Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

We here at the clan are very proud of you and your picture

Its not a picture, its a diagram.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Its not a picture, its a diagram.

And may I say, it's almost zen-like in it's simplicity.

Of course, it's all about perspective... to a matchstick man, it's incredibly detailed and complex :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

finially reached level 47 tonight.
    is it a mistake they made in the game again that level 47-48 is 300k and 48-49 is 200k and for 49-50 its 300k again

sorted out my terrible lag problems by plugging in the router in one of the lads rooms and plugged the xbox straight into the wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

garv123 wrote: »
    sorted out my terrible lag problems by plugging in the router in one of the lads rooms and plugged the xbox straight into the wall.
    Is that an euphemism? ;)

Is that an euphemism? ;)

i wonder if we all start reporting his comments will they eventually see hes's not welcome here and ban him :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Congrats on finishing legendary alone on halo reach Raze.
    You've managed to regain some of your self-respect lost from playing avatar:tla :pac:

playing?? Colin boughtit, popped it in for a minute 1000 gamer score. Simple.

Only 3 achievements left for halo!

Uploaded a few fun pics today from games, ariel assinated a guy jet pking looked like we were doing bllet, also one where it looks like I'm butt ****ing an elite

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Hi Royal Irish....Can I also join the clan, please?
    boney212 is my tag. cheers.

peaceboi wrote: »
    Hi Royal Irish....Can I also join the clan, please?

royal 1rish
    garv 123
    cableguy ie
    raze them all
    TheMooseInNam
    cycocyle
    colinbfmv
    dunworth1
    m1ju
    naughtokev

add that few and you'l see the rest as u play. hardcore clan btw not normal mode

playing?? Colin boughtit, popped it in for a minute 1000 gamer score. Simple.
    The '' it was colin not me'' excuse or simliar sounding excuses doesn't work in this clan :(
    I'm not even sure if this colin person exists :D

peaceboi wrote: »
    Hi Shoveltooth....Can I also join the clan, please?
    I grant thee membership as king of this clan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

The '' it was colin not me'' excuse or simliar sounding excuses doesn't work in this clan :(:D

Well at least Colin didn't stand out in the rain for an hour to buy a game for his "Brother".

The '' it was colin not me'' excuse or simliar sounding excuses doesn't work in this clan :(
    I'm not even sure if this colin person exists :D

ha ha ha it was, he went on a serious achievement whoring the other week put his score up by about 4k

Thats the colin chap you doubt exists!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

ha ha ha it was, he went on a serious achievement whoring the other week put his score up by about 4k

photo.php?pid=328560&id=100000330169576&ref=fbx_album

is it only me but i cant see any thing

Well at least Colin didn't stand out in the rain for an hour to buy a game for his "Brother".
    I can get 40€ credit at smyths for it until october 3rd which isn't bad considering I bought halo reach for €25 with 800 msp to keep

I bet he appreciates you posting his picture on an internet thread :D

pffft he's lucky it's not a bad one with some of the one's he's stuck up of me the gimp!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Sorry lads i've been neglecting BC2 recently playing that stupid Halo Reach. I'm not enjoying it but want to finish it before I trade it in.
    Should be on all weekend though.

pffft he's lucky it's not a bad one with some of the one's he's stuck up of me the gimp!

and no doubt he will post them here now seeing as u posted one of him

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

After a few rounds today, I would like to at this juncture, point out that garv is slowly becoming shoveltooth!

After a few rounds today, I would like to at this juncture, point out that garv is slowly becoming shoveltooth!

hahah and did you explain why and the ass kicking i was doing and how i didnt lose a single game ?( of course this wasnt the shoveltooth bit)

izambards pissed off coz i came on and was on the other team and messed up their streak

• Advertisement

hahah and did you explain why and the ass kicking I was doing and how I didnt lose a single game ?( of course this wasnt the shoveltooth bit)

izambards pissed off coz I came on and was on the other team and messed up their streak

Do you all see what I mean, sound familiar! Good games today though!

Garv is becoming one of the village people ???

Brilliant!

village people/limerick people pretty much the same (except dunwort that is )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Ok who is going to step up and be Captain of the clan for Saturday.
    I don't think i am available this time and evn if I am Ialso have no interest in playing squad rush games (don't like it). So we need a Captain to arrange it and some players as well.

iam out as well f1 out friday and prob beer on sat night as well so

Might be a good idea for the clan to sit this one out, seeing as not many of us want to play squad rush. We hold the title as champions from last week anyway, why bother losing to a game mode we never play.

I'll play if there is any interest from other clan members.

Do you all see what I mean, sound familiar! Good games today though! cept I lost all my games when garv was on the other team:mad:

true

true

Point proven!

• Advertisement

pirate63.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement