Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Cheers for that Izambard.

So tonights gold stars will be the Thompson and Type 88 sniper rifle. 7 kills needed for each.

I'll be on tonight too, hopefully. Think Capasso is coming over too. Have about 100k left to get so will be a points ho. Tried using that Type 88 sniper rifle with a x4 and red dot and did terrible with it. Will try it again later on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Just had a quick look at your stats Kev. Fcukin hell you have over 3000 kills with the VSS. Thats a serious number.

I only have over 1000 in 1 weapon, the SCAR.

I was the same on modern warfare. Only used the SCAR.

Moose on the second last stage defending on Val Paradiso there is a spot were you can hide on the road on the way up to your base, and everyone just walks on past and you can take them out with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Just had a quick look at your stats Kev. Fcukin hell you have over 3000 kills with the VSS. Thats a serious number.

it was good on mw though

• Advertisement

garv123 wrote: »
    it was good on mw though

It was deadly on it and they had it rightly as a assault rifle. It has changeble barrels from the standard nato round, to the 7.62 that the AK-47 uses.

The H&K UMP-35 fires a 9mm round and it has the same damage as the SCAR. It makes no sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

3 812 to be precise sure its the only weapon i use geting some good marksmen shots lately.only unlocked defibrillator in the last game with linsely last night

Moose on the second last stage defending on Val Paradiso there is a spot were you can hide on the road on the way up to your base, and everyone just walks on past and you can take them out with that.

Just got that stationary rpg Vs helicopter acheivement earlier on. It was hard to get. Ended up getting it on Val Paradiso with the rpg at the back of the third base. Took loads of attempts, as I kept getting sniped or blown to pieces by the tank.

Got lucky, just as I got on the rpg, a chopper decided to fly straight at me just above the roof tops! Couldn't have been an easier shot, he was only 50m away so did even need to guide the rocket.

Now to get the last four demolish kills this evening...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

naughto wrote: »
    .only unlocked defibrillator in the last game with linsely last night

About time. Kev

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Will there be another clan match at the weekend?
    Got my half-price halo reach so I'll be using a 48hr trial then
    Let all the newbies of the clan be on so I can properly greet and welcome them with open arms (with a concealed knife)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Will there be another clan match at the weekend?
    Got my half-price halo reach so I'll be using a 48hr trial then
    Let all the newbies of the clan be on so I can properly greet and welcome them with open arms (with a concealed knife)

sure it is one of the first 5 into xtra-vision did you get 800 points as well

dunworth1 wrote: »
    sure it is one of the first 5 into xtra-vision did you get 800 points as well
    Yeah and some armor upgrade dlc code

Some great games tonight. It was good to mix things up abit starting off with Conquest mode before switching to Rush. The SDM at the end was great also.

I got 6 gold stars tonight also and am going to continue on trying to get more gold stars and hit level 40 tomorrow night.

Joined in for a game or two last night. Right craic. Pity stupid things like sleep and work get in the way...

Not doing too badly:
    Uncle Wil Stats

Just need to get some more playtime.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Looking at your stats it seems you are exclusively a sniper..... Welcome to the clan a better version of naughtokev :D

I snip because it's the class I excell at, don't fix what isn't broken. I see nothing wrong with "just" being a sniper, especially if you're comming 3rd up in most matches.

As for tag whoring, yes I'll admit moose Cable guy (My tags 7 times) has probably built a small tin house from my tags already (sorry moose you only have four :P ), but I'm not too bothered, so long as I make the kills, if you can get close to me you probably deserve my tags.
    Some great games tonight. It was good to mix things up abit starting off with Conquest mode before switching to Rush. The SDM at the end was great also.

I got 6 gold stars tonight also and am going to continue on trying to get more gold stars and hit level 40 tomorrow night.

That SD last night was the best SD I've had since I started. More Pl0x.

http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/mlindsay215

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

I snip because it's the class I excell at, don't fix what isn't broken. I see nothing wrong with "just" being a sniper, especially if you're comming 3rd up in most matches.
    Depends on the type of sniper you are and we prefer snipers on our our team to be all about the win.

Snipers that sit back and scratch their ass are useless tbh and just a waste of a slot on a team. Snipers that are tactical / aggressive & help the team with well selected kills are funking great to have on team.

And scores are not everything I've often finished a game bottom of the scoreboard with 3 or 4 kills but those kills were usually vital kills on someone arming the mcom station.

miju wrote: »
    Depends on the type of sniper you are and we prefer snipers on our our team to be all about the win.

Snipers that sit back and scratch their ass are useless tbh and just a waste of a slot on a team. Snipers that are tactical / aggressive & help the team with well selected kills are funking great to have on team.

And scores are not everything I've often finished a game bottom of the scoreboard with 3 or 4 kills but those kills were usually vital kills on someone arming the mcom station.

Snipers dont set or defuse charges and thats what the game is all about.

Last night when mlindsey215 was on the other side, we walked through Nelson Bay in minutes.

Ace Hole wrote: »

Just need to get some more playtime.

And a mic :D

And a mic :D
    Garv was the one to tell me to get a mic so be careful what you wish for :D

Garv was the one to tell me to get a mic so be careful what you wish for :D

I doubt he would have a lick on you.

I dont mind the banter with you in party chat. Everytime we win and you claim that it was all because of you, I know your only joking :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

some good games last night.

i had great fun driving the vehicles didnt i raze :p

I doubt he would have a lick on you.

I dont mind the banter with you in party chat. Everytime we win and you claim that it was all because of you, I know your only joking and is brillant :D
    I'm deadly serious

I'm deadly serious

And there I was thinking we were laughing with you, not at you, all this time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

tried joining in for a game or too lastnight but i was having way too much lag. (**** channels so everones using e4 online and crap to watch telly)
    good to see so many people on.

one of ye teamkilled cableguy lastnight in the tank so i decided id go revive him coz i knew he was cursing and anywayy as soon as i revive him he turns around and team kills me. care to explain cableguy?

I think that was me that ran over him in the tank.

garv123 wrote: »
    tried joining in for a game or too lastnight but i was having way too much lag. (**** channels so everones using e4 online and crap to watch telly)
    good to see so many people on.

one of ye teamkilled cableguy lastnight in the tank so i decided id go revive him coz i knew he was cursing and anywayy as soon as i revive him he turns around and team kills me. care to explain cableguy?

Somebody had to pay for Royal's mistake and you were probably closest :D

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

msorrys.jpg

I'd like to apologise for this.

msorrys.jpg

I'd like to apologise for this.
    I can give you my sig if you want.
    In fact I encourage everyone in the clan to adopt this as their sig

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

one of ye teamkilled cableguy lastnight in the tank so i decided id go revive him coz i knew he was cursing and anywayy as soon as i revive him he turns around and team kills me. care to explain cableguy?[/QUOTE]

I was revived and then ran around the building and turning a corner someone ran towards me he was going for a gun I shot him. Then realised it was you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

I can give you my sig if you want.
    In fact I encourage everyone in the clan to adopt this as their sig

I don't like having my work utilised in nefarious ways and I don't want to be associated with this development. Thank you and good day sir.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement