Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

razemon.png

After finding out about Raze's love for Pokemon, I couldn't resist!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Played some rush games last night With Lindsey and Failsafe. Shock horror Lindsey wasn't sniping he was using the Uav. Then we switched to SDM and everything was back to normal, Lindsey sniping and Failsafe in the tank. Izambard joined the game and was playing against us for a few games. Good games.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Played some rush games last night With Lindsey and Failsafe. Shock horror Lindsey wasn't sniping he was using the Uav. Then we switched to SDM and everything was back to normal, Lindsey sniping and Failsafe in the tank. Izambard joined the game and was playing against us for a few games. Good games.

In my defence a I have almost platinumed the UAV and yes some good games indeed I think we won them all bar the first one to which we did join last. May I take this opportunity to say cable and izam are the funniest mo fos to have on your squad. Hilarious chats.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

In my defence a I have almost platinumed the UAV and yes some good games indeed I think we won them all bar the first one to which we did join last. May I take this opportunity to say cable and izam are the funniest mo fos to have on your squad. Hilarious chats.

Thanks I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

My sig has now more hits than the one I copied the background image one from :)

• Advertisement

Thanks I think.
    I thought you were taking a break from bc2? :confused:

May I take this opportunity to say cable and izam are the funniest mo fos to have on your squad. Hilarious chats.

To amuse you kind sir is a pleasure, I assure you*.
    My sig has now more hits than the one I copied the background image one from :)

Proud of plagiarism are we? That's a new low.

*I have to keep him laughing, I can't understand a word he says (insert smiley face with tongue sticking out here).

To amuse you kind sir is a pleasure, I assure you*.

*I have to keep him laughing, I can't understand a word he says (insert smiley face with tongue sticking out here).

ahahaha ******* ill speak extra slow for you from now on. In any other forum double posting is considered spam and in repeat offenders is bannable if this was the case here shovel would need new forum names at least twice a day.

In any other forum double posting is considered spam and in repeat offenders is bannable if this was the case here shovel would need new forum names at least twice a day.
    Double posting is posting the same thing twice which I have never done to the best of my recollection
    I credited the original artist in the code.

Double posting is posting the same thing twice which I have never done to the best of my recollection

I credited the original artist in the code.

Classy touch. Had you all wrong. Why again do people think you are a megalomaniac?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I was on for a quick game there now, and was having abit of lag. Been getting lag most of the week and its getting very annoying now.

I will try again after 9 to see if its any better.

Classy touch. Had you all wrong. Why again do people think you are a megalomaniac?
    A megalomaniac has delusions of power and omnipotence.
    I on the other hand, am not delusional.
    People have been brainwashed by the corrupt oppostion (true megalomaniacs) who seek my power and title of my clan

People have been brainwashed by the corrupt oppostion (true megalomaniacs) who seek my power and title of my clan

Built a fort out of pillows and cushions with your little brother, and you can be in charge of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

I've just come to the conclusion that you're not a megalomanaic after all. You're just completely delusional and totally insane :D

You have my sympathy, not my support ;)

Royal, I now believe Shoveltooth is actually your court jester... he needs a floppy hat :D

I've just come to the conclusion that you're not a megalomanaic after all. You're just completely great
    You have my support ;)

Shoveltooth, I now believe Royal is actually your court jester... he needs a floppy hat :D
    hey did you not read my post of me not being delusional :rolleyes:
    Fixed the typos in your post aswell :cool:

hey did you not read my post of me not being delusional :rolleyes:
    Fixed the typos in your post aswell :cool:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder

Delusional disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis denoting a psychotic mental disorder that is characterized by holding one or more non-bizarre delusions[1] in the absence of any other significant psychopathology. Non-bizarre delusions are fixed beliefs that are certainly and definitely false, but that could possibly be plausible, for example, someone who thinks he or she is under police surveillance. In order for the diagnosis to be made auditory and visual hallucinations cannot be prominent, although olfactory or tactile hallucinations related to the content of the delusion may be present.

Shoveltooth, I think the only course of action to take is some electro-therapy. Try rigging some jump leads to a 24v battery, splash your head with water and attach a lead to each of your ears. Repeat process until you realize that you reside under Royal's dominion.

It's for the best, really :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder

Delusional disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis denoting a psychotic mental disorder that is characterized by holding one or more non-bizarre delusions[1] in the absence of any other significant psychopathology. Non-bizarre delusions are fixed beliefs that are certainly and definitely false, but that could possibly be plausible, for example, someone who thinks he or she is under police surveillance. In order for the diagnosis to be made auditory and visual hallucinations cannot be prominent, although olfactory or tactile hallucinations related to the content of the delusion may be present.

Shoveltooth, I think the only course of action to take is some electro-therapy. Try rigging some jump leads to a 24v battery, splash your head with water and attach a lead to your ears. balls if u have any. Repeat process until you realize that you reside under Royal's dominion.

It's for the best, really :D

naughto wrote: »

I had considered the electrodes to the nuts idea but I firmly believe the problem is all in his head... he's sick, there's no point in just being cruel for the sake of it :D

I had considered the electrodes to the nuts idea but I firmly believe the problem is all in his head... he's sick, there's no point in just being cruel for the sake of it :D

Im a reg nurse by trade I specalise in respiratory care I do however have vast experience in dealing with mentally ill patients so rather than everyone go to jail for the assisted sucide through electrical misuse of shovel i can get my hands on some pretty strong anti psycotic drugs which will make him act like a lazy puppy 24/7. Whos in????

Im a reg nurse by trade I specalise in respiratory care I do however have vast experience in dealing with mentally ill patients so rather than everyone go to jail for the assisted sucide through electrical misuse of shovel i can get my hands on some pretty strong anti psycotic drugs which will make him act like a lazy puppy 24/7. Whos in????

This seems like an intelligent idea. What could possibly go wrong! Let's drug that boy up.

• Advertisement

Those drugs will only mask his problems, I'm still in favour of the permanent solution. Let's face it, regardless of the outcome, as a clan we're going to be better off, brain dead or sane is certainly better than a drooling idiot who can't hold a controller anymore.

There's no denying Shoveltooth has "some" skills (perhaps not as much as he thinks, though :D) which the clan can benefit from, we just need him functioning as a loyal member of the clan and swear his allegence and life to Royal.

Edit: We could always drug him up until the procedure...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Are we all just overlooking the fact that we've a murse in the clan?? :P

Are we all just overlooking the fact that we've a murse in the clan?? :P

That was a misprint... he meant to say military medic, I'm sure... :D

There's no denying Shoveltooth has "some" skills
    :D

I believe you all suffer from veritaphobia (fear from telling the truth). All ye advocating therapy/torture for me are afraid to admit that I am in fact perfectly sane and powerful and fear retribution from Royal if you say otherwise

Shoveltooth your kinda ruining this thread with all your rants and raves. Could you just stop harping on about leadership and your greatness and just talk about the game itself.

How can he? he can't even play the game anymore!

That was a misprint... he meant to say military medic, I'm sure... :D

Lol no no, just a regular grade A nurse. Nothing crazy, strange or startling, I did apply to be a combat medic but didnt get passed the fitness training. :P

Lol no no, just a regular grade A nurse. Nothing crazy, strange or startling, I did apply to be a combat medic but didnt get passed the fitness training. :P
    I'll take this so

man-card.jpg

• Advertisement

Hahaha, it's not the 1960's where its not unheard off, admittedly most of my male collegues are gay or pending, I, However have a flat with my GF, and am happily straight lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement