Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

garv123 wrote: »
    just before her bedtime?

genuinely funny :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Roasted pork in honey mustard, veg pureé (turnip, parsnip and carrot) and roast spuds... nothing girlie about that dinner... food of champions :D

I didn't see the words 'Steak' or 'hot-sauce' anywhere in that post. :D

You may have to re-evaluate that meal as a manly meal in light of its lack of manliness.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

naughto wrote: »
    Accuracy:423%

Dogtags:111

Rounds played:814Wins:

427Losses:

387W/L Ratio:1.10

Teamkills:

Score per minute:88.64Kills per minute:0.46Deaths / minute

i thought it would be a lot higher

I think I've got the highest team kill ratio in the clan

Have barely been on for last 2 weeks but FINALLY tonight I've nothing on so I'm plonking myself on the couch all night long to gorge on the spoils of my BF kills

Kills: 18 074
    Deaths: 9 385
    K/D Ratio: 1.93
    Accuracy:48%

Dogtags:533
    Rounds played:1 297
    Wins:754
    Losses:543
    W/L Ratio:1.39
    Teamkills:895 --- oh i luuuuurves my team killing wars with randomers :)

hobochris wrote: »
    I didn't see the words 'Steak' or 'hot-sauce' anywhere in that post. :D

You may have to re-evaluate that meal as a manly meal in light of its lack of manliness.

Cooked rare T-Bones, fried onions, mushrooms, homemade chips and a pepper sauce on Monday night, is that manly enough for you???

Tonight, I'll be making my own version of shepards pie. Recipe available on request :D

Tomorrow I'll be slow cooking chilli.

I think the lack of fish, chicken and salad in my diet expresses my alpha maleness perfectly... that and the 20lbs of undigested meat in my bowels :D

Cooked rare T-Bones, fried onions, mushrooms, homemade chips and a pepper sauce on Monday night, is that manly enough for you???

Tonight, I'll be making my own version of shepards pie. Recipe available on request :D

Tomorrow I'll be slow cooking chilli.

I think the lack of fish, chicken and salad in my diet expresses my alpha maleness perfectly... that and the 20lbs of undigested meat in my bowels :D

Nope, Sorry.. doesn't cut :P

• Advertisement

hobochris wrote: »
    Nope, Sorry.. doesn't cut :P

Ahh to hell with you! You wouldn't be happy if I wrestled a buffalo to the ground with my bare hands and ate it raw with a side order of Bambi :D

Ahh to hell with you! You wouldn't be happy if I wrestled a buffalo to the ground with my bare hands and ate it raw with a side order of Bambi :D
    That sounds delicious :D

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Check out my new signature. Took me several hours, sniping tool and ms paint to change it from this
    360_shovelt00th.png
    to this
    360_shovelt00th.png
    Pretty impressive for someone with zero programming skillz

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

You should use the mirror tool around the shoveltooth area.

You should use the mirror tool around the shoveltooth area.
    I realized that too today. Might do that if my attention span is sufficient enough to do so

• Advertisement

I realized that too today. Might do that if my attention span is sufficient enough to do so

You made "10" people put stuff in their pipe and smoke it... The Bonus made over 19,521 people put stuff in their pipe and smoke it... I wouldn't be advertising the fact you only got 10! ;)

tut tut
    360_TheMooseInNam.png

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Check out my new signature. Took me several hours, sniping tool and ms paint to change it from this
    360_shovelt00th.png
    to this
    360_shovelt00th.png
    Pretty impressive for someone with zero programming skillz

It would be nice to see the area around the name less blurry but since I have no idea how you achieved any of it (links to help?) nice job!

It would be nice to see the area around the name less blurry but since I have no idea how you achieved any of it (links to help?) nice job!
    Register on bfbcs.com and you can customize the stats signature graphics
    360_izambard.png

Register on bfbcs.com and you can customize the stats signature graphics
    360_izambard.png

Just thought that this may help? Would it?
    12345zo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

If you have, and can open the sig in Irfan view, it has a great mirroring tool.

Just thought that this may help? Would it?
    12345zo.jpg
    Thanks for that. Just had to resize and convert it into png format ( doesn't accept jpg?) and replaced the original with this pic
    here's the finished product link:http://bfbcs.com/graphics#g63905

Thanks for that. Just had to resize and convert it into png format ( doesn't accept jpg?) and replaced the original with this pic

No worries. Programming no clue, photoshop, have some skills.

Now this does bode horribly for your return. If you've gone to this much trouble to create a signature for smoke grenade kills, I can easily guess what you'll be up to on your return!

No worries. Programming no clue, photoshop, have some skills.

Now this does bode horribly for your return. If you've gone to this much trouble to create a signature for smoke grenade kills, I can easily guess what you'll be up to on your return!
    I don't have the foggiest idea what you're talking about
    168445422_5bb0f6c5a9.jpg

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

will we have to pay for the vietnam pack or is it a free download?.ive no problem with buying it as long as its worth the money unlike the new maps for call of duty mw2 which where sh1te

here's the finished product link:http://bfbcs.com/graphics#g63905

I'm a perfectionist with a little o.c.d. and I know this is great work, but if you are sick of resizing then if you use this for the back ground picture:

defaults.font=font(name:"1942", ownerid:17647);
    image(file: "p%2f1284658323842.png", ownerid: 53611,x:01, y:00);

You'll get two little black lines to the left and right (I love symmetry) instead of one thick black line on the right! This is constructive criticism, I have no idea how you created this and don't mean to belittle your work (only your gameplay).

will we have to pay for the vietnam pack or is it a free download?.ive no problem with buying it as long as its worth the money unlike the new maps for call of duty mw2 which where sh1te
    It's gonna cost money although they haven't detailed the price yet
    Probably 800 points/1200 points

It's gonna cost money although they haven't detailed the price yet
    Probably 800 points/1200 points

I doubt it'll as low as 800 points, I reckon 1200 or 1600. Don't really care, as this is a "must have" for me. I'm now more excited about this than MoH or Black Ops (the latter I'm not excited about at all).

I doubt it'll as low as 800 points, I reckon 1200 or 1600. Don't really care, as this is a "must have" for me. I'm now more excited about this than MoH or Black Ops (the latter I'm not excited about at all).
    if it's 1200 or more I'll probably wait until a deal of the week comes along to bring it down to 800 msp. I'm not a fan of buying expensive map packs

Forgot to add this
    360_naughtokev.png

if it's 1200 or more I'll probably wait until a deal of the week comes along to bring it down to 800 msp. I'm not a fan of buying expensive map packs

Seems to be more than just a map pack. New weapons, vehicles, achievements and four new maps to play on all game modes.

Compared to MW2's map packs which are 1600 points, I think it has more to offer. Just a pity we have to wait so long for it. I reckon it's a marketing ploy to bridge the gap between BC2 and BF3.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

when is it due out ??

what time is the clan match to morrow evening does any 1 know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

He was doing this before he left wasn't that good at it Raze had to shoot him once or twice cos nobody could see anything and Raze and Myself did warn him to stop using the smoke grenades

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement