Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

hobochris wrote: »
    C4 all the mcom crates and the game should move along nicely.

I think there should be a clan training night though, where we have a private match, where, instead of the usual killing each other, we go round the maps and give places proper names.

Or come up with idea's and tactics.

Good idea in theory but I'd give it 30 seconds before someones itchy trigger finger "slips"

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭tamlinek

miju wrote: »
    Good idea in theory but I'd give it 30 seconds before someones itchy trigger finger "slips"

all engs and equipped with mines. problem solved :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

garv123 wrote: »
    take it u lost so :p
    ah 8 on now on the one side.
    no knives out yet
    miju does have 2 "sluts" abusing us having phone sex with kev on the mic right about now though

edit
    now with royal

There are levels of crassness which goes above what is deemed appropriate. Keep it down guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

she has moved to france so there will be no more xbl mike sex

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

The fault usually lies with the greedy person putting more c4 on the crate while the others are running outside the blast radius

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

da gamer wrote: »
    hi guys, new memeber to boards.ie here. play battlefield a bit, i only have 18 hours raked up yet though. izambard of the irl clan told me about your clan and id be interested in playing. my gamertag is whizzmoyno

new account but not a new person. would you mind telling me how your part of the best clan who are so good and how good you are at keeping your tags ( according to your older posts) with only 18 hours playing time up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

About 10 seconds for me :o

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭da gamer

garv123 wrote: »
    new account but not a new person. would you mind telling me how your part of the best clan who are so good and how good you are at keeping your tags ( according to your older posts) with only 18 hours playing time up

i would like to take this oppurtunity to apologise to anyone here who has been peed off with "whizzmoyno". if i could explain...
    i have only seen the posts from "marcuspheonix" on this thread now. I (da gamer) only posted on this website for the 1st time last night and was totally unaware of the messages left from supposedly "whizzmoyno". whizzmoyno is my gamertag but i have just realised that while i was kind enough to give my younger brother a lend of my xbox for his summer holidays, his friends and himself thought it would be funny to start adding friends to my list and posting sh*te on this particular thread. i have noticed some names here such as garv123 who are on my friends list. i did not add you and i apologise if any of your games were ruined. i have never claimed to be in a clan, let alone one of the best online! i hope i can join you guys in some games but understand if you have blocked "whizzmoyno" from your games. hope to see you online, and apologies again
    regards
    da gamer

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭combat5

hobochris wrote: »
    C4 all the mcom crates and the game should move along nicely.

I think there should be a clan training night though, where we have a private match, where, instead of the usual killing each other, we go round the maps and give places proper names.

Or come up with idea's and tactics.

ya i think thats a good idea but get your team or any team on at the same time would be quit tricky dont you think

The fault usually lies with the greedy person putting more c4 on the crate while the others are running outside the blast radius

me:D

• Advertisement

da gamer wrote: »
    i would like to take this oppurtunity to apologise to anyone here who has been peed off with "whizzmoyno". if i could explain...
    i have only seen the posts from "marcuspheonix" on this thread now. I (da gamer) only posted on this website for the 1st time last night and was totally unaware of the messages left from supposedly "whizzmoyno". whizzmoyno is my gamertag but i have just realised that while i was kind enough to give my younger brother a lend of my xbox for his summer holidays, his friends and himself thought it would be funny to start adding friends to my list and posting sh*te on this particular thread. i have noticed some names here such as garv123 who are on my friends list. i did not add you and i apologise if any of your games were ruined. i have never claimed to be in a clan, let alone one of the best online! i hope i can join you guys in some games but understand if you have blocked "whizzmoyno" from your games. hope to see you online, and apologies again
    regards
    da gamer
    The ''that was my younger brother playing '' excuse is already taken :D

The ''that was my younger brother playing '' excuse is already taken :D

harsh .........but true:rolleyes:

naughto wrote: »
    she has moved to france so there will be no more xbl mike sex

I sent her my phone number on facebook just incase she wants to do a repeat performance ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Sorry guys, looks like I won't be able to make it on tonight for the match. Will have to avail of the sub.

