Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Was playing with 5 or 6 yesterday, Bpalpha,lenny and so on, was crazy, completely cleaned up, got the best squad successive things, Alpha even had a 30 kill streak at one stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

i saw a new thing where people cover the uav in c4 and someone flys it into the mcom building and then the other squd member detonates the cv to blow up the station.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

should be on 2night some time after my trip to sweden the women are sooooooo hot over there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

garv123 wrote: »
    i saw a new thing where people cover the uav in c4 and someone flys it into the mcom building and then the other squd member detonates the cv to blow up the station.

That's just genius!!!

Seriously... whoever came up with that deserves a medal! :D

I was on last night playing with theMooseInNam but i have been dying with a cold for the last few days, and it was at its worst last night and I just said to myself, f**k this for a game of soldiers and went offline. I havent got the energy to run around a battlefield anymore :(

Hey Royal,

Hope you're feeling better today. You up for some killing this evening?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i should be on later tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

ahh thats an old tactic stemming back from BF1942 where id load the jeep up with c4 and ram tanks etc with em

dunworth1 wrote: »
    i should be on later tonight

Great, see you later on.

Been using recon since yeasterday with the SUV rifle with a X4 scope, mortar and magnum upgrade. Having a lot of fun slipping through to the enemies rear flank and causing lots of mayhem with silenced rounds and mortar strikes on defensive positions.

Seems to work well for my squad mates too as they can use me as a tactical spawn point behind enemy lines. Only problem is the lack of ammo with that class.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I should be online shortly after I have a lemsip max strength.

Hopefully some of you's will be online to try that UAV/c4 thing.

I should be online shortly after I have a lemsip max strength.

Hopefully some of you's will be online to try that UAV/c4 thing.

Any idea how many C4's you need to put on the UAV to destroy that M Station? I assume it'll take more than just one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

I used 6 on M station and didn't destroy it. Only 3-4 times by 6 made it blown.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Any idea how many C4's you need to put on the UAV to destroy that M Station? I assume it'll take more than just one.

Didn't work for us in a game earlier..the C4 didn't stick to it...

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Duckytech

Your country needs YOU!

Anyone want to join an Irish clan on Battlefield BC2 Xbox360 with the clan tag (IRL).

These online war games are alot more fun when your doing proper team work and communicating on where the Tango's are hiding.

Anyone interested my gamertag is Royal 1rish or just reply with your gamertag here.

Cheers

Hi Royal 1rish, can you add me to your list,
    Its 'duckytech',

Cheers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Optimalprimerib

Duckytech wrote: »
    Its 'duckytech',

Cheers!!
    Another one who would like to join. My name is romanningo. Only freshly took the game out of the box though so i suck balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Optimalprimerib

Duckytech wrote: »
    Its 'duckytech',

Cheers!!
    Another one who would like to join. My name is romanningo. Only freshly took the game out of the box though so i suck balls.

CKWPORT wrote: »
    Didn't work for us in a game earlier..the C4 didn't stick to it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIYtYTiwq-g&feature=related

i dont know how many it takes but if u plant all of them on it like this clip on youtube it does serious damage.

just seen another clip there where they uses c4 with the assault class and threw down a ammo box to get more c4 from it until e had about 8 or 10 on it and then it blew up in one run.
    u can keep doing this too because your not doin anydamage to the uav if your not in hardcore mode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIYtYTiwq-g&feature=related

i dont know how many it takes but if u plant all of them on it like this clip on youtube it does serious damage.

just seen another clip there where they uses c4 with the assault class and threw down a ammo box to get more c4 from it until e had about 8 or 10 on it and then it blew up in one run.
    u can keep doing this too because your not doin anydamage to the uav if your not in hardcore mode

When we did it the uav was kinda moving a little bit and the C4 was sliding off it....

It was hardcore mode, shouldn't have made a difference whether it sticks or not.

Might try it again and see. People will be very weary of low flying UAVs now.

When we did it the uav was kinda moving a little bit and the C4 was sliding off it....

It was hardcore mode, shouldn't have made a difference whether it sticks or not.

Might try it again and see. People will be very weary of low flying UAVs now.

i didnt get to try it yet. only say the clips. try doing it as soon as the uav appears before your squad fly it at all.

if it works it would be a very good way of clearin up very fast. Because theres no friendy damage to the uav you can fly it back and your squad can reload it.

No damage to the UAV....there will be on hardcore mode.

I can't play the normal mode at all now. I do crap.

I will try this just to see if it works, but I don't think its something I would use regularly as its a bit of an exploit. That said I would love to see an apache getting taking out with it!!!!

No damage to the UAV....there will be on hardcore mode.

I can't play the normal mode at all now. I do crap.

I will try this just to see if it works, but I don't think its something I would use regularly as its a bit of an exploit. That said I would love to see an apache getting taking out with it!!!!

it would be funny to see someone landing it in the door of the apache.

i dont like hardcore. i tried it a few times and i was gettin picked off by a sniper every time i spawned nearly
    because theres more damage they use the crap sniper rifles that are semi auto and pick u off real easy. i found alot of snipers just camp in it alot more than normal and dont bother playin for the m stations at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

ahh thats an old tactic stemming back from BF1942 where id load the jeep up with c4 and ram tanks etc with em

The ol' Baghdad Taxi... Have some good memories with that!!

I'm now addicted to BC2 after buying it last week.

GT is Burning Eclipse... feel free to add me, I'll be playing as much as I can pretty much. And with a mic (essential in Battlefield imo).

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

yeah hardcore is a lil tricky but it works both ways .. stick with yer squad and you can do quite well in hardcore. I think i got more knife and nade kills last night just supporting my squad with medic or assault

I must try get into playing it abit more.
    i love playin as a medic and using the defib as much as possible. get real hight scores from using it alot. only thing is on hardcore u cant see on the map where someone is down so u dont get as many as in normal mode

I must try get into playing it abit more.
    i love playin as a medic and using the defib as much as possible. get real hight scores from using it alot. only thing is on hardcore u cant see on the map where someone is down so u dont get as many as in normal mode

You just end up sticking with your squad and reviving them more, more points for squad revives anyways....the medic is a hardcore essential squad mate, fecked without one really!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

it would be funny to see someone landing it in the door of the apache.

i dont like hardcore. i tried it a few times and i was gettin picked off by a sniper every time i spawned nearly
    because theres more damage they use the crap sniper rifles that are semi auto and pick u off real easy. i found alot of snipers just camp in it alot more than normal and dont bother playin for the m stations at all

As Buckshot said stick with it. And Remember it is more of a team game so you wont always be the person with the most points.
    The only thing that i don't really like in hardcore is when your a medic it's actually a lot harder to find a dead guy to revive it's alright if they are alive cos you can see the icon above there head but if there dead you could be right around the corner and unless the guy is shouting in your ear (don't recommend anybody shouting in my ear as i can get a case of very selective hearing) you won't find him (at least that's my excuse ).

As Buckshot said stick with it. And Remember it is more of a team game so you wont always be the person with the most points.
    The only thing that i don't really like in hardcore is when your a medic it's actually a lot harder to find a dead guy to revive it's alright if they are alive cos you can see the icon above there head but if there dead you could be right around the corner and unless the guy is shouting in your ear (don't recommend anybody shouting in my ear as i can get a case of very selective hearing) you won't find him (at least that's my excuse ).

yea i agree 100% there the map was real handy to find them
    score alot as a medic if ur with a really crap sniper who keeps getting picked off.
    how many people can u have in a squad?
    i dont really use my mic. dont know why, i must start tho. im 2 shy i guess:confused::pac:

yea i agree 100% there the map was real handy to find them
    score alot as a medic if ur with a really crap sniper who keeps getting picked off.
    how many people can u have in a squad?
    i dont really use my mic. dont know why, i must start tho. im 2 shy i guess:confused::pac:

Four people in a squad.
    You should use the mic. But there are a couple of lads on this thread who don't use the mic as well.I have played with a fair few lads on this thread and all of them are sound. Just the usual banter. And we are not really bothered about what you get up to so you won't be asked 20 questions.

Can i just say if you are playing in a squad and you need a medic could you call out medic and not the usual Goddam Sniper, Goddam UAV, etc and of course if your in hardcore let the medic know where you are not just
    " Yeah i am beside a building with a window in it"
    I am saying this in general not to anyone specific.

Four people in a squad.
    You should use the mic. But there are a couple of lads on this thread who don't use the mic as well.I have played with a fair few lads on this thread and all of them are sound. Just the usual banter. And we are not really bothered about what you get up to so you won't be asked 20 questions.

ah i must make a start with it.
    im sure ye wont abuse me 2 much:D
    i use the a big headset for playing so its a better sound thn the telly bu when your usin da the mic doesnt work on it. u can only listen.
    ive a mw2 throat mic aswel must start using that.

• Advertisement

Four people in a squad.

Ya, we keep it very professional when we have the mics on, its all about communication and sticking together as a squad.

Normally when all the squad has mics on, we clean up in games.

We had only one incident so far with the mics, but the less said about cableguy screaming "They're EVERYWHERE!!!!" the better!!!:p

So you should get that mic on and stuck into hardcore mode, you'll be surprised how much better it can be.

And screw score and K/D ratios, all that matters is the win.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement