Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

flowerchief.png

theres no way u did that

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Yeah I mainly play hardcore as either a Recon or a Medic depending on the map. Cheers Ill add the list now.

good we need some pure hardcore medics we have 2 solid snipers and 2 stand ins far as i can tell.

shovel isn saying he did it hes callin moose halo lover lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

good we need some pure hardcore medics we have 2 solid snipers and 2 stand ins far as i can tell.

shovel isn saying he did it hes callin moose halo lover lol

we have alot more than two.
    lately im playing as all the classes.
    im using the type 88 sniper at the mo and sometimes i love it but others its pure crap.
    im trying to get the scar platinum too now. its taking me longer than any other engineer gun. its crap.

i meant solid as in two that only play sniper......ever

i meant solid as in two that only play sniper......ever

one so coz kevs been a medic :p:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

I ain't no Halo lover... just want to finish it now!!!

garv123 wrote: »
    one so coz kevs been a medic :p:p

only for awhile or when ever i get sick of it.we def need a medic for the clan matches.and with the new f1 game out friday ill be playing that for a good bit

I ain't no Halo lover... just want to finish it now!!!

i harly eve finish games any more have half of alan wake finished half of red dead and battlefield.the online play is a big draw for me

naughto wrote: »
    only for awhile or when ever i get sick of it.we def need a medic for the clan matches.and with the new f1 game out friday ill be playing that for a good bit
    i play as a medic for the clan matches when im on and so does colin normally

i play as a medic for the clan matches when im on and so does colin normally

well iv only ever seen kev snip which is handy for me hes an excellent support sniper. and garv iv only ever seen you as sniper or engineer. clan matches are different everyone does all round minus me because im naughty b

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Yeah, I did the space battle bit earlier. Wasn't impressed. What was that doing in a Halo game???

Probably half way through the campaign now. I'm enjoying it more than I thought, except for the above bit. Really enjoyed that sniper level. Also delighted that the pistol is back to it's previous glory too.

Anyone notice how powerful the plasma pistol is now? I was making mince meat out of the grunts with it.

Back on topic... not going to be on BFBC2 much this week :(
    traitor lol. can someone post the story in summary wnding included as spoiler.
    Half way through??? taking the easy route eh moose?

Yeah space battle is ****e but will have to play it again for the achievement!

Story is very meh but all halo games are like that

just watched it the legendary ending bouns looked cool and noble six seems cool otherwise unimpressed. maybe get it in a few months off ebay for a fiver

Just watched? You lazy ass. played it straight through on legendary...picked up 360 points just for finishing the last level ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Half way through??? taking the easy route eh moose?

Don't really know what you mean? I rang a friend and told him how far I'd gotten and he said I was about half way through. Stormed through the last few levels this evening. Had to stop to watch a movie with the gf.

Reckon I'm just about finished. I'm at a big fight waiting for a Pelcian drop ship to take me up to the "Pillar Of Autumn". Looking forward to tactling legendary next. Although I don't think I'm good enough to get through it on Legendary. Time will tell...

Taking it easy as in not playing it legendary!

Just so you know. You'll die alot. Alot. You've to go really slow, headshot everything. Look at for those flying things that give a shield boost to enemies. When you go to a new area prepare to die some more. Oh and DMR= life saver. As can the magnum with it's zoom to take off helmets.

Oh and don't bother with assinations midfight unless you're sure nothings around.

Taking it easy as in not playing it legendary!

Just so you know. You'll die alot. Alot. You've to go really slow, headshot everything. Look at for those flying things that give a shield boost to enemies. When you go to a new area prepare to die some more. Oh and DMR= life saver. As can the magnum with it's zoom to take off helmets.

Oh and don't bother with assinations midfight unless you're sure nothings around.
    GTFO this thread and onto the halo thread:D

we were kicking some ass tonight and we were playing against 2 from the prx clan. one of them been that nemisis guy who decided to message me and say we were all a bunch of cowardly camping noobes because we were kickin their asses defending isla innocentes 2nd base. they didnt even get the A
    2 mortars gets that.
    in the end on port valdez we were defending and a guy was blowing up friendly bases and then near the end seemed to join the other team and same squad as the other 2 clowns.
    we still managed to pull together and all crammed around b and they didnt get it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

in the end on port valdez we were defending and a guy was blowing up friendly bases and then near the end seemed to join the other team and same squad as the other 2 clowns.
    we still managed to pull together and all crammed around b and they didnt get it :D
    Yeah must say I really enjoyed that game.:D

So what can I say about tonights games.........Royal = team killing *******

Hey shoveltooth, if you want to wreck your brothers head at halo challenge him to get the "so they came to hear me beg" achievement on point of the spear and not the last level like everyone else does.

Just took me 2 hours to get it, it'll be a 10 second clip at most when i could of got it in under 5 mins the easy way. (**** up garv!)

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Hey shoveltooth, if you want to wreck your brothers head at halo challenge him to get the "so they came to hear me beg" achievement on point of the spear and not the last level like everyone else does.

Just took me 2 hours to get it, it'll be a 10 second clip at most when i could of got it in under 5 mins the easy way. (**** up garv!)
    Already got that achievement on the last level. Doing it on the point of the spear is needlessly difficult to get that achievement but well done to anyone who does it that way

• Advertisement

GTFO this thread and onto the halo thread:D

we were kicking some ass tonight and we were playing against 2 from the prx clan. one of them been that nemisis guy who decided to message me and say we were all a bunch of cowardly camping noobes because we were kickin their asses defending isla innocentes 2nd base. they didnt even get the A
    2 mortars gets that.

just played prx in squad sm me on my own with 50 kills 12 deaths. prx cerb had 12 kills and his team mate proxima had 9 the other two squads had two in each and scored low. hoorah. oh the map was panama canal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Not playing too well the past few days so will be taking a break for a day or two from BC2. And no I wont be playing halo. And for some reason everytime I see the game I have nightmares about BAPS.
    So Colin, Lindsey your tags are safe for now.

Already got that achievement on the last level. Doing it on the point of the spear is needlessly difficult to get that achievement but well done to anyone who does it that way
    ha yeah it really is, Was looking at youtube and some guy challenged people to do it cos he couldn, he did it the big girlie way too. (also keep in mind I don't have live and had the other offline achievements unlocked)

Congrats on finishing legendary alone on halo reach Raze.
    You've managed to regain some of your self-respect lost from playing avatar:tla :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

So what can I say about tonights games.........Royal = team killing *******

Here is the evidence of my team killing. As you can see by this badly drawn diagram, you walked right past the enemy without even seeing him, straight into my line of fire at said enemy.

good pic royal must have taken hours

Here is the evidence of my team killing. As you can see by this badly drawn diagram, you walked right past the enemy without even seeing him, straight into my line of fire at said enemy.

that happened me too lastnight with cableguy.
    i was disarming the charge and firing at a guy and he decides to run infront of me

release day for games in october

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=67999739#post67999739

medal of horor 15th of october

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

naughto wrote: »
    good pic royal must have taken hours

It just took 2 hours, but it was worth it :D

• Advertisement

It just took 2 hours, but it was worth it :D
    We here at the clan are very proud of you and your picture