Pity because I'm playing well this week. Especially in SDM. Spent the day trying to finish off my pins. Nearly have them all now except for the shotgun and mines. I hate both of them :(

Garv, you're right about that p2000, it's an animal. Love it!!!

Sorry guys, looks like I won't be able to make it on tonight for the match. Will have to avail of the sub.

Pity because I'm playing well this week. Especially in SDM. Spent the day trying to finish off my pins. Nearly have them all now except for the shotgun and mines. I hate both of them :(

Garv, you're right about that p2000, it's an animal. Love it!!!
    Try the mg3, same rate of fire as the pp2000 but with 100 rounds

Try the mg3, same rate of fire as the pp2000 but with 100 rounds

I don't like the iron sights on the MG3, find it difficult to hold on the target too.

I'm very close to levelling up to 47, another couple of hours play should see me there. Once that happens, I plan on using the medic class more, as I've hardly used that class at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Ok, will have more info on tonight in ten mins.
    Anyone else can't make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

Ok, will have more info on tonight in ten mins.
    Anyone else can't make it.

I'm available if anyone else drops out cableguy.

Mperrozzi wrote: »
    I'm available if anyone else drops out cableguy.

Thanks Tricks but if everyone does'nt make it there we have some stand ins before we get to you, but good to know.

ok we need a forth team because there are only 7 teams and it was that or loose a team.
    As of this time Korvanica isnt on so the forth team will be Tricks,hobochris paddyvilla and cyco. Sorry about this but cant sort out better will everybody go online now.
    As i posted earlier Shoveltoth will replace korvanica

• Advertisement

Ok first off I would like to apologize to everybody I gave out to earlier but I was trying to set up four matches at the same time and people just joining my party wasn't helping at all.
    Ok this week was a bit messy hopefully if we deciede to play them next week it will be better. Because I couldn't join Royal ( Moose can you post that again about the nat setting please) Shovelttooth took my place. Team 3 was playing team 4 and that game didn't matter (per Se) and anyway we couldn't get all team members (hobo) so I had to think on the fly and amended team 3 who won team. As far as I know the winners of each match play another match so Team 3 will now consists of Paddyvilla,Cyco,Tamilink and Brainfeck.
    And Tricks I know you didn't get to play Sorry about that but if it's any consilation after me going thru the 3 stages of hell to set this up I didn't get to play either.
    If we are playing next week I think Each Captain should be there at 930 when they make a draw.
    Would people let me know how we got on. At least I get to see Jedward, Having beer now needed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

My team won, We're winning clan members! go us

I'm so proud of you all!!! :D

all under my amazing captainship too :p simple instructions to the grunts really if it moves shoot the fook out of it :p

We lost our game in rush. We gave them a good fight but we just couldnt stop the UAVs and choppers with C4 on them. If it wasnt for that tactic they wouldnt have got past the first round of comm stations.

Seeing the Choppers flying in at speed kinda reminded me of 9/11.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

if they told us it was only one game it would have helped as well

we won our first game defending on port valdez. squad rush.
    lost the first base.
    then we won handy enough attacking it. the bases had c4 on them but they went boom each time without c4. the c4 was a defence weapon if they were disarming it.

we then played squad rush against the same crowd on panama canal.
    again when defending we won easy without losing a base and when attacking we won easily. they gave out because we took the last base with c4. even though it was armed for 20 seconds nearly and all 4 of us were alive in a different corner in the mcom house.

the next team pulled out from playing us because we kick so much ass :D
    the team we beat had a ABS clantag:D:D its not just us who are against you shoveltooth ha.

we played good as a team. after we lost the first base. we were too far away from it and couldnt get into disarm it then but we soon learned.

and also misses m1ju im sorry for burning the crap outta you :D:D:D:D:D

yes she was on again

naughto wrote: »
    if they told us it was only one game it would have helped as well

lol only one game so you couldnt have a turn attacking or return the favor with the tactic. sounds fair to me :confused::confused::confused:

• Advertisement

A big buladh bos for cableguy for setting up the clan matches & having to put up with ye!! :)
    I swear all that stress he was put under wasn't healthy
    Colin our newest clan member broke the tag truce (and he was probably using lw)
    Anybody record the jedward thing? I'll never forgive myself missing that for this sh1t game

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement