Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

garv123 wrote: »
    i think im heading out too:(
    guess drink means more to me these days than xbox.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

chances are my plans to go out will fail so if yere stuck i might be on.
    im finished work tomorro at 7 so il be on then and il know so if ye're still short then il play

Unless m1ju or Kev confirm that they are playing, then we are short for tonight. We'll see closer the time how we're fixed.

NerdAlert.gif&t=1

Right, you're banned from playing with us for the next two months... although out of the kindness of my heart, I'll let you can choose any 48 hours to play with us during that period, just to remind you of what you're missing ;)

naughto wrote: »
    are ya up for a game royal iam just going on now.watched 2 good movies salt being one and four lions.

Didn't really like Salt but laughed my ass off at Four Lions. Especially the part where the snipers took out the wookie by mistake :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqiJJN2r_bc this contains a spoiler!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

ha ha ha that's bloody gas or where yer mans running through the field to yer mans house!! was not expecting that

ha ha ha that's bloody gas or where yer mans running through the field to yer mans house!! was not expecting that

yeah, priceless!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Didn't really like Salt but laughed my ass off at Four Lions. Especially the part where the snipers took out the wookie by mistake :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqiJJN2r_bc this contains a spoiler!!!

Rubber dingy rapids bro!

Rubber dingy rapids bro!

I object to the term training camps!

Police shot the right man....but the wrong man blew up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

Unless m1ju or Kev confirm that they are playing, then we are short for tonight. We'll see closer the time how we're fixed.

i can confirm that ill be on to night:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

or when they shot the rocket at the plane and it went back wards and blew up there training camp.you mans wife was a nice piece of ass

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Right, you're banned from playing with us for the next two months... although out of the kindness of my heart, I'll let you can choose any 48 hours to play with us during that period, just to remind you of what you're missing ;)
    You're sounding more & more like me ever passing day Goose

nah he doesn't sound like a tosser tbh!!

i can confirm that ill be on to night:D

Nice one Kev, thanks
    or when they shot the rocket at the plane and it went back wards and blew up there training camp.you mans wife was a nice piece of ass

I don't know how I missed this movie on my radar or why it hasn't had more press. It's an absolute riot. Only for Raze's recommendation on here I would've given it a miss. Thanks for that Raze! It's definitely added to my must watch when come home drunk list!

You're sounding more & more like me ever passing day Goose

The difference is you wanted the power and never got it...
    I got the power and don't want it... :D

And now for some light enterainment...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1trQ5NWDmr4

Around the 1.30 mark is my favourite

I was on yesterday trying to do the 3 car kills so just hopping into random games.

I tried for months to get this and I finally managed it by using the UAV on hardcore taking out bush wookies. Just aim for the legs!

I tried for months to get this and I finally managed it by using the UAV on hardcore taking out bush wookies. Just aim for the legs!

I just finished all the pins and stuff this morning, still need 4 demolish kills and to take down a chopper with a stationary rpg.

Got my ass owned trying to do the rpg thing earlier. Gonna have to get real sneaky to do it. Any ideas???

It works if you hit the UAV.

Or you could be like shoveltooth and have me help get achievements.

nah he doesn't sound like a tosser tbh!!
    Yeah thats why I said he sounded like me :rolleyes:

I just finished all the pins and stuff this morning, still need 4 demolish kills and to take down a chopper with a stationary rpg.

Got my ass owned trying to do the rpg thing earlier. Gonna have to get real sneaky to do it. Any ideas???
    Chopper with the stationary rpg may be quite difficult to get now in hardcore especially in valpraiso when you will get sniped instantly in the third base stationary rpg which is where I got it many many battles ago

To be honest I got this defending the third mcoms on Valparaiso. I just went into the attackers spawn base, waited for a new helicopter to appear and for a pilot to start her up and then used the stationary rpg on top of the portacabin to take it out whilst it was still on the ground.

• Advertisement

To be honest I got this defending the third mcoms on Valparaiso. I just went into the attackers spawn base, waited for a new helicopter to appear and for a pilot to start her up and then used the stationary rpg on top of the portacabin to take it out whilst it was still on the ground.

yeah, that's what I was trying to do but kept getting my ass shot everytime I got up into their base unto that cabin. Even got knifed while on that rpg :(

I'll try again this evening
    Yeah thats why I said he sounded like me rolleyes.gif

That's a bit harsh for me making a joke about your retirement from gold status for the next few months and your 48 hour trial pass :(
    Chopper with the stationary rpg may be quite difficult to get now in hardcore especially in valpraiso when you will get sniped instantly in the third base stationary rpg which is where I got it many many battles ago

Is there an rpg close to the attackers helicopter in there base on that big desert map??? That might be the one to go for

I've bitched about the Type 88 Sniper rifle so much. Always hated that gun, thought it recoiled too much with a x4 scope, so I used the SUV, believing it to be superior. Just checked the recoil stats, damage stats etc... they're the exact same weapon, no difference in recoil, damage or spread.. in fact, the only difference is that the Type 88 reloads faster and the SUV is supressed!

Not sure if it was Dunworth, Garv or Cableguy but I was speaking to one of you recently about it and I wouldn't listen to how good it was... I shall now go have a large slice of humble pie :(

They're both crap but the supression makes a big difference.

Better to be supressed and unseen than faster reload while sounding like thunder

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

The noise is no problem, its the muzzle flash thats the big give away.

They're both crap

I certainly don't think the SUV is crap, just ask Izambard and the other Royal Irish. They witnessed how effective the SUV with a red dot scope can be in a deathmatch a couple of days ago.

Gonna have a bash with the Type 88 later and see how I fair with it. I've the Gol and both M95's to Platinum yet but I just get bored hanging back and sniping, so if the Type 88 works well for me, I can use it at the front f the attack.

That's a bit harsh for me making a joke about your retirement from gold status for the next few months and your 48 hour trial pass :(
    It's meant as a compliment

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

sorry lads wont be on tonight am off to the cinema with the missus :)

miju wrote: »
    sorry lads wont be on tonight am off to the cinema with the missus :)

Thanks for letting us know. Enjoy the popcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

Dare I say it on this thread !? I got a PS3 today ( blasphemy i know ! ) but will definately be on tonight

• Advertisement

Ok, seems like this is the line up for tonight:

Dunworth
    Royal 1rish
    TRiicKz
    Cableguy
    Paddyvilla
    Brainfeck
    Colin
    Kev
    Moose

There's nine of us, so I'll pick the lineup just after 9 when everyone's due to be on. It'd be great if we could get another three to play, then we'd be able to field three squads. So it's not too late to put your name forward.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement