Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Any news on the clan match video of last week?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

The guy who uploaded the last ones, hasnt uploaded the ones from last week. I doubt they will ever upload a game that they got hammered in :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Ill be working saturday night but i would have played not that it helps lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

naughto wrote: »
    village people/limerick people pretty much the same (except dunworth that is )

hmmm.

i wont be around Saturday so cant play the match.

havent really had much time to play lately but i hope to get on tonight for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Not that it matters since I've never played a clan match, but I won't be available this weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

I was talking to him after the match and he confirmed he recorded it but the res would be like the last ones he posted. He's waiting on a new card to do the Hi Res versions.
    Have sent him a message asking about it and will let you know when he gets back to me. Also told him that we probably won't be playing squad rush this Saturday.
    Anyway Shovel wasn't there a few times when you went off and stabby stabby while the rest of us were defending/attacking. Heck one time instead of setting the bomb you stabbed someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 samum28

Foreign mercs qualify?

assault class samum30

samum28 wrote: »
    Foreign mercs qualify?

assault class samum30
    You're more than welcome to join my clan :)
    Please note that we only play hardcore mode which can be a bit of a shock to players used to softcore.

Anyway Shovel wasn't there a few times when you went off and stabby stabby while the rest of us were defending/attacking. Heck one time instead of setting the bomb you stabbed someone.
    Unfounded allegations to smear my character :mad:
    I know I stabbed two of them, one of which I remember was in our base spawn camping
    Don't remember the other guy. Which bomb was I to have bombed? Might jog my memory

Please note that we only play hardcore mode which can be a bit of a shock to players used to softcore.

Was this whole sentence derived to incite a reaction? I for one think so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Unfounded allegations to smear my character :mad:
    I know I stabbed two of them, one of which I remember was in our base spawn camping
    Don't remember the other guy. Which bomb was I to have bombed? Might jog my memory

It was Valpresso on the base after the lighthouse you should have primed the station A (its the one you cant destroy with the stationary gun located on the top of one of the shacks in the lighthouse level).

Was this whole sentence derived to incite a reaction? I for one think so.
    Must have been a typo :o
    For C.A Rotwang eyes only:
    I'm commencing an indoctrination programme for new recruits of the clan so they may not be so steered wayward into the teachings of the deceiving opposition in regards to my rightful ownership of this clan

It was Valpresso on the base after the lighthouse you should have primed the station A (its the one you cant destroy with the stationary gun located on the top of one of the shacks in the lighthouse level).
    Was station A house blown up or intact? I'm still drawing a blank. I'll wait for the video which may shed light on this unprovoked character assasination

• Registered Users Posts: 18 samum28

Dont mind it if i wont play wont be able to say whether like or not :)

Must have been a typo :o
    For C.A Rotwang eyes only:
    I'm commencing an indoctrination programme for new recruits of the clan so they may not be so steered wayward into the teachings of the deceiving opposition in regards to my rightful ownership of this clan

Verstanden.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

tsmyth wrote: »
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tsmyth viewpost.gif
    this thread makes me laugh. it has been going since march and you guys are still posting daily. are all you guys young kids? surely an adult couldnt spend all that time chatting about one game. you guys take this so serious, get a life!! call of duty is a real game!

pretty insulting first post tsmyth. I doubt that you would appreciate a random person going into the arcade and retro forum and saying that a 28 year old who collects 1000 games has no life and is pretty sad.

It's ironic that you would call everyone here young kids as your post was incredibly childish IMHO.

The people in this thread have every right to discuss their love for this game.

As I said, not a great first post. Take a week off to carefully consider your second.

forum members,

having had an unexpected holiday and taking the above advice on board i have carefully considered my second post....

i am sorry for calling people here kids and telling people to get a life. clearly this was a stupid thing to say. there is no way a kid would have time to be continually playing a videogame and then posting about it here 20 times a day. you all must have very busy life styles as your ridiculous 'expendibles' and 'band of brothers' posters could only be created by a person with a life. perhaps i could suggest a care bears poster with all your avators on it for your next cool poster?

that is all. enjoy your life playing a videogame together

go fu1ck you self

You can't stab care bears though
    CareBear.PNG
    Was that message received via pm kev?

naughto wrote: »
    go fu1ck you self

What a genius. I think kev took the words right out of my mouth. I sense the presence of the ban hammer!

Irish, can we rename this clan, The Care Bear Clan, with the tag [CBC]? Just an idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Irish, can we rename this clan, The Care Bear Clan, with the tag [CBC]?

If the decision was solely up to me, I would say no. But a decision like that would have to be decided by a vote of the long term regulars of the clan not including members who are not abiding by the tag hunting truce ie Shoveltooth.

If the decision was solely up to me, I would say no. But a decision like that would have to be decided by a vote of the long term regulars of the clan not including members who are not abiding by the tag hunting truce ie Shoveltooth.
    My puppet has spoken :D

• Advertisement

ibelieveincarebears.png

A vote for the bear is a vote to show you care.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Once again, I'm busy for a few days and look what happens to this thread!!! God damn CARE BEARS!!!
    Seriously!!! I don't know whether to stab Iz for proposing a Clan Tag change or just stab myself out of utter rage :D

On the topic of our troll... why would he take the time out to read our thread if he has no interest in it. Me thinks he's a very lonely guy and is just reaching out in his own "special" way :( or he's just socially inept and trolling threads like this gives him a deluded sense of self worth. Either way, he's not really worth responding to, so I suggest the "ignore" button for him.

Seriously though... f**king Care Bears!!!!! :D

Once again, I'm busy for a few days and look what happens to this thread!!! God damn CARE BEARS!!!
    Seriously!!! I don't know whether to stab Iz for proposing a Clan Tag change or just stab myself out of utter rage :D

On the topic of our troll... why would he take the time out to read our thread if he has no interest in it. Me thinks he's a very lonely guy and is just reaching out in his own "special" way :( or he's just socially inept and trolling threads like this gives him a deluded sense of self worth. Either way, he's not really worth responding to, so I suggest the "ignore" button for him.

Seriously though... f**king Care Bears!!!!! :D

I'm sensing a no to The Care Bears from Moose. I could be wrong though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Bears kill moose...can't blame the ould chap can ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

I'm sensing a no to The Care Bears from Moose. I could be wrong though.

Calling our clan the Care Bears ranks up there with other such great military ideas as... General Custer deciding not to use the four gatlin guns he had (with vast quantities of ammo) at Little Big Horn because he thought he's lose face among the Indians for using such devastating weapons... :eek: Blonde haired git had it coming :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

I vote no on the matter of changing the clan name

and i'm slightly disgusted that you would even attempt to do such a thing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpQCYxsO0HFahsToSP5UYkvgfImE9EttEkUToZ_TqVGUPVsac&t=1&usg=__DYuuMyCfoc3OL-F-kkpJJ_fkKJE=
    theres izambard

boys-night-out-kingpin.jpg&t=1

and theres his followers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

128705.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

garv123 wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpQCYxsO0HFahsToSP5UYkvgfImE9EttEkUToZ_TqVGUPVsac&t=1&usg=__DYuuMyCfoc3OL-F-kkpJJ_fkKJE=
    theres izambard

Why does he still have his tags!!

• Advertisement

Why does he still have his tags!!

More importantly, why are they not gold!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement