Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

Ace Hole wrote: »
    Hopefully get on tonight again. Reckon I'll need to dig out the mic, if I can find the damn thing. And get a tub of Vaseline and lube up nice and good so my arse doesn't hurt quite so much :D

Pity about tomorrow night - sounds like savage craic. Promised the wife I'd take her out for dinner though.

spend the money on a nice set of turtle beach head phones instead of dinner
    you prob woulnt get any sandwiches(if ya know what i mean) for awhile but then again u woulnt have to listen to here shouting at ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Ace Hole wrote: »
    Hopefully get on tonight again. Reckon I'll need to dig out the mic, if I can find the damn thing. And get a tub of Vaseline and lube up nice and good so my arse doesn't hurt quite so much :D

Pity about tomorrow night - sounds like savage craic. Promised the wife I'd take her out for dinner though.

You'll have to get a mic! Can't work as a unit without good comms between both the squad and the team. When we fill up a team and have everyone in party chat, it's like we have one big squad covering each other.

Like Cableguy said about defending that last crate in the sub-base last night. We were working together really well. I stayed beside the crate with the semi auto shotgun as the last line of defense (virtually wall of lead for anyone coming into the room :D). They even blew the walls out so they have multiple entry points. We wouldn't have stood a chance if we weren't giving each other the heads up.

........wait hang on....yer letting out of her kitchen to bring her somewhere that her job gets done for it?? Oh I get it, it's a training day for her!

Raze,

are you and Colin up for tomorrow night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Ya may ask colin yerself, though he has reach so ya may message him!

As for myself I can't it's my grans 70th and they're having a surprise party for her. I think I'm possibly the only one who thinks having a surprise anything for someone that age is a bad idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Ya may ask colin yerself, though he has reach so ya may message him!

As for myself I can't it's my grans 70th and they're having a surprise party for her. I think I'm possibly the only one who thinks having a surprise anything for someone that age is a bad idea!

I was just thinking that when reading 70th and surprise party.

• Advertisement

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Dont blow up the bridge ( got me really angry that one did)

That might* have been me. I'm from the school of thought that it's better to blow the bridge and mine the hill and stream.

*To be honest it was me, there is no possibility that it was anyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

That might* have been me. I'm from the school of thought that it's better to blow the bridge and mine the hill and stream.

*To be honest it was me, there is no possibility that it was anyone else.

I thought it was a randomer at first and was going to kill him so looked around saw the rocket laucher and saw your name and it was only Moose said put the gun away that I did.

To everyone looking to play the match tomorrow night:

Can everyone be online around 9pm? That way we can go over some tactics and each team leader can issue out what he requires from his squad. The match isn't till 10pm, I think, they've yet to contact me about it.

Someone will have to launch a party so we can organise it. I can't host the party as I will be bouncing back and fourth between the teams organising it.

I've yet to pick any squads or squad leaders because it seems a good few people are waiting till tonight to confirm if they are palying or not.

If anyone would like the challange of squad leader, let me know.

Match players, so far... still not too late to sign up!

Moose
    Dunworth
    Royal 1rish
    TRiicKz
    Cableguy
    Garv or cycocyle (definitely one of them)
    Paddyvilla
    Brainfeck

m1ju (maybe)
    Kev (maybe)

I thought it was a randomer at first and was going to kill him so looked around saw the rocket laucher and saw your name and it was only Moose said put the gun away that I did.

LEEEEEEEEEEERRRRROOYYYYYYYY
    JEEENNNNNNNNNNKKKINNNNNNNSSSSSS!

• Advertisement

LEEEEEEEEEEERRRRROOYYYYYYYY
    JEEENNNNNNNNNNKKKINNNNNNNSSSSSS!

What :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Am going to shout "Leeroy Jenkins" everytime I Stab someone from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Can everyone be online around 9pm?

i can be on at 9pm

That's brilliant!!!

Unfortunately, that's pretty much how the match will go tomorrow night :D

dunworth1 wrote: »
    i can be on at 9pm

Great, can you host a party as soon as you come on?

Also, can everyone make sure to reboot all routers tomorrow night before turning their consoles on and checking their network connections to make sure they have open NAT settings, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Great, can you host a party as soon as you come on?

ya sure no problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

What :confused:
    you seriously didn't get the refrence?? Wow!!!

:o

• Advertisement

If this interjection was intentional for it's reference, genius, pure genius!

put me down for 2morr night moose

Match players, so far... still not too late to sign up!

Moose
    Dunworth
    Royal 1rish
    TRiicKz
    Cableguy
    Garv or cycocyle (definitely one of them)
    Paddyvilla
    Brainfeck
    Colin

m1ju (maybe)
    Kev (maybe)

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

I'm goin on now, anyone joining me ?!

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Terrible news! I cant make it tomorrow night as I am heading out so Garv will have to take my place.
    Try not to be too disappointed.

cycocycle wrote: »
    Terrible news! I cant make it tomorrow night as I am heading out so Garv will have to take my place.

Thanks for letting me know. Have a good night and we'll try and do you proud!

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Also, can everyone make sure to reboot all routers tomorrow night before turning their consoles on and checking their network connections to make sure they have open NAT settings, thanks.
    NerdAlert.gif&t=1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Looks nothing like him. Maybe if he had antlers.

are ya up for a game royal iam just going on now.watched 2 good movies salt being one and four lions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

cycocycle wrote: »

i think im heading out too:(
    guess drink means more to me these days than xbox.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

chances are my plans to go out will fail so if yere stuck i might be on.
    im finished work tomorro at 7 so il be on then and il know so if ye're still short then il play

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement