Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Thanks for letting us know. Enjoy the popcorn
    You don't sound like me anymore unless that empathy is fake :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

if you cant get another 3 you can put me down as a sub/backup

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Mperrozzi wrote: »
    Dare I say it on this thread !? I got a PS3 today ( blasphemy i know ! ) but will definately be on tonight

Was there a particular reason for buying it? Some particular game you wanted for it or was it just to add to your gadget collection?

Was there a particular reason for buying it? Some particular game you wanted for it or was it just to add to your gadget collection?
    Think it was because cableguy has one ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

Gadget collection and the blu-ray player

• Advertisement

Mperrozzi wrote: »
    Gadget collection and the blu-ray player

I considered the blu-ray but I have to upgrade the plasma screen in the livingroom first to appreciate the quality. Be interesting to hear what you think of PSN.
    dunworth1 wrote: »
    if you cant get another 3 you can put me down as a sub/backup

Nice try, you're not getting off that easily ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I'll be on tonight too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I left a comment on the video of last weeks match, just to rile them up for tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owIPSY7iWpY&feature=related

I considered the blu-ray but I have to upgrade the plasma screen in the livingroom first to appreciate the quality. Be interesting to hear what you think of PSN.

Nice try, you're not getting off that easily ;)

The ps3 is way cleaner and faster then the xbox but it's so slooow downloading demos !

Am downloading call of juarez atm and it's been on for 10 minutes and it's only done 10 percent on a 536 mb demo but on xbox it took 15 minutes to Download kane and lynch which is like 1.7 gb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Think it was because cableguy has one ;)

No I don't wished I did there are some great games on it that won't ever be on the xbox. As well as some good games on the Wii as well which I also don't have.

• Advertisement

No I don't wished I did there are some great games on it that won't ever be on the xbox. As well as some good games on the Wii as well which I also don't have.

The wii??? Seriously, I thought you were older than that... or have I not realised that you are in fact a girly girl :D

You and Triickz can share :p

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Good luck tonight hopefully you all won't meet this dude!

THIS ISN'T STRAWBERRY, IT'S RAWBERRY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq7zsXivRuo&feature=related

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

You and Triickz can share :p

you can just fu1k off silver boy who carries my piss bucket around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

howd ye do

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

howd ye do

We were defending first on Laguna Presa. We done well defending but still lost out. Then attacking we steam rolled them, it was a very quick match.

Then the decider was a game of conquest on the same map. It looked like we were losing then Myself and Paddyvilla started kicking ass in the tank and we ended up having a comfortable win.

We were defending first on Laguna Presa. We done well defending but still lost out. Then attacking we steam rolled them, it was a very quick match.

Then the decider was a game of conquest on the same map. It looked like we were losing then Myself and Paddyvilla started kicking ass in the tank and we ended up having a comfortable win.
    Did they record it?

Did they record it?

Nobody had recording equipment, unfortunately. Three aweome games. The final conquest we were 92-45 down until Royal and Paddy got angry and made ribbons of them in the tank! Two legends!!!

Gonna play the final in a couple of mintues now against Pug's team.

My hands are shaking after those games, the adrenelin is pumping :D

Sorry had to go off after the 2nd match. Good to here you did good tough !

Nobody had recording equipment, unfortunately. Three aweome games. The final conquest we were 92-45 down until Royal and Paddy got angry and made ribbons of them in the tank! Two legends!!!

Gonna play the final in a couple of mintues now against Pug's team.

My hands are shaking after those games, the adreline is pumping :D
    We'll just have to take your word that ye won those matches :D
    I'm impressed ye were able to manage without your star players (shoveltooth, cycocyle & to a much lesser extent raze, garv & miju)
    No disrepect but I'd regard the team tonight as a reserve team imo
    At least ye didn't have kev :pac:
    Anybody get any opposing teams tags?
    Anyway well done and hope ye bate em good for the final :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Not sure if it was Dunworth, Garv or Cableguy but I was speaking to one of you recently about it and I wouldn't listen to how good it was... I shall now go have a large slice of humble pie :(

me wicked handy to get headshots with. im using it nowadays
    We'll just have to take your word that ye won those matches :D
    I'm impressed ye were able to manage without your star players (shoveltooth, cycocyle & to a much lesser extent raze, garv & miju)
    No disrepect but I'd regard the team tonight as a reserve team imo
    At least ye didn't have kev :pac:
    Anybody get any opposing teams tags?
    Anyway well done and hope ye bate em good for the final :)

u dont count with ur silver membership spoonface

garv123 wrote: »
    u dont count with ur silver membership spoonface
    Reach* is coming out next week garva larva so the return of the king may occur ( 48hr trial )
    Will there be a clan match next week?
    In regards to the name calling, I don't really mind it unless you call me the tooth fairy or something as equally unoriginal

*my little brother is probably getting it alright

Reach* is coming out next week garva larva so the return of the king may occur ( 48hr trial )
    Will there be a clan match next week?
    In regards to the name calling, I don't really mind it unless you call me the tooth fairy or something as equally unoriginal

*my little brother is probably getting it alright

is your little brother you in some kind of Schizophrenic world

is your little brother you in some kind of Schizophrenic world
    Think of me as the sun and ye as insignificant pieces of debris that rely on my warmth to survive

Think of me as the sun and ye as insignificant pieces of debris that rely on my warmth to survive

i think of you as a stringy piece of meet that gets stuck betyween your teeth, no matter how hard you try you cant get rid of it and the longer its there the more annoying it gets:p:p:p
    and then when you think its finally gone theres still a little piece left just to keep annoying you.

i think of you as a stringy piece of meet that gets stuck betyween your teeth, no matter how hard you try you cant get rid of it and the longer its there the more annoying it gets:p:p:p
    and then when you think its finally gone theres still a little piece left just to keep annoying you.

ouch !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

i think of u as dangle berries that hangs from a dogs hole.

well done lads on kicking ass last night.did they record it like last time ??

What happened in the final match?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

We lost.
    If we had have played after the other match we would have won but there was about a half hour wait.Also we had to wait around 50 mins before the first match started load of boll.
    All we had to do is hit the mcom station once more but these thing happen

• Advertisement

We lost.
    If we had have played after the other match we would have won but there was about a half hour wait.Also we had to wait around 50 mins before the first match started load of boll.
    All we had to do is hit the mcom station once more but these thing happen
    Is it a draw overall then?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement