if he aint banned from using the Xbox now)

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

I posted it yesterday they want to play this Friday.At half tenish. Teams of four,
    As I said so far we have one member who said he'd be there (if he aint banned from using the Xbox now)

okay, count me in for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

You can only have sloppy seconds with XBL sex when we have to use the same mic and controller.

It was more of a threesome cause I joined in before you finished.

Also I was using the Barret M95 and you Kev were using the little VSS. I think she was more impressed by the size of my gun. :D

ya should know its not the size of the gun,but how use the gun and seeing that you fav job is handing out viraga no doubt you will half the pack in side you to keep with here.me on the other well iam a machine:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

I can't guarantee I'll be available on Friday night. Depends what mood the gf is in.

Looks like I missed an interesting night, last night... I know I've said it before but we've managed to acheive an all-time low... again...

Actually, here's a graph that expalins it better:

126194.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

naughto wrote: »
    seeing that you fav job is handing out viraga

Why would you only want to work behind the scenes anyway,Royal? Why not be the headline act?

I noticed everyones concentration levels dropping last night I have to say!;)
    Miju was suspiciously unaffected by the whole thing though.:D
    Would be up for some SDM matches depending on if Im about and whether I'm allowed us the TV!:D

I'll be on friday night Cableguy.

Ok. Thats four.
    M1JU
    Royal Irish
    Brainfeck
    Moose (sub Cableguy)

Any more cos we can put in another team

Ok. Thats four.
    M1JU
    Royal Irish
    Brainfeck
    Moose (sub Cableguy)

ah wel ive my debs thursday and i dunno yet will that session follow threw to the friday night. nd i think i could have a match too actually and if none of them happen i think i have to work so i wouldnt count myself in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Ok. Thats four.
    M1JU
    Royal Irish
    Brainfeck
    Moose (sub Cableguy)

Cableguy, can you make me a sub, I really don't know if I'll be on or not

Cableguy, can you make me a sub, I really don't know if I'll be on or not

It's alright I am your sub so if your not there I will be.

A good team for SDM would be the one we had the other night. We kicked ass that time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I'll answer for me and colin, we're in. What time(might have to withdraw colin depending if he drinks or not which will depend on time)

I'll answer for me and colin, we're in. What time(might have to withdraw colin depending if he drinks or not which will depend on time)

About Half ten he told me.
    No Rules Per Se but I think C4 on Uav and such will be frowned upon.

Well I won't be doing that but I will be throwing it on the mcom. If i make it all the way to set it you can be damn sure I'll booby trap the thing!

• Advertisement

Well I won't be doing that but I will be throwing it on the mcom. If i make it all the way to set it you can be damn sure I'll booby trap the thing!

Nothing wrong with that at all.

Any idea what maps we will be playing yet?

Nothing wrong with that at all.

Any idea what maps we will be playing yet?

No I don't think it's like you have a set map to play will find out later when he replies.
    But knowing it's your favorite map have already told them we want to play them on the desert map:D:D:D

I'm saying it now. I'm vetoing the **** out of amacama desert. It's can suck my hairy sweaty man balls.

I'm saying it now. I'm vetoing the **** out of amacama desert. It's can suck my hairy sweaty man balls.

I was kidding I know nobody likes this map. This is the only time I wished it was more like MW2 when you can say not to play the map

I dont like Atacama desert and Laguna Presa. Very annoying maps.

Not sure what the best one would be to push for in a clan match. They all have their ups and downs.

im off work so i think you can count me in at half 10. ive to play a match so there'l be no drinking that day.
    so il play anyway if theres enough for a second team

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

you can count on me if you need another player

Thats a pretty strong squad so far. All we need now is shoveltooth and we will be a dead cert for a win.

M1JU
    Royal Irish
    Brainfeck
    Moose (maybe)
    Cableguy
    Dunworth
    Raze
    Colin
    Garv

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

COunt me in too if im around on the night....

• Advertisement

And the team now gets stronger.

I will put myself forward for the defensive camping over a comm station when playing rush. I dont care if I only score 200 points and get feck all kills aslong as we win.

When attacking I'll camp in their base to set up a spawn point.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement