Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Now still waiting for a reply to see if we can enter 3 teams but there shouldn't be a problem so these are the 3 teams.

Team A
    Garv
    Colin
    Raze
    Moose Captain

Team B
    Royal Captain
    Kev
    M1JU
    Dunworth

Team C
    Brainfeck Captain
    Korvanica( he mightn't be on so Shovel is his replacement)
    Broken Sniper
    Tamilink

Team A is going by rank our best team with the exception of Colin who is on the this side because Raze is there and they play better together.

Team B Royal was always going to be captain. Kev, Royal and Dunworth have been playing together a fair bit and if I am playing instead of Moose I will swap with M1Ju for team A if he wants. And Kev,Royal,Dunworth and M1ju have the Louise incident to bond them.

Team C Brainfeck is the Captain, It was between you and Tamlink.

Also I know technically Shoveltooth is one of the top Ranks but he has no xbox live and is on Standby to replace Korvanica if we need him.

Anyone have any problems with these teams let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Was on last night when i got back from the pub... just missed most of ye...

Few of my mates were playin cod so i joined them for a match or 2... Wont be doing that again.. it reminded me how rigged the commando pro is... unreal! I also did horribly...

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭combat5

pub,online doesn't sound like the best of things to do

its brilliant fun.... its also probably why my rep on xbox live is horrible...

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Whose captain of A if Moose wusses out the big wuss?

• Advertisement

Probably me or M1JU if he wants to swap teams. I don't see it as being a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

If your stuck put me down as a backup, given my skill or lack of, its all I'd be suited for until I improve.

hobochris wrote: »
    If your stuck put me down as a backup, given my skill or lack of, its all I'd be suited for until I improve.

Cool Will do

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Probably me or M1JU if he wants to swap teams. I don't see it as being a problem.

I don't mind what team I'm on I'm in the humour of rampaging tonight and throwing caution to my usual K/D ratio concerns :)

You can be captain if moose drops out cableguy I'm not to interested in being captain and I really just wanna shoot like crazy tonight so the captain my team needs to just tell me what general direction to run and gun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

I don't abandon my team mates by going silver :D

If I can't make it, I'll have a bloody good excuse!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

I don't abandon my team mates by going silver :D

If I can't make it, I'll have a bloody good excuse!

bringing the girlfriend to see cats and dogs isnt a valid excuse

( i'd to check listings for child films):D:D
    il ave to use the pp abit now to get used to kicking ass with that again and can i say everyone who has weapons platinum'd and not using them anymore use them when playing if their your best gun. i know il be using the pp and the m9 as engineer

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

Is there a possibility of a rush hardcore game against this other clan? We should have a full team of 12 for it.

Is there a possibility of a rush harcore game against this other clan? We should have a full team of 12 for it.

its a few clans on 4 so they wont be playing together.
    as cableguy said he's only following the other guys messages but i agree if they had the players it would be good. i mean rush will suck with 4v4 on the full maps. imagine playing the desert map on that.

I noticed after taking a three week break from BC2, while playing RDR, that Raze had over taken me in kills. I'm glad to say I've regained my lead above him (with 126 hours less play too :D).

miju wrote: »
    You can be captain if moose drops out cableguy :D

Cool M1JU

On another subject there were a few people on last night waiting on a repeat performance and were disappointed that it didn't happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭da_hambo

Alright lads,

I'm an Irish based BC2 player on Xbox live, looking to get into clan gameplay.

My tag is hamb0licious (that is a zero in the middle).

This clan was recommended to me by Izambard.

Thanks in advance.

Cool M1JU

On another subject there were a few people on last night waiting on a repeat performance and were disappointed that it didn't happen.

LOL that lady you were talking too guys was this years Ms. Laois so Google / Facebook away boys (I only have good looking women dragging out of me LOL) she's now gone off to France and was up with the missus saying goodbye so will be a while before a repeat performance :)

da_hambo wrote: »
    Alright lads,

Thanks in advance.

your more than welcome to add a few members of the clan and join in our games we've a tag truce on though at the moment so your "welcome" to the clan might be postponed a bit :D

your more than welcome to add a few members of the clan and join in our games we've a tag truce on though at the moment so your "welcome" to the clan might be postponed a bit :D

it will not, theres a exception for newbies and people turning gold.

Alright lads,

Thanks in advance.

Welcome!..

Add some people off this list and join any time ...

• Advertisement

Player List
    korvanica
    garv 123
    cableguy ie
    raze them all
    TheMooseInNam
    cycocyle
    shovelt00th
    colinbfmv
    dunworth1
    m1ju
    naughtokev
    royal 1rish (with a "1")
    tamlinek
    irish warlordxx
    failsafe 00
    buckfastmonkey1
    IamHOBOchris
    galwaydave
    screw2loose
    Royal Irish (with an "I")

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Biologic

I'm out for a few days anyway, got a thesis to do a job on. Good luck in the clan match.
    Hambo add me to that list too, gamertag 'Royal Irish' (different to Royal 1rish, in a good way:P).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

LOL that lady you were talking too guys was this years Ms. Laois

If her name is really ********** then am disappointed. I had this vision of a goddess in my mind the other night. France can have her.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Alright lads,

This clan was recommended to me by Izamsmelly :pac:.

Thanks in advance.
    That name rings a bell: Arica harbour Squad deathmatch
    I may have been experimenting with smoke launcher kills
    I said that I could never stay angry getting killed by a person with such a great name for long.
    The king of this clan welcomes you to this clan :)

I said that I could never stay angry getting killed by a person with such a great name for long.

dont kings uaually ave somthing gold? never heard of a king with a SILVER crown...

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭tamlinek

Team C Brainfeck is the Captain, It was between you and Tamlink.

Much better, I can do only one of these two things: lead or kill. And please forget about me playing yesterday. It wasn't me. It was a doppelganger.

And are you not retired? Last thing I remember was visiting one of your possible graves - on Atacama :P

garv123 wrote: »
    it will not, theres a exception for newbies and people turning gold.

And in SDM!!! Unless everyone is in a party and agrees not too

Ignore Shoveltooth's aspirations to royalty within the clan. He's the silent opposition... if only he'd stay silent :D

If her name is really Rachel Cooke then am disappointed. I had this vision of a goddess in my mind the other night. France can have her.

That is indeed her not Louise but Rachel, LOL I'd agree she needs a bit of meat on her LMFAO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭da_hambo

Shoveltooth, could have been me. I remember i joined izambards game just to get a chance to shoot him a few times. I think I was in the middle of an IRL match alright!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement