Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Now Shoveltooth, can you please not lose the match tonight on us, like I heard you did the last time you played ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Now Shoveltooth, can you please not lose the match tonight on us, like I heard you did the last time you played ;)

Fact. This is exactly what happened. He tried his lone wolf routine and it completely backfired!
    Signed, C.A. Rotwang

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Didn't you lose the matches last week?

Fact. This is exactly what happened. He tried his lone wolf routine and it completely backfired!
    Signed, C.A. Rotwang
    If you watch the clan video, I did go lone wolf to their base and kill the uav operator

All that work into that (illegally oversized) signature moose will be for nothing unless you resize it

• Advertisement

All that work into that (illegally oversized) signature moose will be for nothing unless you resize it

Cross that bridge when I come to it :D

No lonewolfing tonight, ok ;)

Cross that bridge when I come to it :D

No lonewolfing tonight, ok ;)
    No uav c4ing means no lonewolfing which suits me just fine

As head of the clan, Royal shall be issuing the tactics and orders tonights. Glad to see you'll be towing the line :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

awwwwwhhhhhhhhh, no uav c4ing :confused:

awwwwwhhhhhhhhh, no uav c4ing :confused:
    That rule was enforced specifically for you

• Advertisement

As head of the clan, Royal shall be issuing the tactics and orders tonights. Glad to see you'll be towing the line :D
    He is merely a puppet and I the puppet master ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

for a maters your not much good to any 1(who thinks hes never wrong)
    u have a silver account
    plus a dodgey sig that looks like some thing my dog throw up.

saying that if u are in my squad we will work hard to beat them but if i see any sign of u going lonewolf i will shoot u my self.the only fella that will be lonewolfing (is that even a word ) if the need be is lindsay as he is a very very good sniper.i will be playing as medic to night

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

There is no point in talking about who will be doing what at this early stage, we have to wait until we find out which map we are on, then we will come up with some tactics.

If we are playing Laguna Presa, and its a different side than last week, we should go with much the same.

seeing that evey one is so good with photoshop

have a look at this site on boards

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056029869

i entered is last week havent done this weeks one yet and prob will not get time to do it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

cycocycle wrote: »
    The soundtrack alone is enough to make me buy it. CCR and Buffalo Springfield!
    All ye young whippersnappers with your Robbie Williams and your Lady Gaga's wouldn't appreciate that kind of class!(Back in my day etc.):D

Wont be on tonight. Working unfortunately.

Says the fella with lady gaga on his 25 most played list on his ipod

Good luck to all participating tonight. Especially shoveltooth, I presume you may be a little rusty (or more importantly on the hunt for smoke grenade kills!).

Good luck to all participating tonight. Especially shoveltooth, I presume you may be a little rusty (or more importantly on the hunt for smoke grenade kills!).

are u sure your not shovelhead brother in desguise or even shovelhead under a different name??

Alas no smoke grenade kills tonight as I want to see them getting their asses handed to them.
    Congrats on fitting yourself in your signature izambard :p

naughto wrote: »
    are u sure your not shovelhead brother in desguise or even shovelhead under a different name??
    Free xbox live weekend ( should have started by now :mad:) means we can use seperate accounts
    EDIT: thought the question was aimed at me

naughto wrote: »

No that's just my inherent machiavellianism.

• Advertisement

No that's just my inherent machiavellianism.
    They're losing their trust in you
    C.A Rothwang
    I don't think this mission's future will be met with success.
    Quickly use the cyanide!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Can we please refrain from posting up tactics for the clan matches The players can sort them out after the draw and before ten.

You never know who is reading these thread and one of the other clan is a member of boards, not that he would sink that low .

Can we please refrain from posting up tactics for the clan matches The players can sort them out after the draw and before ten.

You never know who is reading these thread and one of the other clan is a member of boards, not that he would sink that low .
    Aren't you a member of their site cableguy ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Who posted tactics? I'll court martial them and make them spend a night in the brig with only Shoveltooth as company.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Aren't you a member of their site cableguy ?

Are you questioning my loyalty to this Clan Shovel, because if your not comfortable playing with me you don't have to play.There are others who would gladly take your spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

I am out! my broadband is gone, red light is on the ol router, this one could take a while to fix, thank you to digiweb.

God speed my sons! may your bullets be lethal and may your uav's be C4'd to the hilt.

Are you questioning my loyalty to this Clan Shovel, because if your not comfortable playing with me you don't have to play.There are others who would gladly take your spot.
    My previous post was meant to be that you could spy for us on their site about tactics, not the other way around :)

have you got a full squad???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

thanks kev most appreciated for the compliment. Wont let the side down as for shoveltooth ill have my third eye locked on to him any dissapearing or fogging up the map or general back chat a trusty bullet will merrily speed toward his genitials however on a serious note good luck all tonight lets kick some ass. Hoorah!

• Advertisement

have you got a full squad???
    Look who's come crawling back :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement