Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

one of ye teamkilled cableguy lastnight in the tank so i decided id go revive him coz i knew he was cursing and anywayy as soon as i revive him he turns around and team kills me. care to explain cableguy?

I was revived and then ran around the building and turning a corner someone ran towards me he was going for a gun I shot him. Then realised it was you.[/QUOTE]

i revived you, jumped over a fence and banggggg. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

I don't like having my work utilised in nefarious ways and I don't want to be associated with this development. Thank you and good day sir.
    All these bridges I'm paying you for being a double agent is so worth it. :)
    For ninjambard's eyes only:
    These acts of defiance shall win you the trust of the clan which you will as instructed will manipulate that trust into subservience of glorious leader shoveltooth

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

These acts of defiance shall win you the trust of the clan which you will as instructed will manipulate that trust into subservience of glorious leader shoveltooth

The 'Freddie Scappaticci' is a role I do not relish!

The 'Freddie Scappaticci' is a role I do not relish!
    You're not a double agent though ;)

What codename do you want?

You're not a double agent though ;)

I said good day sir!
    What codename do you want?
    C. A. Rotwang

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Well, I'm down to the final 15k points before levelling to 50. One more kill with a grenade will give me a gold star with it, so I really only have 10k left to go. Should have it reached within another couple of hours play, I reckon.

Gonna try and get on around 11.30 tonight to achieve it, if anyone fancies helping me along the final sprint

Well, I'm down to the final 15k points before levelling to 50. One more kill with a grenade will give me a gold star with it, so I really only have 10k left to go. Should have it reached within another couple of hours play, I reckon.

Gonna try and get on around 11.30 tonight to achieve it, if anyone fancies helping me along the final sprint
    Try plant some AT mines aswell as they are very easy points

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

ill be on after the utd game

Try plant some AT mines aswel as they are very easy points

On rush, I always start off as an engineer with extra mines and extra damage. Lay loads of traps for the tanks and quads then change to medic until I blow something up and switch back to replace the mines somewhere else. Rack up serious amounts of points combining both the medic and engineer.

That tactic has gotten me from Level 46 last week to level 50 this week... that and kicking ass in deathmatches :D

On rush, I always start off as an engineer with extra mines and extra damage. Lay loads of traps for the tanks and quads then change to medic until I blow something up and switch back to replace the mines somewhere else. Rack up serious amounts of points combining both the medic and engineer.

That tactic has gotten me from Level 46 last week to level 50 this week... that and kicking ass in deathmatches :D
    I never replace my mines in one defending base unless I know for definite that all my mines are kaboom
    Tanks usually get lazy checking for mines when they have taken the base as they want to rush the next one and win the war.
    Colin has the great idea of throwing a grenade at the AT mines as a tank craftily tries to dodge them by inches

• Advertisement

naughto wrote: »
    ill be on after the utd game
    Ferguson won't let you leave early

Ferguson won't let you leave early

such a sh1ye game i dont even follow utd.have the new ep of the inbetweeners to watch so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Fr your eyes only shoveltooth.
    A clan leader has to actually have a gold membership.

Fr your eyes only shoveltooth.
    A clan leader has to actually have a gold membership.
    Isn't your membership expiring in the near future spoilt whitefish?(rhyming dictionary)

Isn't your membership expiring in the near future spoilt whitefish?(rhyming dictionary)

Its up tomorrow and I have already purchased 3 months.

Congratulations Moose on becoming a General of the Army! Some good games last night. We were excellent through out ALL of them. If anyone hears any different, dismiss it!

Congratulations Moose on becoming a General of the Army!

Thanks Izambard.

Bit of an anti-climax thing going on now though. Points don't really count anymore, I've still loads of Platinums to get but there's no real advantage to getting them anymore. Looking forward to using some of my favourite guns again, some that I haven't used in months.

Took me 435 hours in total, that's 206.93 points per minute and 1.1 kills per minute played.

28,800 victims, 292 team kills (most of them cableguy :D) which is roughly 1%. I'm happy enough with that.

Overall, 1.35 K/D ratio in the end. That went down from 1.4 a few weeks ago due to pushing to get points. Gonna work on getting it up again now.
    Some good games last night. We were excellent through out ALL of them. If anyone hears any different, dismiss it!

I played pretty crap last night, except when I went chopper and tank busting. I've grown very found of that dart gun. I love watching the missile follow the chopper around before exploding :D As for mines, they still put a smile on my face every time someone drives over them :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

I think moose can vouch for me, I'm an all rounder kinda guy, I definitly don't sit back and scratch my ass, I'm sitting somewhere close to bombs, or running around making myself useful, regardless time will tell and you can make you're own opinion, as I will make mine.

Izam prepare to leave the clan, that one rush match was diabolical, on port valedez, my god, they just sat with a tank and blasted away for over 30 minutes.... bad times.
    Snipers dont set or defuse charges and thats what the game is all about.

Last night when mlindsey215 was on the other side, we walked through Nelson Bay in minutes.

Yeah, 8 IRL clan members against myself and....... seven year olds, not to make excuses or anything I still finished top on my side, but man, they where shockingly bad.

Also congrats moose on General of the Army. Looks the sex!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

I had one excellent game yesterday on the Desert. Me,Raze and a Random defending against eight of them. Sure we lost but we really p1ssed them off and thought we did well. They probably thought they would steamroll us but that wasn't the cause and then just as the game ends four people joined that annoyed the hell of me.

Then later port valdez all i will say is that they used the tank very well and if we could utelize the tank like that. Well that's what someone told me anyway not that i was playing that game no sir. And if i was on it
    was my brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Yeah, 8 IRL clan members against myself and....... seven year olds, not to make excuses or anything I still finished top on my side, but man, they where shockingly bad.

!

Its squad Death match a fair bit of the time you will play with randomers heck you invited me and i was put on a team with another guy against you and Mr Tank. Who was always complaining about people using the tank on SDM and he seems to live in it now.

• Advertisement

I think moose can vouch for me, I'm an all rounder kinda guy, I definitly don't sit back and scratch my ass, I'm sitting somewhere close to bombs, or running around making myself useful, regardless time will tell and you can make you're own opinion, as I will make mine.

I'll vouch for this, played a few rounds yesterday with mlindsay215 and have to say he plays as the Reconnaissance Class is intended. Always on the front line attacking, creating valuable spawn spots when necessary and engaging valuable targets. We've all seen 'snipers' who will sit there and only attempt to take out stationary targets (more than likely other snipers) but this is not mlindsay215.

Then later port valdez all i will say is that they used the tank very well and if we could utelize the tank like that. Well that's what someone told me anyway not that i was playing that game no sir. And if i was on it
    was my brother.
    Izam prepare to leave the clan, that one rush match was diabolical, on port valedez, my god, they just sat with a tank and blasted away for over 30 minutes.... bad times.

What are you both talking about? Any chance of some sort of elaboration? I'm just glad that I wasn't there during that round, it sounds depressing!

Also congrats moose on General of the Army. Looks the sex!
    Very colourful expressions
    Learning something new every day
    Congrats Moose on level 50. If you prolonged the red dead multiplayer episode, I'd have backed cableguy to be the first boardsie general.
    Alas without my guidance and presence he has faltered and has resorted to team killing garv to vent his frustration

What are you both talking about? Any chance of some sort of elaboration? I'm just glad that I wasn't there during that round, it sounds depressing!
    Sow the seeds of doubt and mistrust among the ranks is a bit ahead of schedule
    C.A Rotwang
    but if you feel it to be opportune, feel free to do so at your discretion.

Its up tomorrow and I have already purchased 3 months.
    and when thoes 3 months are up royal i have a 1month gold for ya if ya need

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

and when thoes 3 months are up royal i have a 1month gold for ya if ya need

See shoveltooth, this is the mark of a good clan leader :P:D

there is no way in hell shovelwank will be geting the code.hes in his right place now on silver:D:D:D:D

there is no way in hell shovelwank will be geting the code.hes in his right place now on silver:D:D:D:D

Silver is Shovelt00th's Landsberg Prison. It'll be a lot worse when he returns!

hobochris wrote: »
    See shoveltooth, this is the mark of a good clan leader :P:D
    Deserving of pity?

• Advertisement

I have a question for all the clan members.

How many team kills have you done so far?

I done 377 and just wondering is that on the high side.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement