Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

miju wrote: »
    That is indeed her not Louise but Rachel, LOL I'd agree she needs a bit of meat on her LMFAO

she dont sweat much for a fat chick

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Korvanica wrote: »
    dont kings uaually ave somthing gold? never heard of a king with a SILVER crown...

BB061-C.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

That is indeed her not Louise but Rachel, LOL I'd agree she needs a bit of meat on her LMFAO

By the way she was talking the other night am sure she will get plenty of meat in her while in France. French Sausage and spit roasts spring to mind ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

If her name is really Rachel Cooke then am disappointed. I had this vision of a goddess in my mind the other night. France can have her.

will ya post the link there royal so i can have a nose dont have the time to go looking for here am cooking me dinner and watching the new robin hood its good so far

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭tamlinek

By the way she was talking the other night am sure she will get plenty of meat in her while in France. French Sausage and spit roasts spring to mind ;)

oh stop it, my imagination is killing me! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

LOL that lady you were talking too guys was this years Ms. Laois so Google / Facebook away boys (I only have good looking women dragging out of me LOL) she's now gone off to France and was up with the missus saying goodbye so will be a while before a repeat performance :)

Think I'll stick with the missus (still don't know if she reads this but covering my ass either way), I hope you cooked her something when she was over with you, she looks famished. Looks like she needs a nice hot dog... does she like kebabs? ;)

oh crap. now not my imagination but eyes hurt. What a scarecrow. Sorry Miss Laois if you read it, but you seriously need to start appreciating full Irish breakfast every day.

omg. I could count her ribs. All of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

garv123 wrote: »
    it will not, theres a exception for newbies and people turning gold.

Hunt hambo down to your hearts content (welcome hambo by the way!) but if and when I turn gold, I'm just going to stand there and let it be a free for all!

i know its not for here but some of the black ops looks cool

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a271332/black-ops-wager-match-detailed.html

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭da gamer

hi guys, new memeber to boards.ie here. play battlefield a bit, i only have 18 hours raked up yet though. izambard of the irl clan told me about your clan and id be interested in playing. my gamertag is whizzmoyno

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

valkrie32

the way it works is you add some of us from the list (above) or via the link in my sig...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

naughto wrote: »
    i know its not for here but some of the black ops looks cool

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a271332/black-ops-wager-match-detailed.html

does look like fun i promised one of my friend that i would pick this up so we could play but first is moh which i am really excited about as i loved the older games

dunworth1 wrote: »
    does look like fun i promised one of my friend that i would pick this up so we could play but first is moh which i am really excited about as i loved the older games

I'm the same. MoH looks set to be a great multiplayer. Black Ops will probably be fun for a while but I don't really like the whole perk thing. I reckon I'll still be playing BC2 and some MoH when Christmas rolls around... then we've Vietnam expansion for BC2... followed by Battlefield 3, Future Soldier, Brink and Far Cry 3 next year :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

da gamer wrote: »
    hi guys, new memeber to boards.ie here. play battlefield a bit, i only have 18 hours raked up yet though. izambard of the irl clan told me about your clan and id be interested in playing. my gamertag is whizzmoyno
    If i recall correctly you were here before on about your excellent clan and how nobody would stab you. That's how izimbards name popped up.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

add me if you want - whizzmoyno. also my mate izambard is good
    Good spot raze

Good spot raze

Oh dear... this'll test the truce! :(

I would also like to take this opportunity to apologise to Cableguy for team-killing him this evening.

I found myself in a very sticky situation where I had multiple enemies all around me and wasn't aware Cableguy was there to support me :(

At that very moment, the celtic warrior in me went into beserker mode and in my blood rage, all who stood around me were sent to their maker!

I'm sorry Cableguy but as I said to you, at least I didn't miss. Like my old man always said to me, if you're going to do something, do it properly :D

Oh dear... this'll test the truce! :(

I would also like to take this opportunity to apologise to Cableguy for team-killing him this evening.

I found myself in a very sticky situation where I had multiple enemies all around me and wasn't aware Cableguy was there to support me :(

At that very moment, the celtic warrior in me went into beserker mode and in my blood rage, all who stood around me were sent to their maker!

I'm sorry Cableguy but as I said to you, at least I didn't miss. Like my old man always said to me, if you're going to do something, do it properly :D
    Won't test the truce for me, I stabbed him the other day.

is this the dude that we put on ignore last week??

No it a guy from ages back! Age upon ages. He was saying that we'd never stab him and all this, never played a game, The one time I played with him I stabbed him

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

Will be back playing tomorrow for some much needed gaming !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

probably a bit late but i will be around later for the match if your desperate:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

probably a bit late but i will be around later for the match if your desperate:)

Can't promise anything but will keep you in mind if we loose a few people.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

should be on from about 8.30pm tonight for a bit of a warm up

about half 9/10 ish for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

Can't promise anything but will keep you in mind if we loose a few people.

I'll be online anyway, i might pop into the chat room and listen to the banter.
    Are you having a practice session before hand?

What i found from my old clan days that when we where in a match we found everybody had a different name for different locations,
    Like the "the house at the second hill" or "the blue fence beside the road" ?
    Its always good if everybodys on the same page :)

Anyway.. good luck tonight!

I'll be online anyway, i might pop into the chat room and listen to the banter.
    Are you having a practice session before hand?

What i found from my old clan days that when we where in a match we found everybody had a different name for different locations,
    Like the "the house at the second hill" or "the blue fence beside the road" ?
    Its always good if everybodys on the same page :)

Anyway.. good luck tonight!

you might have a point here. would be nice to go around every map and just decide, what name is used in relation to each place. to avoid confusion or long descriptions later. Like, for example, which side is left or right :D

i doubt there be a party seeing that its 4 in a squad and if we are in a party there be to much talking going on.and not enough shooting/killing.

come on ireland

flag.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

tamlinek wrote: »
    you might have a point here. would be nice to go around every map and just decide, what name is used in relation to each place. to avoid confusion or long descriptions later. Like, for example, which side is left or right :D

It looks like a fair few people will be on before the match for pratice, I leave it up to each Captain about the descriptions of the maps but they are picked at random so can't be sure which one would be chosen.

But the main thing is if they are around the mcom station make sure to tell your teammates the right station because it's happen many a time that someone says there at A when they mean B.

And you can C4 the UAV and other items which means they will do the same as well.

Maybe Defend first.

if we defend one bomb like crazy and let them have the other we could have a better chance of defending it then say running between both

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

C4 all the mcom crates and the game should move along nicely.

I think there should be a clan training night though, where we have a private match, where, instead of the usual killing each other, we go round the maps and give places proper names.

Or come up with idea's and tactics.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement