Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Mascot, leader, all the same thing

You are Baldrick, but I'll let you choose which incarnation!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Mascot, leader, all the same thing

Leaders in war are people who prove themselves not through combat but through their ability to press others into effective combat.

You sir.... cannot. Irishs wait one minute tatic was a small display of a true leader.

Stick with the mascot its better fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Are some of the avatars holding hands?

No, they're passing ammo around :D

I was in Tesco's earlier and saw one copy of Reach left for €44.99... so I bought it. Thought at that price, I couldn't go wrong. I just got it for the campaign, not the multiplayer because my loyality lies with BFBC2 and you guys ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

I was in Tesco's earlier and saw one copy of Reach left for €44.99... so I bought it. Thought at that price, I couldn't go wrong. I just got it for the campaign, not the multiplayer because my loyality lies with BFBC2 and you guys ;)

hahahah waster of money
    cycos trading his in already. both played 10 mins of it and turned it off.
    the shooting in it is sh!te which ruins the campaign

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

More like comparing who has shoveltooth's tags most. Should be back on tomorrow, just have to get through legendary solo play through on halo. Yer I got halo shup and me bird got it for me. Least she knows whats important!

Solo legendary.....oh it's annoying!

I hope such loyalty remains after moh and black ops arrive. ill be here long after vitenam is out i hope hoorah

I hope such loyalty remains after moh and black ops arrive. ill be here long after vitenam is out i hope hoorah
    very little interest in moh as to me gameplay looks like COD and I have no interest in them games!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I'll be giving Medal of Honor a try. It looks great and Dice's involvement in the online play should be good.

The IRL clan could always kick ass on 2 games.

• Advertisement

we could but.dice ruined moh online by stealing aspects of cod. i think moh is going to beca cod bumrush on online play.

I'll be giving Medal of Honor a try. It looks great and Dice's involvement in the online play should be good.

The IRL clan could always kick ass on 2 games.

Spoken like a true leader!!!

The above is the equivalent to saying, "I'm sorry baby but I was drunk. You know you mean everything to me. She meant nothing. It meant nothing. Sure, you know what your sister is like!"

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Solo legendary.....oh it's annoying!
    Good luck with that raze..... I'm getting my little brother to complete it for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Colinbfmv

Good luck with that raze..... I'm getting my little brother to complete it for me :D

Not cool Shoveltooth , not cool.......hahahahaha

Colinbfmv wrote: »
    Not cool Shoveltooth , not cool.......hahahahaha
    Bet he'd be able to finish it before you could colin :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Hey, Ive being really getting into this game over the last few weeks, I added Royal 1rish there yesterday who else is a regular player that I could add?

Cheers;
    Sean

GT: Seany834

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Hey, Ive being really getting into this game over the last few weeks, I added Royal 1rish there yesterday who else is a regular player that I could add?

Cheers;
    Sean

garv 123
    cableguy ie
    raze them all
    TheMooseInNam
    cycocyle
    colinbfmv
    dunworth1
    m1ju
    naughtokev

garv 123
    cableguy ie
    raze them all
    TheMooseInNam
    cycocyle
    colinbfmv
    dunworth1
    m1ju
    naughtokev
    cough..........cough.

what class do you mostly play sean.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

Cheers;
    Sean

Feel free to add me Seany. GT = Brainfeck

• Advertisement

Just got the finisih mission 9 on legendary with the tank intact.....god thank **** I'm almost finished...tis quite slow on legendary cos you can't run around like crazy

Just got the finisih mission 9 on legendary with the tank intact.....god thank **** I'm almost finished...tis quite slow on legendary cos you can't run around like crazy
    I'll pass that along to my little brother

I'll pass that along to my 'little brother'

fixed:D

Cheers;
    Sean

Just to warn you the regulars here play hardcore (almost) exclusively. It can be disconcerting at first but after a few rounds you'll never go back to soft core!

My G.T. is izambard, not on as much as I'd like, but add away!

Just to warn you the regulars here play hardcore (almost) exclusively. It can be disconcerting at first but after a few rounds you'll never go back to soft core!

My G.T. is izambard, not on as much as I'd like, but add away!

Excellent point hardcore is truly the only way to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Colinbfmv

The space Battle is a huge letdown, wat did ya think of the story after!!!??

Colinbfmv wrote: »
    The space Battle is a huge letdown, wat did ya think of the story after!!!??

Yeah, I did the space battle bit earlier. Wasn't impressed. What was that doing in a Halo game???

Probably half way through the campaign now. I'm enjoying it more than I thought, except for the above bit. Really enjoyed that sniper level. Also delighted that the pistol is back to it's previous glory too.

Anyone notice how powerful the plasma pistol is now? I was making mince meat out of the grunts with it.

Back on topic... not going to be on BFBC2 much this week :(

Yeah, I did the space battle bit earlier. Wasn't impressed. What was that doing in a Halo game???

Probably half way through the campaign now. I'm enjoying it more than I thought, except for the above bit. Really enjoyed that sniper level. Also delighted that the pistol is back to it's previous glory too.

Anyone notice how powerful the plasma pistol is now? I was making mince meat out of the grunts with it.

traitor lol. can someone post the story in summary wnding included as spoiler.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Yeah I mainly play hardcore as either a Recon or a Medic depending on the map. Cheers Ill add the list now.

• Advertisement

flowerchief.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement