Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

miju wrote: »
    C4 on the mcom station I can live with as if your close enough to arm / C4 then it's the other teams fault for not defending properly anyways.

C4 on vehicles though is a big no , no IMO
    Putting c4 on miju's uav is a mortal sin :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

This was Shoveltooth last night.:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Sorry , I meant Shoveltooths "Brother".;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Putting c4 on miju's uav is a mortal sin :pac:

LOL I'm suprised no one in the clans done this to me yet when they are repairing it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Can the clan report when Izambard turns gold so I can personally congratulate him on his success

Gold,
    Always believe in your soul,
    You've got the power to know,
    You're indestructible*,
    Always believe in, because you are,
    GOLD!

(* I do realise that I am not indestructible and the use of the word here may seem inflammatory but when else was I going to be able to quote Spandau Ballet lyrics!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Im temporarily outta the trucewithizambard

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Gold,
    You're indestructible*,
    GOLD!

(* I do realise that I am not indestructible and the use of the word here may seem inflammatory but when else was I going to be able to quote Spandau Ballet lyrics!)

congrats... fancy some SDM??? ;)

Im temporarily outta the trucewithizambard

And so he took your tags instead :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I should be turning gold in the next two weeks and I cant wait for the hunting. Am going to seriously go out of my way to not lose them. Not just to Clan members, but even randomers.

And so he took your tags instead :D:D:D

It was quite nice when I plunged my knife in his head, especially after he chose to leave the squad I joined and changed sides (a la shoveltooth) all in an effort to get my fresh gold tags first!

Raze did however knife me a few times after this to be fair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭combat5

It was quite nice when I plunged my knife in his head, especially after he chose to leave the squad I joined and changed sides (a la shoveltooth) all in an effort to get my fresh gold tags first!

Raze did however knife me a few times after this to be fair.

still wort it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Ok we need a new captain for the clan match this Saturday after my efforts last week i have decieded that someone else can do it but it should be easier to arrange seeing as it will only be one or two teams on our side at most. Captians needs to be on an hour before so the draw for the can be done.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

wont be on much this week me gots things to do but
    should be on the weekend

Gold,
    You're indestructible*,
    GOLD!

I'm not going to use another 48hr code so soon after the previous. Why oh why did you not turn gold at the weekend???*
    Royals gold tags may be the event of the return of the king (yet again)
    * I'll get you some another time izamlard

I should be turning gold in the next two weeks and I cant wait for the hunting. Am going to seriously go out of my way to not lose them. Not just to Clan members, but even randomers.
    I call dibs :D

Wow, our team was kicking ass this evening. Our opponents must have been wondering what the hell is going on! They rarely got past the first base when we were defending and we steam rolled through them as quick as we could move forward. Gotta say that we work brilliantly together, when we put our minds to it!

Also wish to thank the M249 SAW (with lightweight pack, of course) for helping me get five nemisis pins in one round! God, I love that weapon!!!

I got a nickname! I feel like one of the initiated. Thank you o great one.

Ok we need a new captain for the clan match this Saturday after my efforts last week i have decieded that someone else can do it but it should be easier to arrange seeing as it will only be one or two teams on our side at most. Captians needs to be on an hour before so the draw for the can be done.
    I nominate iz-on-guard (izambard) to be captain
    On an unrelated matter I find that many of you struggling to comprehend my majesty can now refer to a sample psalm below for guidance

Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
    and his courts with praise!
    Give thanks to him; bless his name!

Psalm 100:4

On an unrelated matter I find that many of you struggling to comprehend my majesty can now refer to a sample psalm below for guidance

Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

Psalm 26:4
    My personal favourite.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

after the whole 60 apartments complaining they decides to fix the internet.
    still not great but at least it lets me save posts now and connects to xbl.

im stuck between leaving the xbox and telly here or leaving them at home for the weekends.
    hmmm wa to doo wa to dooo. anyone selling an old xbox for free?:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

naughto wrote: »

if i picked up an arcade xbox will my hard drive work in it.
    wont be even considering it for a few months/years anyway

garv123 wrote: »
    if i picked up an arcade xbox will my hard drive work in it.
    wont be even considering it for a few months/years anyway

ya as long as it not one of the slim models

deres a game stop up the road from me so il go ask and c how much twud costttt

also if your talking about the gamestop in town game is just around the corner

garv123 wrote: »
    deres a game stop up the road from me so il go ask and c how much twud costttt
    You are able to speak native now? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I'm not going to use another 48hr code so soon after the previous. Why oh why did you not turn gold at the weekend???*
    Royals gold tags may be the event of the return of the king (yet again)

My XBL gold is up on the 16th next week. My goal is to have gold tags before that day and then not renew it. You's will never get my gold tags > cue evil laugh <

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

You are cordially invited to lick my balls... oh great one :D

regards,

Hobo.

I finally have all pins and insignia* and so I now need to platinum weapons to effectively rank up. I already have platinum on the UMP-45, the VSS Snaiperskaya Special and the G3. I am currently working on the PP-2000 Avtomat, the M9 Pistol and the M2 Carl Gustav (I have a new found respect for the engineer class). What should I attempt next i.e. what are good weapons to use whilst still actually enjoying the game!

*I do not have the insignia for 'get all weapon bronze stars' and 'get all bronze stars' however as I have all the prerequisite requirements for both not only do I feel like I have earned them, I feel that I have been cheated! Damn you EA and damn you DICE. Rant over.

• Advertisement

I finally have all pins and insignia* and so I now need to platinum weapons to effectively rank up. I already have platinum on the UMP-45, the VSS Snaiperskaya Special and the G3. I am currently working on the PP-2000 Avtomat, the M9 Pistol and the M2 Carl Gustav (I have a new found respect for the engineer class). What should I attempt next i.e. what are good weapons to use whilst still actually enjoying the game!

*I do not have the insignia for 'get all weapon bronze stars' and 'get all bronze stars' however as I have all the prerequisite requirements for both not only do I feel like I have earned them, I feel that I have been cheated! Damn you EA and damn you DICE. Rant over.

Well done on the pins and insignia'! I've got the 150+ shotgun kills left to get, 35 mine kills and around 50 motion mine assists, then I should have all of them. Really need to focus on them now.

As for weapons to platinum:

As an engineer, try the AK-74U. Very nice weapon. Before the first patch, it was unstopable but they made it kick a little more now. Managed to get it platinumed first, before the patch but still a good weapon.

Medic: The SAW!!! If you have to kill everone in a room, except no subsitute ;) Also the M60 (which I'm working on now), haven't used any of the others.

Recon: I loved the M24 (my favourite bolt rifle), has a lovely notched scope and as powerful as the M95. Use magnum for a guaranteed one shot kill. However, my favourite weapon in the entire game is the SUV fitted with magnum and a x4 scope. Think of it as a suppressed assault rifle and play aggressively with it and you'll soon learn how devastating it really is. Double tap kills at any range, ideal for flanking and keeping discrete.

Check out this link to all the weapon's stat. Gives full details on damage V distance, bullet spread, recoil and fire rate. Enjoy, it's very interesting

http://denkirson.xanga.com/722757523/bad-company-2/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement